Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Osami

Osami

Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:34 pm

Osami finished off the last of the undead vikings with her AT rifle (or, the last where she was anyway) which was good, she had run out of AT bullets now and couldn't kill anything heavily armored even if she wanted to. With a great sigh Osami promptly fell asleep standing up, her at rifle held at the ready.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:34 am

William ran faster, hoping Rie was alright, there was so much blood... everywhere. "Rie!! Are you alright?!" He shouts aloud, hoping for a response. He runs up the stairs, seeing something in the distance, "...Who's-- Wait... Rie!! Aliidan, she's over here!" William shouts over to Aliidan, dashing over to Rie, only to see in utter shock blood pouring from her body, scars, wounds, everywhere.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:49 am

Aliidan gave a shocked gasp as she looked at Rie, how the girl was still alive was beyond her understanding. Surely a normal person would have died from those wounds?
"Aiyah... What could have done this? Who could possibly want to Kill Rie?" Aliidan asked quietly as shocked tears fell silently down her face.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 am

Rie, with great pain and effort managed to flip over onto her backside, the effort however left her gasping in pain. Some of her smaller wounds had self healed by now but she needed medical care to heal the larger ones, like the huge slash across her body.
"I-itai... First I go through hours of surgery and then I fight a bloody battle to the death. This has not been my day." Rie said with a pain filled voice.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:21 pm

"R-Rie! Stay with us... The doctors are unconscious, we need a healer!! Aliidan, could you find anyone, quick!" William shouts, he tries to heal her himself to no avail. He wanted to find possibly Umi or Rachael or any other clerical person. Will checks the surroundings, it seems safe, but the floor crumbling would be deadly to Rie. All the doctor's were unconscious, they need someone, quickly.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 am

(If you chose to ignore the mass healing spell earlier, then Deus Ex Machina it is)

Hearing Will's request, Umi got his staff, still charged with enough magic power to fly and sent it off with his bag tied around the end, it reached Will in a matter of minutes and dropped the bag on the floor, with its job done, it returned to Umi.

Umi*Telepathy* Did you think i would be done when my magic was gone? no.... Here's my medicine bag, it has the rarest healing herb in the world in their in regular and salve form, if they cant save her nothing will...And btw i left a charm on you so we knew where you were

The charm Yoko stuck to Will fell off his back and blew up, since it completed it's purpose.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 am

"Hmm... move out of the way, leave it to me, I have more experience with herbs." Leila mutters, shoving Umi off but using his herb. "Elves only recently found out about healing magic, even though magic like fire goes back running through our veins for centuries... why is that? It's because we were forced to. We live through the forest, savaging for food, hunting giant monsters, just simple magic wasn't enough, we had to do more to protect and rejuvenate ourselves. Don't worry, girl, leave it to me and this guy," She tries to encourage Rie, but her blood lust slightly overcome her as she dipped her finger in Rie's blood and put it in her mouth.

"Kiki Ni Rawr~ Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit, Cura," She begins to heal Rie with a simple healing spell and begin pounding the herb in a small bowl, reducing it to dust, she then begins to apply it to the wound.

".....This isn't good, we might be able to keep her life on track, but these scars are too bad. Especially the one on her back, we must act quick. You, if you have any reserve magic, please aid in healing her." Leila mutters with remorse, they couldn't help her, these scars will remain forever unless she goes to a huge magic professional.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am

Umi: ]*Telepathy* Calm down Leila, a single leaf will be enough to stop the bleeding, and the salve will seal up any wounds, you just have to keep her alive with you healing spells, not too hard right? They dont call it the most powerful healing herb for nothing...

Umi was glad Leila was doing something, if Rie knew he was helping to heal her she would never forgive him, but healer's are never thanked, so it suited him just fine.

Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:11 am

"No, it's not a normal wound... and I know what I'm doing! I'm only applying a little pit of this grinded herb, I can tell it's strong. Especially the wound on her back, it's like it's repelling the herb... No matter, she'll live, the rest... is up to her, really." Leila sighs, smiling at Will and Umi before departing. Leila had a rather serious expression as she left, the blood she tasted, it was good. Too good... a tingling sensation.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:15 am

Umi: *Telepathically* But leaving it to herself will is rather dangerous, given the wounds. My Renovere would come in handy, here ill teach it to you, it'll support her body so that she her chances of survival will increase a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am

Ayra was prancing away from a giant sloth like monster, noticing a few guys ahead she jumps at them. "Please help me! I-I don't know what to do... it won't stop following me..." She begins to (fake) cry and slips her top off, making all the guys blush instantly and rush to defeat the monster. 'I didn't even need to use magic, how easy.' She thinks to herself, only to turn back and notice all the guys had been defeated.

Running off again, this time a group of girls healing an injured person came along. "I... I finally found some people... thank god..." She kneels down, putting on a really innocent face to them.

"Are you alright?" One of the girls inquires.

"I'm getting attacked! Please help..." She hugs one of the girls, squeezing her tightly. "I have to rely on all of you..." She cries, wiping the (fake) tears from her eyes and without noticing, stabs one of the girls with her Seduction Arrow, as one left, the rest of the group follows and begin another battle on this giant sloth monster-thing.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 pm

"Eeeeeeek!!!!" Ashraeh screamed as she was carried off into the distance by a huge, monstrous bird.

Kairu fired a lightning bolt, but the skilled behemoth dodged the attack. "What're we gonna do?!" he frantically asked Gabriel.

"I've got an idea."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:10 am

(We should continue this, though the people who aren't active on the forum are: Eri, Etsuko, Tirago, Taiki, Asana, Osami and Hebi. So go on without them if you're RP'ing with them.)

Chaos was everywhere. It was best to finish things up, the monsters had to come first. Rushing past, he runs up to a monster, consuming his arms with fire as he delivers a forward punch knocking out a monster in a fell sweep. The situation wasn't good as he was quickly swept away by a burst of wind... there were too many monsters to fight off, but with Taiki's guild work, they'd get things under control. He hoped Rie and Ashraeh were alright...

"God damn, I have to find them." He says, rushing to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:29 am

Edit, nevermind. Everyone just told me to end it.

Everyone who participated in the event gets:

7 SP, 5 MP and 500,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12