Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

Nhieling, feeling he were somehow abandoned, walked next to Bex and ask him :

Have you make your mind about what we found in the city? If you are ready for the danger, we will be able to go, and this when you want

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 pm

[We sure missed alot when we sleep =v=" Alot to catch up on...]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

"I would require all the help indeed dear friend.The book has been secured by me as I now continuously delve into unlocking its secrets and motives.

For now we should confront this demon. Something tells me we are in for a reunion"

It was possible I knew of this demon,and perhaps might have confronted him before.

Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Hehe, seeing our troup, I hope for a class B, it would be fun if it were less than this.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 pm

" A class B.... God maybe I should leave... I was hoping for a simple class E or something.." Battle maniacs.. " You know what if any one else wants to come screw them! Lets just go already!" Alice got fed up. First Taurou comes then Nhieling. Finally Dai and Ryou come and then some guy who she forgot the name of. Did he even give it in the first place? At this rate we will never leave.At least there could have been one other girl. Oh dear lord please spare me.

( OOC: My mom woke me up at seven am today.... Not in the best mood but hey I'm on! Excuse my grammar because last night I only had 6 hours of sleep and a
"growing child" needs 8... I know lame excuse.. How should we do the demon though?)
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:06 pm

(Ill do the demon dont worry,but we'll have to get there first)
It would seem alot of fruitless conversation had passed,accompanied by a snack.A member was already getting frustrated.I stood up with them as everyone finally decided to depart.

I realized just then someone was missing.Then it occured to me whose presence was being missed.

"you can come down now." I said as I raised 2 fingers and signaled him to come down.The hell child it was.

"Ah yes...I haven't introduced him..this is...the hell-..this is Darius,my partner"

He passed me a glance,then at the others.He waved his hand,without speaking much.There were still differences between us I realized, differences I must overcome.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:11 pm

[I don't think I will do anything for the actions of the demon/demons since I might exagerate[sp?]

Dai and Ryou was kind of slow to noticed that Alice was the only female until they observed who was in the group. Seeing as Alice got fed up, they might have to start the mission now so Dai and Ryou didn't really seem to had a chance to receive the bread. Dai and Ryou were set to go on the mission and Ryousuke was very excited since it was his first time. "Now then, shall we start?" Daisuke inquires as they stood up firmly.

[Waking up early sure is annoying, I agree. I used the same excuse before haha till my parents left my older brother to wake me up forcefully Horrified ]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm

[dont worry,everyone's ability will be put to good use.We have to get there before we fight though xD]
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 pm

(OOC: I also tend to exaggerate, and I can't spell to save my life. Mom is crazy because it's winter break but she still wakes me up so early.)
" The map indicates the demon's hideout/fort is in the nearby mountain forest thing. Also nice to meet you Darius." Alice took out a map and pointed to what seemed to be a small set of ruins. " How long do you think it will take for us to get there?"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Oh, said Nhieling looking at the hellchild, he's cute... I'll designed my next puppet as him maybe...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm

The twins were startled at the hell child [age?] when he was spotted up above a tree. They didn't really noticed his presence since they were off guard enjoying their time in the group as they took a long rest for some reason... They saw Alice took out a map and observed it "Hmmm mayb an hour?" They just made a random guess from looking at the map.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm

"We should head out now,things can get wild in the dark" I conveyed as I looked up at the sky.Twilight in this world was majestic as ever.Its intensifying beauty held me captive.Cold winds blew,creating eerie hollow sounds,whistling,rustling the trees,forcing dry shrunken leaves to blow with their flow.

Demons were never strong in any other world than hell itself.The underworld was ruled by Lucifer,the mightiest demon,it was his domain,and his turf.The world of living however went by gods judgment.His principles and his values.His norms were absolute truth,and no mortal or immortal alike could defy them.No demon could unleash his full strength while the sun still ruled over the sky.But as darkness befell,their presence is also hidden by the dark,thus allowing them to go full-form.

Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:14 pm

Taurou dished out the last of his bread to Dai and Ryou. Well, I'm ready to get going. He stated standing up. He stretched once more . His tail flickered when he saw the hell child land next to the group. He liked the evil look in the child's eyes. How old is it? It reminded of him himself somehow. And is as strong as you look? I'd love to see its power in action.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:23 pm

" Your right, if it gets dark who know what trouble we might face. If I remember correctly demons become stronger at night." Alice watched as Darius come down. " He is quite an interesting child." I don't like the look of his eyes though. Creeps me out.

( OOC: Since we have to wait for everyone what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Last edited by Pyoh on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:30 pm

( wouldn't that count as spam??? or should we just go play some forum game like the last letter game. deleting message in20 minutes)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:33 pm

[Don't think we have to or else this topic will take really long to end, I've also gotta sleep in an hour or so soon...]

They finally got their bread, sharing with each other by splitting it into half. A short while after, they've already finished it since it was just bread "Alright, we're done!" They had better to start going before it reached night time as it's already noon...?Since demon do become stronger at night they seriously need to go NOW, a lot of time has already been used to rest..."We've got to hurry now"And so, they group move out and quickly head towards the ancient temple/ruins.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:37 pm

"Hmm,in terms of strength im afraid,he surpasses mine."

Born from my own skin and organs,my abilities,yet he was stronger.I remember the day I saw an infant sleeping peacefully,eyes closed and hands clutched.And the next moment when he turn equivalent to a 14 year old human child,yet his abilities suddenly so fearsome foreboding,omnious.The beastly strength pushed me to brink of death,just to calm him.It felt uneasy by the second,as after my comment I kept staring at him,wondering the consequences of him going berserk during the mission.But with this uneasiness came a sense of familiarity.We were perhaps closer than I could comprehend.

He spoke nothing again,standing there nonchalantly.Mimed and dis concerned by our conversation.His grief too complex for us to comprehend,his pain of bounds we could not bare.

"It might sound strange to you,but its barely been a week since he's born.."
I said as we made our way to the target.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Taurou continued walking and when he heard that the hell child was born a week ago, he turned around-but still walked onwards. A week? Peculiar aging ability. And stronger then you.. Even though I don 't know your strength levels-you look much stronger than the child. Then again, never judge a book by its cover. I mean, look at me. He held open his arms as a way to show himself. Do I look like someone who would love to fight? He turned around and stuffed his hands back into the pockets of his trench coat. Ah, it's getting darker by the second. We should pick up the pace.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:54 pm

" That's reassuring and don't worry I won't question the fact he was born last week or the fact that he is stronger than you. I've seen and heard crazier." Alice watched as Taurou turned around. " Why no, you don't look like someone who likes to fight. But since you like to fight you probably will have a jolly time against the demon. However even if we pick up the pace it seems inevitable that it will be night time by the time we get there."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Taurou let a large, cynical smile spread on his face and he licked his lips in a blood-thirsty lustrous way. Of course no one could see it and the decreasing daylight would have hidden his cheeks' movements. Can't wait. He said softly. Not expecting anyone to hear him.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:04 pm

" What do you mean can't wait!? Who knows what might pop-up! It could be a dragon or even worse! Wait, I just had to say it didn't I...." Her hand met her face. At least the fight will be cool....
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:11 pm

Taurou's ears went down and he winced as he heard Alice speak of what he hoped no one heard. Well if its a dragon, we'll have a great time. He looked up once more to see the sun starting to set behind the horizon. Well, we better be getting close..
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:11 pm

[Let's just skip to the action scene, someone handle the obstacle and demon story cause I'm lazy to do it =3]

Dai and Ryou ran further ahead of the group since they had to hurry before it reaches night time. Since it's an ancient temple, there are obstables to be expected just from where would be the question. A telepathy was sent back to the group "Seems like we are nearby it area but we'll be waiting at a safe spot before approaching. We've got to hurry before night time to be safe" As they have said, they waited for the group to arrive but it isn't much of a distance .But since they were the nearest to the temple, they've got to be on guard for any sudden moves.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:17 pm

( bex will do it when he comes back becomes then almost everybody is on when he is..)
" Can I officially proclaim you as crazy!? You know what, I don't think I will ever figure out what's with you battle happy people." The sun is setting just great. Terra and Vera both had been having trouble following Alice. Being elements who weren't supposed to be fast in the first place helped. As of now they were 5 meters behind her running ( or should they say jogging) trying their best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next