Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:05 am

Rose overhears this. 'A talent show? How awesome!!' She thought to herself. "Aliidan, Rie, Asana! Let's participate in that talent show!" She cheers. "Oh, if you're only allowed 3 participants, one of us should do the effects in the background..." Rose also explains, hyped for this.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 4:38 am

"huh..hey wait up!" I called out from behind.
I followed her walking rather calm than excited.I have been here before,and even though I might not know their names,I could identify a few animals with their voices. We walked through a array of trees,huge enough for me to not see their tops.Every now and then winds would blow,carrying dead leaves with them.They'd make howling noises passing through the tree clusters .Sometimes youd spot a bird,crying out its own song..yet so soothing.The sun was at the horizon now and the sky the shade of orange and purple.It wasnt hot,it wasnt cold..it was just pleasant.

Tridus had come out of my jacket pockets and was now freely walking down the path.He seemed to be sniffing something,perhaps thats how they make use of their noses.I didnt bother to ask.He was enjoying this I could tell,and I had no intention to spoil the mood with questions.

I kept larita between my sight,but I had no idea if she could hear me out.This strange feeling triggered in me nostalgia .I recalled my entry to the magic world,were I had first met her.How it was somewhat similar to this...
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:19 am

Micah looks back oddly at Rita, was she kidnapping her...? In such an odd manner as well, wrapping us in cloth and dragging us away. Once Micah heard the words 'talent show', she finally found it wonderful to show off her dances. 'Let's go!' She thought, unable to talk and unable to write what she says, 'cause she's tied up in cloth.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 am

Ashraeh stood alone, watching everyone having. She didn't mind, as long as everyone else is happy.
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 am

Emet tries to tug himself away, "No no no no, I can't- I-" he trailed off, suddenly paying attention to the fact that he's being kidnapped.

(( Kairu-kyun, do you mean "watching everyone having fun"? ))
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:00 am

"Thanks for the help, you two! Our strength as (mostly) females will win this competition." Rita grins, as the three arrive at the entrance of the competition and signs her name down. "What're your names? Write 'em here." Rita explains holding a small knife to their backs as if it was a threat. "Also, while you're at it, let's discuss what abilities you two have!" She smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 am

"Thanks you two," Leila cheerfully states happy to get a weapon. She pushes Will and Raven together, giving them both a group hug at the same time, even though she knew guys felt kinda odd about those kinds of things. "I'll see you both around, Raven! Will!" She smiles as she runs off to explore. Upon seeing, she sees a fortune teller, she MUST get this done, she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:49 am

Rie turned towards Rose right before letting out a light cough.
"Nani? Talent show?" Rie asked quietly before coughing lightly again "Why? Ah, don't tell me: It'll be fun right? But... What could I possibly contribute with in a talent show? I suppose I could play some music..." Rie trailed off towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 am

Aliidan turned around so abruptly that she hit her head into a vase, resulting in the vase getting destroyed and Aliidan falling onto her butt.
"Aiyah! That hurt..." Aliidan said with swirly eyes. "And my butt hurts too." Aliidan said, rubbing said posterior gently.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:36 am

Hebi had snuck out silently while she thought nobody had been watching and was making her way around the city (in kitten form), jumping from roof to roof.
'Need to get to that meadow I saw earlier' Hebi thought to herself as she took a giant leap across a bustling city street, filled with people and cars, and landing on the sidewalk right beside another kitten. "Nyu?" Hebi said, peering down at the kitten...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 am

Larita follows after Bex, happy to see all the happy animals, "Be right back," Larita mumbles to go to the toilet, obviously giving the hand sign to do so. Until she sees to her horror an injured animal, no this wasn't a normal animal, it was one from Magicus Mundus. "Bex, I'll be there soon. Just wait, please!" She shouts over, following a trail of minuscule blood, she saw a whole bunch of animals in cages, whip marks, cutting them, some laying their bleeding to death. She saw a sleeping guard, holding some keys.

"Master, what are you doing?" Rin followed worried.

"...I'll save them. Tonight, just wait... I'll definitely save you." Her happy mood gone, she walked back to where Bex was. She decided she'll do this alone, she won't get other people into it. "Nothing! Let's go back to Bex and the ermine!" Larita smiles to Rin.

"Yes Master!!" Rin happily chrips, flying back.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 am

"So, Will you wanna go out to the forest for some training? I'll bring some dummies to practice against." Raven grins, not allowing no as an answer.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 am

Asana sat down on a couch with a glass of whiskey in front of her, not having heard Rose talking about the talent show she had little else to do and since she could buy whiskey here she might as well.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 am

"Heh, alright." William grins, grabbing some of the dummies that Raven had, purposely trying to obtain more than Raven does. "Let's go," William shouts dashing off to the forest, though the dummies actually did weight quite a lot... and he had to run a kilometer with them, not that it matters.... hopefully.

Last edited by William on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 am

Leila notices the two running off with training dummies... "Ah, I'll catch up with them later. So what's my fortune!?"

"...You and everyone will have a huge run of misfortune. That is all." The gypsy replies, brushing Leila off, as if she was a nuisance.

"That's it? No tips?" Leila whines. "I'll kill you~~" She pouts sadistically.

"...Don't go into dark areas."

"Dark areas? There are none! Look around!! Even that bushy forest was mostly light-filled." Leila retorts and walks off angrily, noticing two spirits just walking around without a master. Equipping her club, she dashes after them filled with blood-lust, not actually wanting to hurt them though.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am

"Charm: Barrier!" Eri whines, as she uses three charms to create a triangular barrier, blocking the crazy girls attack. "What are you doing~~~? Don't harm my spirits~" Eri pouts and whines continuously.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am

"You know, dude. You don't have to carry so much," He runs just hardly catching up to the quick magic duelist. "I should be carrying more than you, I'm older and all." He states, though was quite impressed by his speed. He was carrying these dummies, which at least weighed 15kg each and was still able to run faster than Raven, or around the same speed. Seeing the stacked up dummies he was carrying, he grabs one from his own pile and ditches it, making the tower of dummies collapse on William, making Raven burst out chuckling.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

I saw her running up to me again
'well that sure was quick'I thought to myself.It was then I saw her face in a tensed expression,and a faint drop of sweat run down her neck as she approached me.'what happened? I thought.Whatever it was I could not ask her,after all she went for privacy.Although something seemed wrong.I tried to act normal not to make her suspicious.

"I think she.." Tridus spoke in a mysterious tone

" I know,but keep it down" I whispered to him.

As she finally caught up to me,I changed the topic

"Night is falling in soon,perhaps we should find shelter?"
I suggested
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 pm

William explodes out of the dummies that laid atop of him, there was at least fifteen as well. "Why'd you do that?!" He angrily shouts, his fire magic activating out of his mouth, as if he was a dragon. Grabbing a dummy, it grabs it and ditches it at Raven, aiming directly for his head.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 pm

"Yeah, Rie! You could play some music, Aliidan maybe you could use your magic to spark some effects? Hmm... Well this is the sheet." Rose sprouts some ideas, showing the A3 piece of paper.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the annual talent show, would you like to participate? Well here's your chance too! Show off your talent with your friends as a group to gain a prize of 6,000 Drachma!! Split it among your friends, fairly of course.

Rules:

1. Teams must be of 3, no more. No less. However, you can have a helper in the background while one member is performing, to help with lighting, effects and all.

2. Each member of your group will perform and get a mark out of thirty (ten for each judge). The group with the most total points wins the competition!! Please work together!

3. The three judges have been decided specifically to avoid racism, biased decisions and other such things. Don't be sad if you get less than 20, it's almost impossible to get 30! Not a single person's done it throughout the entire history.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:40 pm

"Hahaha, you're pretty funny--" Raven's laughter gets cut off as a the dummy (though it was quite heavy, it was mostly made of sand and cotton, lessening any usual pain) slams into his face. "Now you've done it," He grins as another dummy hits him right in the stomach. He grabbed a dummy and ditched it at Will's feet, missing but leaving a small indent in the earth. "Still wanna go?" He asks condescendingly.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 pm

"Eh? I thought you two went training to see who bashes up dummies the best, I wanted to play too!!" Leila pouts as she grabs a dummy and lifts it with slight difficulty and whacks Raven with it over and over.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 pm

"That dude could break my foot..." William said quietly to himself, as he peered at the crater with remorse. Then he looked up at Leila, greeting her until she broke out whacking Raven, making Will crack up laughing.

A bell rang out through the overall area and echoed loudly.

"The talent show is starting soon. It is now 4:00 PM, any last people willing to join, please hurry and register. Thank you."

The announcement too, echoed.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Larita grabs Bex's arm, "Let's go watch the talent show, before we go to sleep!" Larita cheerfully exclaims, grabbing his arm, "We might meet up with Sai and Hebi there," She smiles, dashing onwards.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Micah grabs the pen and writes her name on the application form, with her mouth as her hands are sealed. She does a 'dash' after her name and writes 'Dancer', to answer Rita's question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next