Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Taiki

Taiki

Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:03 am

Taiki stared at Ritia for a few moments.
"If you have to know, I was talking to my superior over at the office. And I'm Still waiting for an explanation of why in the world you people are even here?" Taiki said "Nobody informed me that We would get a bunch of school students visiting here."
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 am

"Well, we're here because we were granted permission to have a trip to Sweden, as residents of the Magic World... or most of us, at least." Ken explains. He wondered why the teachers weren't speaking to the Tour Guide, however they seemed to be in a deep, serious conversation together.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 am

"Right, as this man said. We're here as a class trip to Sweden! Weren't you given information?" Rose inquires, scared something went wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:15 am

Ken looks away blushing. "Yeah, thanks for backing me up." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Raven looked at Taiki oddly, he seemed to have an odd vibe of importance. Was he part of something big? Royal blood? Well it's just Raven's intuition anyway. "So, where will we be going first?" Raven inquires.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:09 pm

Will stood close by Rie, he was deeply worried for her, considering her tuberculous may get worse at any time, even though there are other people better suit for this than him. He also knew Rie was a strong, sturdy girl, knowing he wouldn't need to worry for her. Well, there's not much happening until the tour guide takes us to the cities, so he just sits back and relaxes.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Eri looked through the crowd of people, it being a lot more spacious than that huge crowd before. As she turned her head, there were two particular characters that caught her interest. One, a huge lizard man. "Cool!!!" She shouts aloud, by accident, right in front of the lizardman too. She scurries off and then sees a small catgirl. "Cute~~" She murmurs accidentally patting its head.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Hebi, not prepared for any attention, jumped slightly when she found herself being patted on the head.
"Nyu?" Hebi emitted her little cat sound, even as her ears perked in delight.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:51 pm

"It said nyu!" Eri cheers happily, wanting to rub its tummy, however continued to pat its head. "Mister, what's your name? I'm sure you don't want to hear all our names though, but how should we address you?" Eri inquires.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 pm

I inhaled fresh air again,a little dizzy.Perhaps these portals were never my thing.I also felt rather nostalgic.Although I had spent a long time on earth,never could I fully consume its radiance,nor could I ever understand its beauty.My eyes gazed up to the tree tops,gazing through the sky.Too busy and occupied to uncover my secrets,this was what I missed.

I stood with the crowd,not wandering off alone.I had no means to connect this world to the university,and sticking with the pack was the wise choice.

"so this is earth..."Tridus whispered,mesmerized
" yup"I replied.

Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm

"Bex, you're here, too!" Larita states with shock, completely forgetting he was in her class, not because she forgot about him, in fact she does remember him noticeably. But, the fact that she thought he was just an ally of the class, like she sees some other people just following the class around, not because they're apart of it, just because they've taken a liking, etc...

"Oooh, Master. Umi's not coming? What about that Sai and Hebi from the island mission?" Rin inquires with a cheerful tweet.

"Umi might join us late and Sai and Hebi should be here, haven't seen them though!" Larita optimistically states.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:12 pm

"oh hello there ^^" I replied,smiling.
It was her again,the first person I met on my way here,not to mention my life saver.I felt sorry for my hostile behavior to her.Although we where in the same class,i had been too preoccupied to thank her.and to apologize as well.Perhaps I smiled to make up for it.

"well this is new,Iv never seen you smile before"Tridus whispered ,surprised.

I did not intend to reply to that,but he soon added..
"you dont feel comfortable doing that do you?"

"just play along.." I tried to whisper back while grinning.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm

"Haha, Bex. You need to lighten up!" Larita chuckles, with an elegant smile of her own. "You'll see, by the end of this, you'll have a nice grin as well!"

"So smooth, master!" Rin cheers.
Back to top Go down
Taiki

Taiki

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

Taiki sighed before snapping to attention.
"Right, my boss tells me I'm to guide you to the city, make sure you settle in comfortably in the hotel and such. You may call me Taiki, I'll be your guide and if you have any questions feel free to ask." Taiki said, finishing up with a salute.
*timeskip, later at the local hotel.*

"Right! This here's gonna be your home while you're here in Sweden." Taiki said, saluting once more.
The hotel itself had a homely feeling, being located on the outskirts of the city, it was less of a hotel and more of an inn really. "Just so you know, the personnel here at the hotel know of your status as magical students, so no need to worry Too much about that." Taiki said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Hebi-chan

Hebi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Hebi looked around curiously, taking in the hotel (or Inn) making a small purr of delight at being in a new place, not really thinking of things like 'secrecy' and 'safety' and the like.
"Nyu." Hebi said, almost as if stating something.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:19 pm

"hehe ^^ ,I guess its starting" I grinned,this time not a forced one.

"you arnt yourself right now,although this side of you isnt bad either " Tridus said with a rather sarcastic tone.

"so are you waiting for someone?" I asked seeing her alone.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:11 am

"Nope, I've got Rin. And now that we're at our designated area, I'm going exploring! Most likely to see the native animals. They'll be so cute~~" Larita happily cheers dashing onwards.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:17 am

Raven wondered why everyone was dashing off in separate directions. Looking at a blonde mage with mostly red clothing, he approaches him. "Do you know where everyone's going?" He asks. He'd love to get some practice against any monsters around the area, however that's unlikely, magic world animals wouldn't be in the human world... or would they?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:27 am

"What's up?" William turned before hearing his question. "Well, everyones just splitting up into their friendship groups, or simply just splitting up to go explore by themselves or whatever." He rather ambiguously explains, not really answering the destination of the question.

"Master! Let's go exploring in the suanas!!" Rickardo shouts with glee.

"Are you serious? No!! We're going exploring around the city. I'd like to start with that pure, lushing lookng lake, but it's too far." William sighs.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:31 am

Leila grabs the magic duelist and the two-handed sword warrior and begins to drag them off with difficulty. "Could you two come along with me? You know, to go shopping! I can't do it alone, it'll be girly!" Leila shouts blushing highly.

"This shop is after all... a weapon shop!! ♥♥♥" Leila once again shouts, putting her hands on her face as her face turned bright red and she was also oddly drooling for the lust...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:33 am

"A weapon shop...? How voilent, though, I could do for improved gauntlets..." William sadly agrees with this sadistic person. "What're your names, anyway? I'm William Ryoko, just call me Will." He adds near the end.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 am

"I'm Leila Crelines!" She replies and begins to fasten her pace to the weapon shop and in no time, they make it. Her staff with a crescent-moon top with rare gold embedded into it was very beautiful, but not Leila's type of weapon, especially since it's made specifically for healing. She adored some of the weapons, a whip, swords, axes, ahh... "A club! And... next to it is a MACE!!" Leila shouts purchasing the mace for 800 Drachma. It seems they'll convert our Drachma money later.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 am

"I'm Raven Doweth. Just call me Raven," He grins, browsing through the numerous weapons, until a wrist sweatband caught his attention. "What does this do?" He asks.
"It raises your strength, 400 Drachma." The clerk states bored of us already.
"Alright, I'll take it!" Raven grins.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:37 am

"Kuchiyose: Goki: Liliana! Goki: Riveria!" Eri summons the two, twiling her bubble wand to input more magic. "You two should check out Sweden!!" Eri cheers.

"Yes, master." Liliana smiles prancing off to do her own things, like getting her fortune done by humans (meaning it's not real, or usually), checking out the talent show and all that.

"Uh... so this is the human world." Riveria says with a delighted smile, going off to follow Liliana.

"I wonder what I should do...? I'll go check at the zoo, I've never seen Human world animals, only the magic world ones." She chuckles, running off. As Liliana leaves the fortune teller, the crystal ball has huge blood text saying 'Danger'...
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 am

"You! You!!" Rita shouts, wrapping the two in cloth. One was a small dude that had an odd purple hair, similar to Rita's pink hair, he seemed to be a mage. The other was a blue-haired dancer dressed in pink. "Us three should enter the talent show together!! You need a group of three to enter, let's win this!" Rita screeches happily, not realizing what she's doing is kidnapping...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next