Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second Return (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

The Second Return (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Kagami and Jess had once again mysteriously dissapeared, and had just now returned home - Jess especially was eager to see William. She'd missed him so much, but those darn portals thats picked her and Kagami up mysteriously. Either way they were home now, As they began looking around for their friends. They kept their pactio cards out, in case they got within range to talk to William and Mortimer that way.

"William, are you there? I knwo its been a while.

"Morti-kun?! Damn you I hope you're ok."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:46 pm

William instantly recognized the voice. The one of the woman he has met from a long time ago, the one that got him into looking after a little girl (Najiko) and the girl who suddenly disappeared. He grabbed out Jess's communication card, holding it to his forehead where he begins to scuffle it around happy and also shocked. 'Jess? Is that you Jess?! Where have you been hiding all this time?!' He pauses for a second and grins widely. 'Man, I always knew you were fine. What about Kagami, she cool too? I bet you were out training to kick my ass in the upcoming tournament.' William chuckles lightly.

'Where are you? Let's meet up! I'm outside the shops 'cause of Micah and Satoko wanting to go on their girly shopping spree. Can't wait to met you!' He sends his thoughts to her, pumping his fists in the air in celebration, looking slightly like a lunatic as he does so.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 pm

"Yes we're both fine... Dunno where those portals came from but we're ok. And I suppose I was training, in my own way... Now... You know where the clock tower is right? me and Kagami are on the East side of that, In that small park on Ember Street."

Jess coughed, still having some ash in her lungs from where the portal had taken them. She hadn't expected to have to deal with a volcano of all things.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:16 pm

Micah walked out of the mall, leaving Satoko inside for her to have fun in the bouncy castle. She bought herself new clothes and was simply strolling the outskirts of the mall looking around and exploring which she usually doesn't do. She needed to explore more and this was her opportunity as she had done everything she needed to, leaving William to wait which was pretty funny for her.

'Ah is that...! Jess! Kagami?!' She writes on the board she was carrying, forgetting how to speak. It's becoming a strange habit for her for writing so long. "J-Jess! K-Kagami, is that you?" Micah shouts their names to get there attentions.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Rikuto hadnt eat for a day, his face was like a skeleton, his arms where hanging and his back curve down as he walked towards the mall, he passed a guy who seemed to be taking to himself as he held a card on his forehead and a girl writing on a board right befor entering.
God this place has wierd people He thought to himself, then sunddenly his stomach growld hard.
He lurked around the mall till he finally found a Burger king, he ran towards the stand and orderd 2 burgers fries and a large soda, he quickly paid, took his seat and started munching the food happily
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Nick was catching some sleep as he layed on the grass in the park on Elm Street. It was quite empty and Nick was not really being disturbed by anyone. But out of the blue 2 girls appeared out of nowhere and immediatly started holding cards to their foreheads, probably pactio cards. For a while Nick ignored them as he tried to go back to sleep, but it seemed out of excitment they talked out loud while communicating and that was a bit too loud for Nick.

"Hey do you mind keeping it down, i'm trying to sleep here." Nick told them as he got up from his sleeping grounds.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:52 pm

"Oh damn, sorry dude! And... Micah!" Kagami stopped since she hadnt been able to reach Mortimer... Going over and Hugging Micah.

Meanwhile, Jess wondered when William would arrive as she coughed up more ash.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:58 pm

William got Jess's calls. He ran and ran as fast as he could to where they were, to Ember street. He noticed a guy completely starving, but completely shrugged him out of his mind, as well as Satoko being left behind in the shop.

"Jess...!! Kagami...!! You're safe!" He could see them in the far distance, his eyes lighting up and sparkling. Accidentally running over Nick as he made his way to Jess, he didn't even notice the poor kid sleeping on the grass as he launches himself to Jess literally glomping her as the two fall to the ground.

"You're back, you're back!!" He happily cheers as he begins to throw her in the air despite being taller and stronger than him.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:02 pm

"Oh." She'd momentarily forgotten that William was so much stronger than he looked, soon enough hugging back - before coughing up more ashes. "Its ok... I'll be *cough* okay."

Kagami meanwhile contined to cuddle Micah. She couldnt believe she'd missed everyone so much.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:17 pm

"Ugh!!" Nick groaned as he was stepped on by some guy who came dashing toward the 2 pactio girls and he hugged the big one. That was it, Nick was pissed as he slowly got up and walked over to them. Nick grabbed William by the shoulder, "You owe someone an apology." he said with anger in his tone, demanding an apology as he gripped the shoulder harder.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 pm

William, Kagami, Micah and Jess's warming reunion was soon halted by a strange man. "Eh? When did you get here? For what?" William tilts his head curiously wandering what was wrong.

"Mate, look! Can't you see we're busy! Ahh~! Jess is back! Dude, don't ruin this!" He cheerfully smiles, patting Nick on the shoulder unsure what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Yuuni

Yuuni

Female Posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 pm

Yuuni was surrounded by negative, depressive and dark aura however nearby was a much happier presence. Rushing over to that, she remained invisible to be surrounded by happy aura. Unreluctantly she began turning visible. "Ah...! Sorry for intruding!" She notices two guys talking to each other, one seemed clearly angry at the other.

"E-Excuse me, but who are you people? T-This isn't the place where people are usually happy." Yuuni mutters, pointing to the side where numerous people walked in a slack position and depressed formation.

"You all must be good friends... I wish I had some friends, ehe..." She states before turning invisible once again.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:01 pm

Nick shrugged William off as he patted him in the back. "See that's the thing. You just ruined my nap and you didn't care, why should I care about your reunion. And don't treat me like we're friends. Friends don't step on someone and don't apologize." Nick said still angry.

It was then that Nick noticed the presence of another person there, he didn't know how he did not miss this girl. The girl had pale skin, blonde hair and golden eyes. For a moment Nick though of how pretty she was but was then taken back to the question of how she appeared here. She said something weird about wanting friends and before Nick could answer she dissapearred. Nick had a dumbfound look on his face, "Was that a ghost or something....?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:09 am

Daisuke so happened to be touring aruond the place while eating strawberry flavoured ice pop. He was in a sleeveless red hoodie and beige shorts that are at knee length with black sport shoes. He noticed the commotion of a number of people gathering about and by coincidence meeting some familiar face.

He was rather curious and slight of a busybody so he said "Leet's check it out", as he dashed towards them. As he starts closing in, it seems like something good had happened from the looks on their face so it didn't seem like a bad timing to jump in the crowd and ask "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 1:52 pm

Ryousuke was with Daisuke in a purple sweater, blue shorts and dark redish brown sport shoes at his feet while eating mint flavored ice pop as well as reading a brochure about some tourist sites there are around here.

He noticed Dai was actively moving around just by looking at his hair waving from side to side really fast as though its like some dog's tail wagging. When Dai suddenly started to run to the left and said "Let's check it out", Ryou closed the brochure and was wondering where Dai was hurrying off to till he saw a crowd gathering.

He made a heavy sigh and then follows Dai slowly from behind. On the way, he noticed one man that was heavily annoyed by the crowd and somehow a ghost was lurking around...? Cant ignore that, got to be careful. "Wait up!" he shout at Dai as he ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Return (Open to all)   The Second Return (Open to all) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second Return (Open to all)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1