Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:45 pm

(We all Rp in different ways. You shoot things. I save people)

Umi: Well we better get to rebuilding. If the kids from our school know anything its how to brake something. But no direct combat unless you have too, I don't need our peers bitching about how they don't need help. The heal should last awhile and the barriers up. Its not hard to realize the source of the magic is in the city.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm

(all pain and injuries sustained by Rie in my posts are for RP purposes and are not going to be magically healed by some random or other spell, mainly cause I think that is cheating.)
Rie awoke with a start in her hospital room, sensing that something was terribly wrong. A Light summer night rain had begun falling outside, the soft sound on the window working to calm Rie somewhat. The second thing Rie noticed was that she was hurting in her entire body, a side effect of the successful surgery and the anesthetics having worn off.
"... What is going on? There is something... Terribly wrong..." Rie said quietly to herself even as she swung her legs (much to her body's protests) over the side of her bed.
Touching her feet onto the floor she hissed in pain as her body's pain receptors flared to life, reminding her rather forcefully that she was not fit to be out of bed, let alone walking around. Every step was laced with pain for Rie, something that confused her greatly, her body usually healed up faster than this... Then again, her body had never undergone surgery before. Stepping out of her room (and still in her hospital clothes, much to her annoyance her ordinary clothing had not been in her room) she saw several of the staff unconscious in the corridor.
"This... Is not good... There's someone here..." Rie whispered, grabbing her pactio card and whispering Adeat she found that she had been given Shoryoutensei, which meant that she would be on the defensive in whatever fight she might end up in... But first she needed to get out of her hospital gown, clearly they were not suitable for a fight, defensive or not. Rie began to systematically checking the offices and rooms for some sort of clothing, all the while checking over her shoulder for whatever had taken out the staff. Finally Rie found a room where someone had left a plain black business suit.
"This will have to do I suppose..." Rie muttered and slipped out of her paper thin hospital gown and putting on the suit. She found, much to her annoyance, that the suit was a few numbers too small so she inadvertently showed off much more cleavage than what was appropriate for a young lady (the top three buttons not even able to be closed properly without going ballistic).
"Well then, lets find whoever is here..." Rie said quietly, her sword at the ready as she went on in her search of the hospital. 'This reminds me way too much of Resident Evil...' Rie thought with a slight shudder, which she instantly regretted due to the spike of pain racing through her body when she did that...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm

How is it cheating? I was sent here to heal and its my main power. I just used all of it healing all of you, and now I'm out for the rest of the battle. And that's simple, Post Healing sickness. After healing you body, its still fucked up from the wounds, and thus would produce an effect that is basically extreme fatigue, outside the realm of impossible injuries and not hurting my feelings. :'(
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am

"T-thanks, you too..." Larita smiles at Sai and Bex who came to save her. Well, it wasn't the time, the monster was still raging around as usual, they had to find a weak-point and fast. She noticed Bex holding the monser off and rushed to help him. The monster surges lightning into it's horn, "I'll hold the lightning off, la la la! Elementa aerialia, venti spirantes, cito adeuntes ab inimicis meis me defendant! Limes Aeriales!" She chants, as the lightning is slightly redirected off course by the wind currents and sent crashing into the ground.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 am

I found my chance as the electricity was fended off.Grabbing the horn by the devils hand,I was ready to surge demonic ki into it.If he charges electricity through this medium,my ki could disable him through it.It was worth a try.But as soon as I thought of it,something stopped me.Within its eyes,its monstrous face,I could make out the animal it once was.Butchery was the only way I could describe the guilt I felt when I burnt off the lion and what I was thinking to do now.Perhaps they don't intend to kill this thing.

But being good also comes with a price,as much as i regretted,his power was too monstrous for me,I would have to either burn him down or poison his insides with my demonic ki.With a close range,extending the devils hand of impossible,let alone drawing a weapon.I could find no way of finishing him off at this range without actually killing him .
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 am

Sai looked down at the blade on his left hand, if he could get it in eye, or somewhere it's thick skin couldn't work as armor. And luckily, both Larita and this newcomer were providing just such an opening to exploit these weaknesses. Though, unlike Bex it seemed Sai had no problems with ending the beast. He allowed the blade to shoot out ready for the kill as he ran forward, the lightning fended off by Larita's magic, and the beast itself being restrained and distracted by Bex. It was over quickly, the beast roared its final roar as it fell to the side, with Sai pulling the bloodied blade from its mark. If anyone cared to listen they would hear his regrets. "Its unfortunate it had to come to this.. but you endangered my friends and this I can't allow" He closed the monsters eye in some sort of respect for the dead. "Lets get out of here.. I am not sure how the others are holding out" he nodded, walking over to Larita. "Are you ok?" after asking this he turned to Bex. "Thank you for you help. I'm Sai.. I don't think I've seen you around the school before"
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Aliidan and Rhien had been helping a few injured Ad Libitum members when They both noticed the wounds healing by magic.
"... More mages? This is not good, all this magical power gathered here... Aliidan, I regret that I must leave, this much magical energy is not good for you, not yet anyway. Forgive me." Rhien said to Aliidan before magically teleporting away (and taking a good chunk of the gathered magical energy away as well) leaving a shell shocked Aliidan behind.
Aliidan for her part stood there, looking about ready to break down crying for a few moments before she keened, a heart wrenching sound, and buried her face in her hands, wailing with tears streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:00 pm

"Rose, I'm going to go see how everyone else is doing! As you know, Rickardo has the artifact cards, so I can't check up on Rie and Ashraeh through it's telepathy..." William shouts over to Rose, "I'll leave protecting the people around here up to you, okay?" He dashes off, knocking away a few vikings that pursued after him.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:53 pm

"No problem.My name is Bex,and I do believe this is the first time we are meeting."I replied back.

Taking its final breath the corpse collapsed to the ground,staring into death ,cold sweat ran down his monstrous face as he finally died.

I turned away from him and watched over the rest of the battlefield.All animals had gone through this transformation.No more could I sense that peace and tranquility in this forest as battle raged on all over.The smell of blood now surrounded the area.

I turned my attention now to the mages,deciding what to do next.Unlike demons I slayed these animals once did have a good side to them,having experienced it in my life on earth,I feared Id not be able to kill them.My best option was to stay with the mages.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Rie stalked the empty (aside from the bodies of the staff) halls of the hospital as the rain grew heavier outside.
"Strange, I could have sworn someone was in here... Maybe my senses play a prank on me?"
"Oh no little girl, I'm afraid not... Do you have any idea of how hard you are to find?" a voice behind Rie said making Rie spin around, sword raised in a defensive stance.
"Why couldn't my minions simply kill you when they had the chance? That's something I will never understand... No matter, are you prepared to meet your end little girl?" The voice belonged to a man, perhaps thirty something years old, with long flowing white hair and green catlike eyes.
"No... Not you... Why do you hunt me Sephiros?" Rie asked, shocked, her scarlet eyes wide.
"Isn't it obvious? Its because of your accursed family that I only have half of my powers! But if I slay you... Those powers will return to me!" the man, Sephiros, said with mad glee before his nodachi slammed down onto Rie's katana, Rie's muscles screaming in protest and pain.
"I may not be strong enough to face you, Sephiros, but I will NOT go down without a fight! Kousa kirinuki" Rie called out the technique, her sword cutting in a cross. Sephiros however merely dodged lazily before retaliating, slashing Rie repeatedly with his nodachi, Rie's blood splattering onto the floor and walls... Rie grunted in pain as Sephiros continued his assault on her body, glee clearly written on his visage. Rie stood wobbly
"Meikyō Shisui..." Rie managed to mutter as she was surrounded by water that healed some of her wounds. "I told you... I won't go down without a fight, Shippū Jinrai!" Rie made the diversionary slash and prepared to make the follow up slash when she suddenly got thrown through the roof. "Ugha! Kah!" Rie was in more pain now than she had been for a long time in her life and she was still bleeding from many of the wounds she had sustained earlier, At this rate Rie would die well before her time...
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Asana made a pleased sound (the kind only a thoroughly drunk person can make) and shifted her head from the crook of her left arm to the right one before stirring and waking up.
"Hic... That was some wishkey... Where- hic! where ish everybody? (yeah, she's drunk off her butt)" Asana asked aloud, noticing that nobody was there she got up and walked, to the best of her current ability, outside with swaying steps. Noticing that is was raining she figured that her fire alchemy wouldn't be of much use... But there was that Truth ability of hers... Following the sounds of battle Asana made her drunken way towards it.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:48 am

Kitty heard some strange noises and saw a blond haired girl wobbling towards the sound, she ran after her and smelt alcohole. Eh? She drunk! "Um, excuse me do you know what's happening over there?" Kitty asked gesturing her hand towards the battle noises.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Asana lurched drunkenly and looked at the girl... Er... Girls who had spoken. She looked uncertainly at both of her and preferred the one on the right.
"Well misshes -hic- I'm not shure whash going on butsh it shounds like one of them fightsh... -hic- ... I's on my waysh over there to-Hic!- to blow shome shith up... I think." Asana slurred drunkenly and finished by starting to hum the safety dance as she made her way onwards towards the nearest battle... In completely wrong direction.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Rie was lying on the roof of the hospital, bleeding heavily from a number of slash wounds as well as a huge diagonal cut across the front of her body. Rie stared rather blankly up into the sky, Sephiros stood a ways off laughing evilly, surely his life long quest of hunting Nakamura Rie would be over soon. Nothing could stand in his way. NOTHING! *insert evil laugh #754*
'Is this how I die? Cut down by a delusional madman before my time?' Rie thought bleakly, tears trickling from her eyes onto the ground, mixing with the rain and the blood
"What's the matter little girl? Does the thought of Death scare you so much that you must cry? Huh? Pathetic. How your mother ever manged to wrest half of my power away from me I'll never understand. Well, girl, I suppose it is my duty as a gentleman to give you one final shot at this, make it your best." Sephiros said evilly.
'He's toying with me... There is nothing I have that could possibly beat him...' Rie thought.
'That's not true, you know that Rie-chan. There's always that move of yours.' a voice drifted through the pain and the rain.
'Z-zack? Am I really so far gone that You are able to speak to me?'
'I know it looks hopeless but if it were me, I still wouldn't give up.' Zack said as Rie stirred and managed to stagger to a kneeling position, her sword acting as support. 'Well? Need a hand with him?' Rie shook her head gently 'Go kick his ass.' And with that Rie managed to stand up fully, her bleeding body screaming in protest.
"I guess this is where you start to laugh at my pathetic attempts? Well think again Sephiros. Katayoku no Tenshi." Rie whispered and spread her left hand, an angelic wing sprouting from her left shoulder blade in the process.
"It is time we finish this. Shōja Hitsumetsu." Rie said as her attack began, fifteen subsequent attacks later and Sephiros was dead.
(No complaining on my source of inspiration on this fight of Rie's, and if you can't guess where I got said inspiration from don't bother, just smile and be happy.)
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:23 am

Kitty looked at the girl in amusement and rushed off towards the battle sounds.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 am

Umi: So Kitty, whats going on?

Umi gathered whatever magic he had left to allow his staff to fly him over to Kitty, he sat on the chair as one would a bench and slowly came down from the sky to land next to her.

Umi: I dont particularly enjoy school trips, do you?
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 am

"Well it's ok... Do you know what's going on over there?" Kitty asked pointing to the battle sounds.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am

Umi: I was sent here to provide back-up, but nobody here would bother to accept it, so i just sit back and heal anyone that needs healing, but im tapped out right now...

Umi sat there feeling uneasy, it was just something about the Old World that made him anxious, he knew he was fine here, but the sooner the job was done the better. Just then a demon, escaping from the main battle and fleeing, aimed for Umi with its gnarled claws, Umi floated out of the way, but lost his balance and fell off the staff, he sat up and realized there were more

Umi: *Telepathically* Yoko, i need you!
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 am

Yoko, across town with keeping the team barrier up, heard Umi's cry for help within his mind, and raced off to help him, he knew he wouldn't make it in time, but that didn't stop him from moving faster and faster and he shot across the main battle ground. He ignored the other combatants, he knew they could handle themselves, and used all the Ki he could muster to push himself faster, but at his current level he wasn't gonna make it...

Yoko: Come on! i have to move faster, i know i can!!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:33 am

Lying on the ground helpless, Umi tried to come up with a solution to his predicament, he had no magic, and could hardly keep himself up, much less make a run for it, He couldnt use his barriers while the tag-team spell was up, and didnt have any weapons to help him fight. Kitty was a short distance from him, but the other demons would occupy her attention.

Umi: I guess this is it? lame....

Death wasnt exactly a new concept to Umi, he had enough of it to know he was screwed right now, he wasnt willing to die, he had to much left to do. As the gnarled rotting claw came down at Umi, he wished he didnt have so many regrets. Before school death didnt scare him, what changed now? was it MRS? his friends? maybe Yoko knew, he could always read Umi's mind like that. Just then he looked up for the last time at his attacker, but was shocked to see the claw was no where near him, only the severed stumped a few feet away from his face. Yoko had shown up, and sliced apart the demon in front of him, he thanked Yoko, but noticed the darkened pupils in his eyes and felt his body tense

Umi: Dammit Yoko, i didnt .....want this to happen.. what this does to you...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 am

Yoko:.....

Yoko drew his sword and continued the attack on the other demons, his insides burned, his Ki was exploding out of his body so fast it was burning his skin. He heard Umi's words deep inside his subconcious, but by the time he regained his senses, he had cut down the group of demons, within seconds the wounds he dealt to himself caused him to topple over on the ground. He conjured up a weak smile.

Yoko: Im sorry, i just didnt want you to.... you know.... Blush
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:49 am

Kitty stood stiff in shock, everything happened so fast, Umi was lying on the ground as well as Yoko. Kitty rushed over to them cursing at herself for not knowing any healing spells.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:54 am

Umi: ... But i didnt want you to get hurt too, i know how you get when you get consumed by the evil side of Shinmeiryuu... I cant heal you, im out of magic, but lets just sit here ok?

Umi fell down next to Yoko, he felt a little less uneasy now, but he wondered what would happen to the other students. He looked over at Kitty's face and calmed her down.

Umi: its ok Kitty, we're fine, just a little sore from all that just happened. If you could power up my staff ill get us to a safe position
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:05 am

Kitty's heartbeat slowed a bit and she channelled magic into Umi's staff.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:12 am

Umi: You can come with us, we might need a little protection...

Umi climbed onto the staff and lifted Yoko up as well, it lifted off the ground a little bit and pulled them along in the air. They found a hospital left virtually untouched by the fighting, and decided to land there. They got off the broom and watched the others fight, hoping everyone would be ok.

Umi: People these days, war mongering loners who stick in groups, (kinda like we used to be right Yoko?)

Umi reminisced about the old days, when they could afford to be cocky and fight with everything they saw, but seeing where it lead too, Umi didnt want to push anymore and left off the last part of the sentence. They just sat there looking up at the Old World's sky and prayed for everyones safety.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next