Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonder Shopping [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

Wonder Shopping [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Wonder Shopping [Open]   Wonder Shopping [Open] EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:03 pm

"Eriiii! Is it this way?" Mika asks, skipping around town cheerfully. She just met her new friend, Eri Liners, at a shopping district when some thugs were abusing a beast trip familiar. Mika wouldn't tolerate this, but fortunately this girl stood in and they became quick friends. "I'm so glad I could meet you, you seem really nice!" Mika compliments her bashfully. Earlier before the encounter, she was told that she would have some fateful encounters, according to a prediction she paid for.

This had to be one of them. But she noted that it would probably be more than one. Was it the bandits who caused the plural? Or would she meet someone else? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Wonder Shopping [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonder Shopping [Open]   Wonder Shopping [Open] EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 am

(Not my kind of topic but since no one has joined I'll join)

Nick found himself in the need of food as he walked through the marketplace in Ostia. This wasn't his typical place to be, since he prefers nature over a city and this city did not have much nature. He came to the floating island for training, as before he stepped foot in the city he did some flight practice by flying through the rocks and dodging any fallen rocks below the city. However after the practice came the hunger and he found himself without food so he had to find food in the city.

He had left a bag with his belongings hidden in a bush close to the marketplace, since he could not carry it while in dragon form. Nick walked to where the bag was and thankfuly there it was, it seemed no one had noticed the good hiding place. Nick checked the inside and saw that everything was there, but as he was gonna start to walk away a man suddenly grabbed his shoulder. "I saw that punk, that there is my bag, not yours. So hand it over.". A buff, bald man bigger than 6 feet was standing behind Nick grinning, thinking he was big shot that could do whatever he wants.

"Sorry but you're wrong, this is my bag and I don't have to waste my time explaining myself to you lowlife." Nick said with a serious tone not being intimidated by the big muscles.

"Too late to regret it now punk!!" The man screamed as he threw a wild right hook at Nicks face. Nick blocked the hook by hitting the mans arm from underneath with his left hand, causing it to miss Nick.

"Too bad I was taught never to regret my decisions." Nick said as he took a fighting stance. Couldn't he pass just one day without problems here in the magical world.
Back to top Go down

Wonder Shopping [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1