Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:46 am

[Let's have all the vanguard take their arch angel forms now? And it'd be hard for us to go against them though..But whatever Happy I'm in a good mood somehow for now.. I will take control of Deraptum now]

Deraptum saw their leader Mortanus releasing his form revealing to be an Archangel. Deraptum seemed to have the right time to do it as well, same goes for Villepci while one more was just observing .For some reason, the only one vanguard that wasn't involving himself in the fight was the most suspicious...But now the problem was for Daisuke, Nhieling, Bex, Alexus and Taurou to defeat their opponent.

Deraptum released his Archangel transforming, forming a halo of behind the armour helm in a form of yellow fire. A symbol appeared in the middle of the the armour as strange markings flowed all over the armour. The form caused Daisuke to have no choice but to let lose of the threads that was holding onto Deraptm
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 6:47 am

Deraptum hovers all the way to his sword that was previously stucked into a large rock, he just destroyed the rock easily and retreived the sword that soon seperates into 2 swords. Lastly was 8 swords appeared around Deraptum spining around. Daisuke was really surprised about this, same goes for Ryousuke. They had to make a counter measure plan again since this was not expected.

Before they even had a chance to plan for anything to counter this, they had to see what Deraptum is capable of right now. But Deraptum hovered towards Daisuke at quick speed. Eventhough Daisuke's accuracy could follow movements, it was too fast to avoid. Deraptum did a cross slash onto Ryousuke who was Daisuke's clothes. For defense, Ryousuke created two slicers to hold onto the strike but the impact was strong which send Daisuke flying. While in mid-air, Daisuke pulled his arm back forward and it looked like he just did a shundo in mid-air and at the same time, Deraptum's 8 swords were already had some threads onto it.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:06 am

[Dai,dont double post,put them in one post if you have to.If your controlling an NPC too,make a single post for it.
Also you guys,HALT! Pyoh and Totoro are left REALLY far behind

PS:Where did yellow fire come from?]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 am

[Okiez.. Yellow flame from the halo... like Mortanus lightning halo..?
Pyoh is still sick, i think.. and totoro busy with her own RP site?]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:20 am

[mortanus controls the elemental lightening..if you read the Vanguard description I sent you .-.]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:24 am

[Lolz forgotten, don't keep track of it everytime. Gonna repost it then]

Fixation:
The halo appeared around Deraptum as the 8 swords appeared. It seems like the spinning movement of the swords follows the halo position.

[Not quite sure if this work but hopefully you get it and no more yellow flames]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 7:26 am

[Lolz forgotten, don't keep track of it everytime. Gonna repost it then]

Fixation:
The halo appeared around Deraptum as the 8 swords appeared. It seems like the spinning movement of the swords follows the halo position.

[Not quite sure if this work but hopefully you get it and no more yellow flames]

[Due to lag, I might end up double posting. If so, I'm sorry as well]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Errr...

Bump

..?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Feeling a small buzz at the back of his brain, he twitched a little bit as he started forward once more. Finally, he heard a faint voice of Nhieling. He staggered a little bit as he was startled. He clenched his fist with all his strength and charged up slightly enough magic to fire off a single spell.

He stopped moving and entered a horse stance. Let's go... He said to the darkness. He only knew it was one shot, but he hoped it would be good enough to hurt something. Poen a dioddefaint: Flans Exarmatio. He chanted as he thrust his open palm forward and a gust of wind blew out into the darkness of his eyes.

Taurou's hearing was coming back first as the darkness was fading. First thing he heard as a string of curses from one of those damned vanguards. He fell to one knee, gasping for air and drenched with sweat. He exerted too much magical energy and was ready to collapse once more. But he held fast and waiting for the darkness to retreat.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:07 pm

[Seems like this thread is getting behind and still incomplete..Let's end it fast so the mods doesn't have to read so much...I'll be controlling Deraptum for now and don't forget... we have one more vanguard whos still in perfect condition..]

Deraptum had the halo of 8 sword with the other sword spliting into 2 swords held in both hands, now there's 10 swords under the control of Veraptum. Daisuke was already having a hard time but seems like there's still more to handle.

After what seemed of a shundo was done, Daisuke made a step onto a tree branch and then jumps to another to try and make Veraptum confused.
Didn't quite worked out as planned thuogh.. Veraptum send out his 8 floating swords slicing down every tree Daisuke jumps on.

What a hassle this is becoming with Daisuke in thoughts thinking "Dang, quit destroying the trees..." Daisuke somehow requireds the trees as he requires his surrounding for making his tactics a success. Seems like there was no choice but the stop jumping from tree to tree. Within a short time, Veraptum didn't quite noticed that Daisuke has made a doppel that he was focused on currently.

The real Daisuke hiding within the surrounding was planning on something but had to use his doppels to spare some time. Making a heavy sigh due to stress as he was already exhausted and tired... "Let's get this over with" He said to... Ryousuke probally..?

The swords of Veraptum returns close to the halo once again like previously. Veraptum's focus was onto Daisuke's doppel sending swords by swords chasing after the doppel. Everytime a sword came flying towards the doppel, it would try to deflect it but the force of impact was strong against a single doppel so it had no choice but to keep on moving trying to avoid the swords if possible.

Another doppel will be send out for replacement if the doppel were ever at it's limit and would dissappear into data. This would make Veraptum somehow confused on how Daisuke disappears and appears at another location. Some of the doppels are Ryousuke as well just so you know..
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:14 pm

Nhielind saw Taurou preparing himself to fire. The energy Taurou had gathered was giving him chill.
Then Taurou release it all as a sudden flash of black lighting, right where Nhielind told him too. Surprise when he though he would be invincible, the vanguard take the hit straight.
Next... Would be something close to Armageddon from the point of view of the members : A gigantic blast of energy, devastating everything around the Vanguard position. Nhieling and Alice got slightly hurt by the explosion, but nothing serious, just some bruise.
The it wasn't exactly the same in the vanguard case. The blast had let a gigantic hole at the center of the room, where he was standing next to Alice golem. Piece of armor were scatter everywhere around the hole. Some electric arc where still hitting the ground, as the energy discharged from what seemed to be the... "part"... of the vanguard.
Nhielind stand up, coughing. It was really something, I didn't think it would be so powerfull...

Nhieling looked around him, Bex was still fighting with his arch enemy, when Daisuke seemed to hold his opponent for now. The situation seemed to be frozen for now, it was more that Nhieling was excepting seeing the difference of power.
Only one think could turn the table around another time, and it was the last Vanguard. This one seemed calm, even through one of his companion has got blow off the second before.
He even start applauding :
Clap, clap, clap. Nice, Nice. Villepci was arrogant, even through his ability were quite interesting, it also were is greatest weakness. You have some skill to see through it right from the start. Now, as a tactician, how do you see the situation right now? it may seem to be a stalemate, but since your little friend vanished, it will mainly be question of who'll be able to win his duel now. Or it would if you don't count me in. What do we should do now?

Nhieling start sweating a little, but kept his calm as usual.

Oh? I through of waiting for them to finish, it would spoil the fun to miss a fight of this level.

I think you understand the situation very well, you only have one way out now, and it's to hope they'll win, to turn the situation into your favor. But now the main question : What will you do if I suddenly decide to attack them, like this...

Then the vanguard draw hiw arm at Daisuke, and start gathering his energy. Right when he was about to shot, Nhieling puppet strike into his arm, making him miss and shot Veraptum instead.

Hey !
Bah! Not like there is enough power to kill you anyways, it seem you've choose fina... Then he stopped his sentence, seeing that Nhieling was sitting down, and seem absorbed into Daisuke fight.

Wondering how he have to take it, Vertaptum finally said : Well well, you're good a pissing other off it seem, but if you don't feel like fighting then I have no reason to restrain.

Sighing, Nhieling stood up : oh, if you want to fight me this much... But I warn you, said him look behind the vanguard, that you've already loose.

The Vanguard turn to see behind him, as there were nothing he turned back This time I'll kill yo...

Then he saw Nhieling puppet just in front of him, holding a bomb.

See ya !

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:45 am

[at least put a little effort into your post guys .-.,And who is Vertaptum anyway?]
Quote :
Wondering how he have to take it, Vertaptum finally said : Well well, you're good a pissing other off it seem, but if you don't feel like fighting then I have no reason to restrain.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 am

[Every name changing dorainodet does, makes me laugh like hell. Did you accidently delete the Vanguard description PM because I did... I only remember Villepci, Deraptum and totally forgotten the other two's name...So now I'va no idea what to post since I am confused..Also is Pyoh and Alice gone or something..?]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:14 am

[its deraptun* and I dont really mind waiting,I cant post right now,cause im having exams.N why did u delete the post while the mission is still in progress ~_~ ]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 2:24 am

[the names you spelled are really messed up.Even if you forgot it,the right spelling to the name is there in the previous pages]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:17 am

Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:32 am

[Sooo... whos next to post..? I don't see Pyoh or Alice ^^"]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am

[I will...tomorrow >_>]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 9:32 pm

[Sorry, same this happened with Chrome with this post. EVIL CHROME!! *stabs*]

Taurou felt drained, yet lively at the same time. He was sweating because of his over-exertion, and felt like he was going to fall unconscious-yet he felt like he could fight for hours. It was a strange sensation. Once his hearing was back to full, he heard the sound of battle all around him. He swerved his head around trying to see the sources of the sounds. He cursed when all he saw was the darkness still.

Well, it worked once... Taurou raised his hand forwards once more. This is a really idiotic idea... Taurou concentrated a slight amount of magic into his outstretched his hand. He felt more magic than he wanted charge in his hand, but the magic was alien and not his own. He shrugged off the feeling and started chanting. Poen a dioddefaint: Flans Exarmtio. He felt a small gust of air whistle past his ears. It felt cooling, then he was knocked back as a jolt of energy struck his hand and sent a tingle of strength through his body. The darkness started to fade and saw a little glimpse of light. It faded slightly more, and the his strength came back slightly more.

Is my body turning the darkness I was encompassed in... Into energy? He wondered aloud as the soudns of battle went on.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Once the smoke disappear, the vanguard seemed to be unharmed.

You really think you could hurt me with someting like this? You disappoint me, I though you would come with something better...

The vanguard got in guard, ready to cut Nhieling in half. But at the moment he started to fly, he fell down to the ground.
What?
Do you really think that my scheme was this simple? The vanguard have been sprinkled with acid. It wasn't able to damage his armor at all. But his wing thin membrane had been damaged. Making him unable to fly.

Nhieling 1, vanguard 0. My first move : Pinning you to the ground. Not start the move 2 kekeke.

Throwing his puppet on the Vanguard, he draw back little by little, keeping the vanguard busy with smashing the puppet strike after strike.

What an irritating little thing... Said him, starting to lose his calm. Nhieling first move have been really efficient, since flying gave him an overwhelming advantage. He didn't count on it to win, but still it was frustrating. This first attack, meaned to weaker him, have made him unsure about what to do. Since the puppetist didn't seem to want to take any risk, and was probably intending to take the combat into an endurance one, the Vanguard bashed the puppet away from him and rush over Nhieling into a straigh line :

Here, you die.

Nhieling was just next to Taurou, when the Vanguard reached them, he just said :

Shoot.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Shoot was all Taurou heard before he understood. He recast his Exarmatio spell and his arm flared up with pain as the rest of the darkness was wiped from his sight and he saw a Vanguard go flying. He was in a crater of sorts and there were arcs of black lightning springing to life all around the inner side of it. He cocked an eyebrow and looked at Nhieling hoping for an explanation when his arms burned once more. He bent over them trying to put out the burning. When it stopped, seconds after it started, he looked at his arms and saw that black lightning was jumping around sporadically like it did when he used too much magic. He figured he absorbed too much of the curse's magic and looked up at the general direction where he fired off his Exarmatio. There was a large cloud of smoke and he was ready to take on whatever was inside it.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Coming out of the smoke, the Vanguard stood up. His armor was damaged, but it seemed to be unharmed this time too.
I said you that Villepci was wea...

Without letting him stop his sentences, Nhieling stab him using his puppet. As the claw get into what seemed to be the Vanguard flesh, some black blood flow to the ground.

Another time, after I've take your wing away, you've though that I would push on this tactic, so I do the exact opposite using your reckless charge. It's the ultimate meaning of tactic : Use your opponent mind against himself, make of his strengh his weakness and throw him into doubt.

Suddenly the blood stop flowing, and instead a black aura get around him.
And what? You've managed tu hurt me when I wasn't even serious, I admited that it's quite interresting, but right now I don't feel like playing anymore.

The pressure suddenly get a lot higher, the vanguard seem to be another opponent, his power seemed incredible, just to feel the intensity of the energy he started to release.
Then the Vanguard took his sword, into what seemed to be a thrust move. The second after he disappear, only letting a hole where his foot had pushed the ground to leap forward.
Then he reappear in front of Nhieling, his blade into his stomach.

Spilling blood, Nhieling said : Last part of tactic : Always keeping an ace into your sleeve, and waiting for the opponent to drew his one.

Feeling to the ground, he said to Taurou : Flee... and take... alice away. My master will come out... And he don't see you as ally at all...

Then Nhieling eyes turn to a total blue, and his voice change.

Marvelous !

Nhieling started doing some short stretching, as the injury in his stomach healed herself.

Finally out, it was so long... And I even have some entertainement.

The Vanguard looked at him, surprised. You aren't the same person, aren't you? You don't have the same vibes.

It's true that Nhieling aura, from dark have become horrible. It was like some wave of insanity were coming from him, hitting everyone mind around him.
Ahahah... not, I'm not like this weak heart you've fight before, that choosed to keep some moral rule, I'm the true darkness, and I'm starving from soul...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Not sure what was going on with his companion, Taurou did what he was told and took Alice away from that place. He was going faster than he intended, and was almost dragging Alice rather than making her keep pace. His body was overcharged with magic at the moment because of the magic he absorbed earlier. It was quite something to see what happens when you absorb a little dark magic. Once he and Alice were a pretty safe distance from the crater he left Nhieling in, he sank to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next