Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Zieref, having took the control over Nhieling body start laughting.
Kekeke... Now, I'll show you what real fear is.
Nhieling puppet was lying on the ground, useless, as Zieref couldn't use it, but Nhieling master was a master of curse.
Dark energy gathered into Nhieling hand. SUddenly the energy turn into a dark mist. FLowing into the vanguard direction. Each thing the mist touched started melting. The vanguard try to avoid it with his speed, but the mist started to fill the area. Getting him into the end.

What is this ! ...
Then the Vanguard putt himself into position to attack Nhieling, but Zieref used his cripple curse on him. The Vanguard nearly fall to his knee, but Zieref wasn't able to damage him decisively.
Nhieling voice ring through his head : Hehe, it seem you need me as much as I need you into the end...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Last edited by Pyoh on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Last edited by Pyoh on Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Nhieling, getting back a part of the control over his body, started using his puppet, letting the curse part to Zieref. Let's take this fucker out !
With renewed strength. He started to attack another time. This time he stroke the Vanguard to push him to the ground.
Taurou, I offer you this one, take him down with everything you have. Looking at Daisuke and Bex side, Nhieling hope they could get to a conclusion soon, he didn't have the strength to fight anymore.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 am

[aah,sorry im delaying the mission alot,im kinda sick right now @-@]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 am

[If I am the admin and had to grade this number of pages, I would be sick as well XD Just kding. Let's just hurry up and end it bex]

"The swords of ten heaven gates I call upon to slice down my enemy" Deraptum said as magical power overflow throught out his entire body of armour shining brightly like a brand new set of high qualityness..
"Ryou" Daisuke called out as the shirt who was Ryou himself replied "Alright!" Swithing from a shirt to... a wristband? Daisuke is not shirtless so note that since he was already wearing a shirt underneathe Ryou's form
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Zieref voice poped in Nhieling mind, showing him that he weren't gone yet. Like hell I'll let someone else take him down... HIS SOUL IS MINE.
Using the remain of control that he had over Nheling body, Zieref formed a scythe with his raw power, and started walking in the Vanguard direction, singing slightly :
I'm the one that soul devour...
In your mind, d
arkness will pour...
Off your Nightmare, I'm scarier.
Fear me, and welcome the reaper...

Then with a slash, the scythe got through the Vanguard. Cutting through him like he was made of water.
The attack didn't do any external damage, but the Vanguard aura suddenly dissapeared, as his life had been tears appart.

Then Nhieling fall on his knee. Zieref laught was ringing into his voice.

%*@!... I trully didn't want him to consume a soul, this will make him stronger.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 am

Dust blew by our faces,our eyes locked intently onto each other.Mortanus now an archangel,feared not even the worst of my attack.His feet too divine to lay on the earthly grounds.He hovered inches above it.His armour had lay over his muscles,ropes after ropes,layered in perfection.The halo above his head struck small bolts of lightening on the ground.The magnetic feild around the earths crust probably attracting it towards itself.His wings,that of a demon had been elementalized to lightening as well.There wasn't much hope to land a hit on him now,let alone dispose him off.

Thoughts and strategic ideas became the center point of focus in my mind,just to be disturbed by his nonsensical rambling again.

"Ahh,could it just be half demon...now you look for a weak spot? Now that I show perfection do you attempt to seek out the flaw"

I gave no reply...there was none.

"We finally spar as equals now,trust me..this is all that I had up my sleeve.Now..feel free to attack,let that sword display the veracious anger you hide.Let me..if you dare..feel pain"

Elemental attack was useless against him now.My fire can no longer match his lightening.A head on attack meant instant death for no longer his sped could be matched.My only chance....a counter
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 am

"Angelus!" Deraptum shouted out as the swords made a display of a sword dance flying around Deraptum himself. Wings spreads out of the swords side edge with shining light around it which were somehow glaring. The swords went flying around Daisuke at quick speed as if it were just an instand. Daisuke quickly made a back jump swing on a branch and let his body lift off into the air back to standing onto hidden threads.

With Ryou on Dai's hand as a wristband, their power somehow combines with each other. Daisuke transformed both arms into an edge of a thin sword with the side of it appear two saber-like edge. It's form was some sort of a fork dagger just larger than normal like 5 timez..? 4 swords were getting closer so Daisuke did some side jumps and little matrix to dodge it's incoming attacks.

Within an unavoidable range and less time for making any dodge move, Daisuke used his weapon formed arm to repel it's direction to fly off course. It seems that the sword only fly towards one direction without making any turns while doing so, something like an instant shundo. Two swords were hitted off course with one flying straight to the ground and stuck while the other when up the sky. Daisuke was somehow caught with some scratches from two more while dodging. Not forgetting that there were 6 more swords around, it did manage to cut Daisuke's left shoulder, right leg, side torso twice while two more went straight into destroying a tree "Tch" The feeling of pain was there even though if Daisuke could close up the wound.

Eventhough Daisuke is flexible in dodging, it's pretty hard to counter the sword's quick movement especially when there's 10 of them... Every time a move has been made, Daisuke had noticed there was a 2-4 second time interval before the next move would be able to be made. It was somehow a movement delay so it seems that Daisuke has only a few second to make his attack towards Deraptum who seems to be holding no weapons at all so it seems rather defenseless as of now. Deraptum seems to require some concentration to control just 10 swords though so it's possible to him while his off guard during the control.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm

[Yup we were thinking of the same thing to end it]

Deraptum was trying to gather all the swords back. It would take some time since it was really strong impact due to it's quick speed causing it to be stucked into the ground while 2 were far up in the air trying to change it's course like a u-turn. This gave Daisuke a time interval of 6-10 second to strike the defenseless Deraptum. Instantly jumped right of the hidden threads around with both arms cross sided changing forms with data surrounding it and into a giant hammer to crush down onto Deraptum.

"Game Over"

It was slam onto Deraptum with the ground cracks spreading all around it. It would've seems that Deraptum was crushed into peices but not really, there was a hollow space but was hard to notice since it was black in color and the shadow was hiding the trick. Once Deraptum got trapped into the hollow space, it was like a vacuum ventilating all the air from to inside to the outside so Deraptum was somehow out of air and eventually lost concious. Not quite sure whether he died or not but whatever...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 am

Each strike of his sword staggered me back a little.Only during the impact could I feel his heavenly presence around me.No doubt these weren't just simple vanguards.The true descendants of the archangels.They had managed not only to release their true forms,but master them as well.

Unlike the 4 archangels who worked under god himself,Lucifer carried along with him a band of many others.All holy beings that once resided in heaven had enormous power.Unmatched strength,and heavenly forms.So could not have been said for the Vanguards.True to evil and a menace to mankind.These creatures were bred in a less divine form.The weight of sins they carried..ensured that they would never achieve the purity like their ancestors.What I saw now might be horrid,vile and corrupted.But still retained the features they would have rightly possessed.

Without a doubt,physical or magical strength was useless against them.But perhaps,just perhaps a slight chance still remained that we could somehow disable them.

While I was lost in thoughts,he continued to impale me with his menacing strikes.Agony fed of me with each hit I defended,as every bone and nerve rattled.The gaping hole was still open,and the force made it twist and squeeze out more blood.Like sweat dripping down my forehead,blood leaked through my body like water.Until my feet drenched into the small puddle.

How must I counter a being of such level?And even if I did,what chances remained it would fend him off for even a moment?

..If necessary..I would have to release a link.But the situation was more futile.My body had been torn of bad enough to take in the massive amount of ki pressure.My current level would have to suffice.

Just when the next strike was about to hit me,the impact stopped before my eyes as a shady figure emerged,crossing blades evenly with mortanus.

the hellchild!
Unscratched and ferocious.Without a doubt he could give me enough time to finish mortanus off.

"Hurry up will you"He said still in that nonchalant tone.

I nodded back.

Now I had to think up of that strategy.There must have been something,some link that would chain this together.Just one breakthrough.
And then,like a flash memory,it ran through my mind.Although so real I could feel My eyes looking into it...those 6 bullets that had landed inside his body....perfect!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:57 am

(Shall I grade it...?)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 am

(far frm over X_X,Adonus is still left I think)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:52 am

Nhieling was breathing loudly. Releasing Zieref always caused a great burden over his body. But sucking the vanguard soul haven't only made Zieref stronger, it also help him getting back some of his strengh.
Then Nhieling start looking at Bex fight. He seemed to be into a deep %*@!, he were loosing a lot of blood, and the hellchild was barely keeping up the Mortanus.
Then Nhieling start compressing the power from Zieref that were still into his body into a ball. Then he lift his hand in Moranus direction and fire. The ball was like a compressed form of dark matter. Destroy both the magic and the matter than come to its contact. To be sure to aim properly, Nhieling use his remaining strengh to cast his curses on the Vanguard. Making him the weaker he could.
Then he shot. The ball get to the Vanguard into a split of second, but Nhieling was still wondering about the effect it could have.

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:53 am

[when in the world did adonus die?Also I dont see how your curse is working considering your situation.Also know that the hell child is stronger than me,more than able to at least defend the from the slashes and buy some time.]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:08 pm

[...I cant believe your actively participating in the mission without even being aware of whats happening.Daisuke unleashed everyones archangel forms,you just landed a straight hit on mortanus, after your duel with villepci,and noone knows of Adonus..If you had problems..yu could have easily pmed me..I know i disappeared for a while but cmon.Anyway,the mission is going really well so it doesnt matter.Im trying to wrap it up aswell,but lets not hurry shall we?]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

Last edited by dorianodet on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:15 pm

[you were fighting villepci,the one with illusion and null space magic,daisuke was fighting deraptun,the one with sword expertise,Adonus is as per say still sitting where he was supposed to,watching from the far.His abilities havent even been used yet.And yes he is by far stronger than even mortanus.And im fighting mortanus,the strongest till now.Since hellchild was trapped along with you in the nullspace I didnt use him.]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:29 pm

[Im looking over your posts,but I dont even see the name Adonus mentioned anywhere.It just says "Vanguard".Also if i remember,you all were already fighting villepci whilst the null space was not activated.Pyoh landed his electricity attack on villepci using almost all his strength.forcing villepci to active nullspace,from which only daisuke survived,to fight Deraptun.It was during this time that mortanus unleashed the archangel form,and in the next post dai made the 3 vanguards..besides Adonus,to go archangel form.Seeing as how you were supporting pyoh who was almost out to strength,dispose off villepci,who should be in his superior archangel form,while still holding you all down with his technique,and then dispose off Adonus as well?]
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 12:41 pm

[I read your posts..youv put too much effort in the fight..even though the character wasnt really even close to the description,never mind then..adonus is dead.Ill finish off Mortanus in ta few more posts..]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Reader ( open to anyone)   Dream Reader ( open to anyone) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream Reader ( open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next