Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:51 pm

[Well... there's some slight problem in what you've mentioned about me doing something to cause the vanguards to do something... But I don't even want to explain it since it'd be more troublesome and Will just threatened me that he'd lower the rewards for every OCC post...To avoid that, I am postiong:]

Deraptum was finally done with and so Daisuke fell on the ground on his butt with Ryousuke back to his original form saying "You all right?" Daisuke replied "Yeah, I'm fine..." Dai made a sigh for a moment to catch some breathe "...How bout you..?" Ryou was rather normal so he just smiled "I'm feeling better than you since your the one who did the most work" Ryou was rather free handed as he just supports Daisuke. Daisuke faces towards the sky and make a heavy exhale "Hah well finally some rest at least" He let of the hands supporting his body causing him to be in a position laying on the ground resting while Ryou just sat next to him "I guess we're done here..." Ryou continues to watch over the others especially Bex.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 am

Hellchild,a creature neither of heaven,earth and now not even of hell,was the last of ones who could be imagined as a defensive types.With no shield or guard,a slender childlike body,and 2 piercing scythe-like blades protruding from its arms,he had all the tools to rip his opponents flesh in tattered pieces.But the situation now called for more caution.

Mortanus since the start of this battle appeared to be only playing around,emphasizing not a fatal defeat,but one full of shame and dishonor as well.
Like wind he would appear and disappear.After minutes of nothing but observing I realized this was neither tiring him,nor affecting his movements.

"Hahaha..again those moments of deep thoughts..that exasperation you hide.There is no end to our power demon slayer.Or maybe perhaps you have forgotten your old ways to fight...more powerful...? you disgust me"

Just before he vanished again,through the corner of my eyes..a faint flicker of light could be seen...faint yet glowing..as if entering the earth's core...electricity!

It then occurred to me that since he released his power,rarely has he taken flight.Electricity being drawn towards earth's core..allowed him to travel faster..leaving no traces..making no sound.To handicap him..I would have to cut down this flow from earth's magnetic core.

Gently placing an arm on the ground.I started to seep down nothing but normal ki..through the cracks of the ground..through inches of space..slowly and steadily.

The next thing to ring my ears was hell child's sickle like blades breaking through mortanus's armor.It was a fluke yes..but it worked.

"..you slowed down" said the hell child almost uncertain how he managed to land a perfect hit.

"Do not delude yourself,you cursed child"He said after coughing through his armor.He tried to grab hold of hell child's arm.But before he could like a involuntary reflex..he pulled it back.He would not make any unnecessary moves.No doubt he would regenerate back,but even a few moments were enough to turn the tide.

Hell child now took the offensive,slashing away through bits and pieces.Mortanus was busy exploring the reason for this sudden handicap,leaving his guard in a poor situation.

I raised the demonic hand towards him..and started to seep out a large amount of demonic ki.But without a proper force or form...it scattered around the area..rather than hitting him directly.

There was no reason to aim..there was no need.

Last edited by bex on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Nhieling was on his guard. Ready to help : Just ask me if you want me to help.

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Daisuke isn't joking. Guys, stop with the OOC posts, make a Free Discussion post or message each other. (Only directed at OOC posts without any RP on them).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 3:58 am

The air was damp now.Fumes of violet gases emanated from the ground,which now had become toxic black,bubbling with a more noxious gas.The overflow of demonic ki had disintegrated the ground,the air..atmosphere itself.There was no reason to aim this ki on him..there was no need.

"What in the world are you doing?" yelled the hellchild while still engaged in combat.As I stood up,clutching my wounded skin,trapping the overflowing blood from splattering across the ground.

"Its ready" I said,as I stood up.I half expected this to work.At this hour of desperate need,a path to victory,no matter how unsure will have to suffice.

"It seems youv given up already"said mortanus,who had began taking the upper hand in battle once more.He was battered yes,but not quite harmed as such.

One can only be harmed by his own ki,if its not his own ki.As the demon laden within me seeped his ki out,I began to feel a little uncomfortable.For the hell child this ki was like his own,very much from the source of his birth.

"Its the end for you right here,mortanus "I said unsure if my words could prove true to their statement.

"Come as you may,you cannot defeat me"He said mocking me.

I took out Rosayan once more.And began charging it with demonic ki.Then I pointed it at mortanus,and his fall began almost abruptly.

"You plan on using a gun now? How desperate-"His words cut short,as the demonic ki entered a vortex..one that sunk into his back.

"What..in the name..aaagh" He screamed,as slowly and gradually the pace of the vortex began to intensify.The armour turned black,the eyes gleaming from within the helm disappeared.The wings shed their feathers ,and the rotten armor now cracked open.

"How can this.."

"The metal my sword and gun are made of,is in synchronization with my ki.As I charge the Rosayan,the bullets I earlier embedded in your body,suck out the demonic ki from the surrounding..thus the vortex.I had planned this all along,unfortunately,I could not do it alone"
It was impossible to seep out demonic ki while directing my force towards mortanus's attacks.But with the hell child,I could begin the task.

The cracks intensified,as a vile red semi liquid juice began to flow out of them.The toxic ki had melted his insides,which were now flowing out of the hollow armor.

When the last drop dripped out of the armor,the hellchild just but poked it with his blade,and the entire armor,blew out with the wind..like burnt out ash.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:53 am

Nhieling was breathing loudly. Zieref apparition had consumed a lot of his power. One vanguard were still standing.

Eeee what do we do now?

Last edited by dorianodet on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:43 am

Daisuke could hear from afar of what was going but uncertain of the truth so asked "Is it all over now?" as he was still laying on the grassy land leaving his hair flow along the breeze blowing through the air. He made a deep inhale and a loud sigh "Gah.. I can finally rest" He somehow had his hopes up during that time.

Ryousuke was watching the match between bex and who seemed to be the last one left, Mortanus. "Yeah, it's over already" He made a slight smile of releive feeling the cooling air breeze along. Ryousuke suddenly felt something out of place. His eyes were wide open as he could feel another strong presence. It was tremendous and he himself was surprised for not to have noticed it earlier. Ryousuke stood up and made a turn around to notice the last vanguard, Adonus.

"It couldn't be...!" Ryousuke has totally forgotten about Adonus the last vanguard standing in perfect condition and holds not even a single scratch on its armour. Adonus has been observing what everyone's capabilities were and if it were to come upfront, they'd all be in danger which was what Ryousuke thought.

Ryousuke seemed to be slightly panicked trying to get Daisuke up "Dai, we've got to regroup and fast!" Daisuke wasn't really out of energy to move just exhausted and lazy to move. Ryousuke vigrously shake him up and ended up carrying Daisuke to the others quickly.

Daisuke was surprised with what Ryousuke was suddenly doing by carring him "Woah, what's the rush?!" By then Ryousuke has already regroup with the others as in Nhieling, Pyoh and Alice and dropped Daisuke from his arms while Bex was still slightly further from them but seemed to have finally ended his opponent on his side.

Now would leave them all with the last vanguard standing up ahead ready to strike at anytime. What will they do upon this conflict of the worst? Will they be able to stand up against Adonus with their remaining energy left within themselves or will Adonus handle them all with ease? Find out on the next post on this thread of Negima: Lost Magic.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:57 am

Taurou was now over tired, the magic he absorbed now dissipated. He leaned against Alice who was also tired. He looked around, hearing no more of the noises of fighting. He saw that everyone had grouped up besides Bex, and he felt a strong magical presence. Without a word he struggled to stand, and when he managed to stand, he walked forwards a few steps only to see a totally unscathed Vanguard still standing. Taurou cursed and staggered backwards, looking at the others. He took a fighting stance, but the exhaustion took over him and he collapsed.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

The Vanguard seemed pensive, kinda bored too. The death of his comrade didn't seem to affect him so much.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:27 pm

On the brink of death,yet not fallen.I was brought back from hell once again.My life concerned to a fellow demon,for our strings of fates were tied and intervened.
"Is he done?"I asked,gasping for breath,as more blood clogged my throat.
"Hes disposed off.That last minute trick of yours worked perfectly"came the reply.
Adonus had sat long enough.The last standing vanguard between us and the reader.
"How is your body?"he asked,concerned.He was aware of my immortality,my wounds were no concern,the question was,would by body break apart should it take more impact?
"Ill have to lose some excess weight" I said,as i stood up once again.
Slowly but gradually I dig in my fingers into my stomach,and start to rip off the shredded excess skin clinging onto my body.

All the others ,tired and battered from their own battles,had come together for the last confrontation.The last battle.

Adonus had a strange body,more perfect than his fellow vanguards,and a lot smaller and compact.His form was more humanoid,his ki aura comparatively lesser than all of them.Although for a ki warrior like my own,his masked powers did less to fool one.

"And so,they succumb.The all mighty Mortanus has been slain.The fellow vanguards thwarted down.This is where..the real battle begins.

Amazing..is it not? As weak as we are..together we cross our boundaries,humans..demons..angels...gods...
Revolving around our powers,we serve but one.The impeccable force driving us to take actions,to slay and to be slain.All this butchery,all this chaos just but to gain one absolute quality.
Power.."

His voice was nonchalant,less concerned about his comrades,Adonus seemed the most peculiar among the group.Hints and traces of what he said could be made some sense out of.The one he serves must be lucifer.The power he seeks must be that of a pure born archangel.The ancestors they could never outmatch,never surpass.

While standing still,not moving an inch.Within a fraction of a second,adonus rips apart the bodies of his fallen comrades,while his eyes are locked onto us.

"Come as you may,this quality still separates us"He says,calling forth one and all.

"No splitting up this time.To overcome this adversary,each one of us matters.I have no plans or strategy.We simply give it our all"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:57 pm

To Bex : Wouldn't it be wiser to flee for now one?

Nhieling was gathering what was left of his power. The recent passage of his master had let trace, some energies weren't really his own, but he could use them to get a little power-up.

Nhieling was sweating a lot, the pilled tension from the previous fight, and the one in coming started to let some traces. The Vanguard didn't seemed to want to take the first move.

Fine, then I'll take it...

Lifting his hand at the height off his shoulder, he connected all the magical thread to his puppet, this time he should give it his best, he didn't have any choice.

Then Nhieling puppet rush over Adonus, switching direction the faster it could to get in his guard.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:58 am

As the puppet advanced towards Adonus with flickering speed,only momentarily could the puppet be seen,again to vanish into the air.The wind currents gushed around,ripping through the atmosphere.The speed was unimaginable,almost unreal.

Adonus was not intimidated,not caring the least for the advancing adversary.Too foolish or too confident? Only the clash could answer.The puppet ran all the way through...now only inches away from the vanguard.But before the powers could clash,the puppet passed through.

Unreal..this was not an illusion.The greater surges of power that emanated from time to time,were reason enough to believe the threat standing before us was adonus..how then could he not be touched? why was the clash negated?

As if only for a second,adonus became translucent..mist..hazy.

"You attacks are meaningless,no matter the strength"he said,awaited the others to try their luck.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Nhieling, frustated, tried to win time to think for a solution. Making his puppet do a full turn, he start attacking wildly, from blind spot...
The Vanguard seemed to be unvulnerable, standing here. Eh? Standing? Meaning he have to touch the ground at least?

Nhieling through about this conjecture, and draw out the option he had. First he use his puppet to throw a rock at Adonus, and without waiting to see if it was effective he launch an attack directly to the base of his feet, trying ti hit the part where he through the Vanguard may be solid.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:40 pm

[Bump]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:04 am

[Bump for Bex]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:36 am

The battle now stood in stand hold position.Adonus took no interest in disposing our bunch off.Instead for some reason,he gave us an opportunity to test our strengths.What glory or pleasure could his wretched mind savor from this vile act?

The motive to his actions was beyond me.Either he was baffled to realize that his comrades were no more,or either too strong to mind himself being hurt a little.

Although he looked more different than the rest of his allies who died in this battlefield.The ropes of muscles intertwined and knotted perfectly.The being itself displayed a certain divinity to it.

The puppeteer seemed impatient,as he went for yet another second strike to success.This time he distracted the vanguard...with a rock.
It was difficult to point out the vanguard's line of sight,but before the rock would manage to make physical contact..it crumbled.Crumbled to pieces,and within another fraction of a second,to dust.
As for the puppeteer,he stood face down on the ground,a few inches away from the vanguards feet.
The vanguard maintained his nonchalant demeanor.his head still facing forward,his arms still folded,his composure still maintained.

I took this time to notice that the vanguard was yet to release its archangel form.Was he toying with us,knowing we had fallen weak and weary,tattered and stressed,from our earlier encounters?

"You had your chance mortal"He said,as he stepped forward,ignoring the puppeteer.Inches closer to us now,this monstrosity awaited the others to test their strengths.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Rewards, here I gooooooo:

Daisuke: 8 SP, 5 MP and 750,000 Drachma
Bex: 9 SP, 7 MP and 1,000,000 Drachma
Doriandet: 6 SP, 5 MP and 550,000 Drachma
Totoro: 5 SP, 4 MP and 380,000 Drachma
Pyoh: 6 SP, 5 MP and 550,000 Drachma

Also this is really rough, so please, please complain if you feel something unjust happened!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11