Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Trip Backwards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

A Little Trip Backwards Empty
PostSubject: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:16 am

Umi waited diligently, he felt his knees shake a little with excitement and nervousness, he held his staff behind his back and leaned back and forth like he usually did when he was nervous.

Umi: Alright i can do this... i know i can.... Yoko! come here.

From god knows where Yoko fell out of the sky and landed next to Umi, it was around lunch-time so he was stuffing his face with a sandwich. Umi wasnt sure how to say it, so he kinda blurted it out, normally calm, confident Umi was left stammering and speechless.

Umi: So-o... H-How about we g-g-go.....eat some-wh-where??... we need to talk.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:29 am

Yoko stood there for a minute and gave a simple nod yes, he grabbed his things and left with Umi to go eat somewhere. It was a little strange to be going somewhere with Umi, they didnt have to fight anything, didnt have to train, so why would they need to go somewhere?

Yoko: So, where are we going?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 am

Umi: Umm.. one of my favorite places to go on campus, it's rather lovely...

Umi regained enough composure as they made their way down to the cafe, a nice place located around the middle of the campus for all the people to socialize. Umi got them a place to sit and they ordered something to drink

Umi: Green Tea's fine.... So Yoko how do you like school? I dont see you too often other than missions and our dorm room, in fact your not even there most of the time, where do you sleep??
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:39 am

Yoko: I like it, but i never have much to do, i train sometimes, other times i work on Ki practice, but im not really getting anywhere, other times i just watch the horizon....

Yoko looked at Umi, he didnt seem very pleased by the answer and he could tell it hurt him a little. Yoko took a sip of his tea and finished his sentence.

Yoko: But you know, its a good place, im glad you had us come here, everyones so nice...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:43 am

Umi: Well its not like we had much of a choice, i miss Kyoto a lot ....

Umi could tell Yoko was thinking the same thing, they hadnt been back to Kyoto since they left 2 years ago, and even today they still couldnt shake the feelings they felt back then.

Umi: Everlast is a great place, its not like Kyoto, we might even be able to go back someday.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:46 am

Yoko: But its nice here, we dont have to go back to Kyoto, they could be waiting for us there, besides we have friends that we've become really close to, some of us more than others...

Yoko sat there explained how he felt, Umi was his best friend, his only friend for years, and it felt a little weird being not as close to him as some of the others were.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:48 am

"SQUEEEEEEE" ortimer was pulled out of his quite slumber by the wail of some sugar addicted school girl saying something along the lines of ; "Didjaheredidjahere UmiandYokoareouthavingadate SQUEEEEE, It'sjustlikeinthoseshounen-ainovels". The yaoi fangirl continued on for sometime until she and her friends went off looking for the supposed "Yaoi couple". Dear goodness he was glad those girls were gone... but wait, if they were going to see Umi and they found out about their pactio... "Oh crap". Jumping up from his sleeping bench he started shundoing as fast as he could hoping to catch up to UMi before those Yaoi girls began plying him for all the information he had. "Now where is thatconcieted sonofabitch..."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:50 am

Umi: what??

Umi thought for a minute about what Yoko said, what did he mean by that? after thinking about those words for a few moments, he understood what he meant very VERY clearly. He heard the girls talking around him, but he chose to ignore it.

Umi: Oh god... really?! is this about the pactio's??
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:55 am

Yoko picked up his nodachi and hit Umi with the hilt, it slapped him in the face and he fell backwards in his chair, he didnt have his barriers up like usual, maybe he forgot them?

Yoko: No!! Its not about that!! Kill Kill Ok maybe it is? but do you have to whore yourself off to all the girls?? what are you Will?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:59 am

Umi: oww.... look its gonna leave a bruise...

Umi sat back up and looked at Yoko, he seemed defensive and a pissed at the same time, he could tell it really made him mad.

Umi: I didnt pactio so i could be a slut, i did it to help them achieve their goals, besides i dont think of them that way, so dont hit me again!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:06 am

Yoko: You always say its "to achieve their goals"! But what are your goals?! what do these people mean to you..... why am i always the last person to know things?? Sadness

Yoko had been by Umi's side since they were 10 years old, 6 years later and he is still the same guy he knew, but he keeps things secret to much, even Yoko couldnt tell what he was thinking most of the time.

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:08 am

Umi: I.... i cant tell you... not yet...

Umi pulled the sword hilt away from his person and tried talking to Yoko, he was close to tears and so was Umi, why did he have to make things so difficult?
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:11 am

Yoko: See i knew it... after everything we've been through you still cant trust me??

Yoko picked up his things and was ready to leave. he was to mad to think straight
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:14 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:16 am

William wrote:
(???!!!)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 am

Umi: Takashi! Wait!...

Umi grabbed Yoko's arm and refused to let go, he knew it was better late than never.

Umi: ... Its for you!!! the reason i fight is for you! We've been through to much for me not to think of you!

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 am

Kitty wrote:
William wrote:
(???!!!)

Sorry, I died of laughter. Horrified Sadness Sadness Sadness

This mission made Umi epicly funny.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 am

(And what exactly was so funny? Confused is it their strange convo)
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:19 am

(Trying to have a moment here...)

Yoko:.... Why? you the fragile one...

He had to admit that it was a little blunt to say it that way and ignore what Umi meant, but Yoko decided to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 am

Kitty wrote:

(The... yaoi. DX Sorry, I have an avid dislike towards yaoi.)
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 am

William wrote:
Kitty wrote:

(They're gay?!!)

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:22 am

Kitty wrote:
William wrote:
Kitty wrote:

(They're gay?!!)

(They're going out, or something. Yes...)
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:24 am

William wrote:
Kitty wrote:
William wrote:
Kitty wrote:

(They're gay?!!)

(They're going out, or something. Yes...)

( :dissapointed: :dissapointed: :dissapointed: Yes... now that u mention it the convo was somewhat weird... :dissapointed: :dissapointed: :dissapointed: )
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 am

(And i dont like bland, pointless discussions in my topic..)

Umi:........................................

Umi was stunned, he didnt know if he was being serious or if he was joking, so he just stood there. He felt kind of dumb for bringing everything up.

Umi:........ STFU! Your the one who ends up wounded, and i always have to heal you, its always been that way you reckless bastard!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:29 am

Yoko: Because you dont get outta the way when something attacks yo! i swear magic has no finesse...

Yoko gingerly tried to steer the conversation away from the past, it was better off left there, but what he needed the most was to never talk about there "relationship". It was too complicated to get into..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Trip Backwards   A Little Trip Backwards Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Trip Backwards

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next