Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:54 am

Taurou laughed at that statement. No need to attend mine. I don't plan to have anyone at my funeral, if I have one. He winked and took the lead, his ears twitching constantly. On the contrary, I'll be attending yours if I slip up and let you guys get killed. I hopefully won't slip up... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:06 am

[Is it still okay for me to join ? I was asleep . . . V_V ]
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

Female Posts : 97

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:12 am

( OOC: You can, just pretend to be a guy who also wanted to do it or something)
" Well if your having a funeral your dead. If your dead then you can't stop me from attending you funeral. Though I will remember to include you in my will. You get to be the guy who receives all my future homework." Funny guy I have to say. This trip will be one I will record later in my journal.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 am

[Kay thankz ]

Daisuke was in a real rush as he was running in panicked together with Ryousuke .As soon as they reach the three of them ,they had to take their time to take a breather since they ran all the way from their home "Sorry we overslept" They both apologized as they asked "So what is this mission about ,Taurou ,Nhieling and . . .?" and they just forgotten to introduced theirself till now since they saw Alice but Daisuke already knew Nhieling and Taurou except for Ryousuke "Oh right ,I am Daisuke .Nice to meet you and this is my twin brother" He said as he was indicating Ryousuke as he then made a introduction of himself "Ah right ,I am Ryousuke .Nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:24 am

Taurou laughed at the homework comment. She seems to have a nice sense of humor, he thought. He saw Daisuke and his brother appear and he nodded to Daisuke and then said, Nice to meet you. To Ryousuke. Wearing the same clothes too...? He chuckled softly. That'll get confusing. He shrugged but continued to walk on. You may want to show us some sort of distinction between the two of you.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:30 am

" Nice to meet you, I am Alice. I did not know you would be joining but since you have come welcome you. Let me explain the mission. This mission is to retrieve an item from a demon. This item in particular reads dreams. I believe if the clients hired this many people to do it the demon must actually be stronger than we imagined." Alice examined the people like she always did. Seems trustworthy I guess... "Taurou is correct though. We need to distinguish between you too for this mission. While you are at can you care to explain what type of magic you use?"
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:30 am

(Can I join as well?)
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

(shoot when did so many people want to join.... well the number 1 rule of rp is to never exclude so I guess as long of Pyoh has nothing against it.)
" By the way can I call you guys Dai and Ryou."
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:32 am

They both looked towards each other and paused for a short moment "Oh okay . . . " They both took a normal paper clip and pull back their hair ,Daisuke placed his on his left side whereas Ryousuke did it on his right "Does this work ?" Their hairstyle did change a little but not much difference if the hair is hiding the paper clip though . . . They just smile like it was normal to them since they don't understand the hardness of differenciating identical twins . . .
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:41 am

(OOC: I'm totally fine with it.)
Taurou shook his head. Dai c'mere. He took something out of his pocket, which looked like a small pointed stick. I know a way to distinguish you two. He beckoned Dai over.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:43 am

" I guess that will do. We should stay a bit though to see if anyone else comes rushing in to do the mission. Since we have the time why don't you explain to me the type of magic you too use? By the way I am now calling you two Dai and Ryou." Alice watched Taurou pull something out of his pocket and became quiet to see what he would do. Let's hope it's not dangerous.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:44 am

In the nearby distance I heard a bunch of kids from the magic school chit-chatting about demons.It pained me to get reminded time and over that demons in this world were weak to an extent,where they cold be easily slain.
I passed by them.There were enough of them to either defeat the demon or be devoured by him.As I proceeded further however,I could not pretend to overlook what I had heard.An item,was their reward..one that could read dreams...dream how long had it been since I had one of those.In my subconscious mind I would only feel the presence of the dark entity.And just as I endure being overtaken by him via my body.I also confront him in my mental state.But dreams I had while I was little,a child still very much human.Still in azard...

As if someone kept making a trail for me to walk on.I realized I had to grasp this opportunity.

"A demon you say"I said as I approached the bunch.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:50 am

[What did Taurou did to Dai ??? Sorry for late reply ,couldn't refresh the page . . . gonna have lunch soon]

Getting called Dai and Ryou was fine since it was used in their house hold so they just said "Sure!" and so they listened to the story and already understood what was their objective .Alice did asked about their magic so they were kind of lost on the explaination so they had to show it "Well we aint sure how to explain it so we will show it" They said as they transformed their arms into some form that looked like demon claw hopefully they don't mistaken their magic for something else though . . .
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 am

" That's pretty cool magic there. Mind if I attempt drawing while waiting?"
Alice then heard someone say " A demon you say" she whirled around to see a person. You know I'm starting to wish there was a girl here... Alice was rather surprised by the sudden appearnace but neverless she asked. " Who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:57 am

Seeing the two twins turn one of their arms into a demon's claw, he took the other arm of Dai, and rolled up his sleeve. He placed the tip of the sharpened stick on his bare skin and there was a quiet sizzle. He quickly scribbled something on his arm. . He did the same to Ryuo and wrote the symbol: . There. Dai, yours says "fire." All we'll have to do is look for the glowing symbol, he nodded to Daisuke's symbol. It was glowing a faint red. He then faced Ryou. Yours says, "Ryou". Plain and simple. That work? He said turning to the rest of the group.

He turned to the new arrival and bowed. How are you? And yes,you heard correctly. Demon. We're going to find an artifact protected by a demon.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:01 am

"I overheard this conversation of yours.It seems you are hunting down a demon to posses an item?.My name is Bex Odinion,I think I can offer you a great deal of help in this mission.Believe me,Iv had my fair share of demon slaying if not anything else."
There was no need to explain the story here.If I could help them slay this demon I might get the clues I seek.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:12 am

Taurou nodded his approval at Bex. You look like you've had your fair share. He eyed the man up and down. He was curious as to how Bex had strengthened his stature so much. He didn't want to pry though so he kept his questions to himself. My name is Taurou, he said slightly bowing once more. Can't wait to fight along side you. He let a cynical smile touch his lips. His primal side was showing. The side that loved to fight, and to be soaked in blood. He sat down after the formal greeting and slipped out a load of bread out of his pouch. Anyone want some? He said looking at the party.
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 am

Alice watched as Taurou had the emblems marked on their arms. She then turned back to the new comer and replied." Nice to meet you Bex. I'm sure with your expertise you will be of a great help." Alice looked around. " Yes, can I have some bread?" A little extra food can't hurt." I guess we are all ready then to go. Are all of you guys ready?"
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:18 am

"I would offer all help I can"
The team was ready to go.I realized that out of these people,I had personally known only a few of them.With time perhaps our bond would strengthen.
I had accepted the mission,but my curiosity knew no lengths the more I thought of who exactly this demon was.

As a drogan,we had known about almost all the demons who resided in hell.Which would make this encounter more of a nostalgic meeting.

Last edited by bex on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 am

[Note: 火 is can be considered as fire [Jap] and big [Kanji /Chinese] ,椋 is just as Pyoh said ,Ryou[Jap] and Starling[Kanji] Yeah I know Kanji as well since it's used in my country]

The twin were "Uh..... okay ...?" and they just stared at their symbol but it could easily disappear if they wanted it to but oh wells ,they just left it as it is "Seems pretty simple but whatever" So since Alice was drawing ,they were just excited to see how she draws "Let's see" They said to each other
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 am

( Actually 火 means fire in chinese too...)
" It's not too good but hey it's good for someone who doesn't draw everyday." The only things Alice ever drew were plants to help distinguish which were poisonous. She flipped her book around so it faced Dai and Ryou.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:25 am

[Large actually has those two i guess I'll call them "floating pieces", to the character connected like this:大 Or at least that's what I thought. XD]

Here, he handed Alice some bread. He shook his at the twins' simple minds. Its not just that simple silly twins. He said with little amusement in his voice. It is so we can make sure you do't get killed, if you're put in that risk. He shrugged. I can take them off if you want.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:11 am

[ I thought 大 was 'ren' meaning people in kanji if not mistaken .Are the characters going to rest for now?]

"Nah it's okay ,as long as you can differenciate us and it will be alright" They saw the bread and asked for some as well "Can we have some bread too please ?" They both requested .Since both of them also like to draw they just observed to see Alice's skills in artwork "Hmm but it's interesting to see your potential skills in drawing"
Back to top Go down
totoro

totoro

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:16 am

( well I'm going to sleep after this post and Pyoh and Nhieling are already gone... Bex is god knows were. We only need one more confirmation to get the mission started... wish there were more girls...)
"Hey this is pretty good, what kind bread is it?" The simplest thing that Alice could make was bread. Thus almost everyday she had bread at least once. " Thanks." Alice finished the bread and closed her book. "Lets get started."[color=darkblue[/color]

(OOC: I guess the mission officially started.)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:20 am

[Uwah... all gone . . . by the time you wake up ,it'd probally be my turn to sleep Lolz .Good nitez anyway]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next