Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Human World Trip - Main Thread Empty
PostSubject: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 pm

The students of the class all gathered around, as a large magic circle from underneath them radiated a large potential of magical power. Almost 95% of the class was participating in this event, with the other 5% deciding to not come or join half-way through the school trip with unfinished business of their own. An odd tendency of the Principal is to let people nowhere nearly associated with the school to partake in events... most likely out of kindness. This was noticeable in the fact that there’s a small neko girl, a kunoichi and an odd character that was rumoured to be hunting vampires, all participating in the vacation.

“Have all students arrived?!” A teacher shouts aloud, as all the students’ constant murmuring ceases. The teacher that just ordered everyone to stop proceeds to grab a microphone. “Everyone, the teleportation magic will soon activate within roughly five minutes. If you’re part of a group, please assemble together or just sit and chat idly around, waiting for it to activate. Remember, this is a completely fun activity, so please enjoy yourself!! There’ll be no work involved on the activity, participate to your fullest!” And with that, the students once again begin chatting, waiting for the magic circle to activate.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

(Whoo!! It's finally started).

Rose squeezed through the numerous students, unable to find anyone that was part of her group, that quickly made her panic. 'Ashraeh, Will, Aliidan, Rie! Even Rickardo, where is everyone?' She twists and turns her head, panicking. She was afraid they were late, or even worse so forgot! But the latter isn't possible, they've all been wanting to go to it for awhile. Rose began praying none of them were late, especially Aliidan.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Leila sat at the furtherest "back" of the magic circle, where it was the least crowded. She just sat on the floor, staring on ways to kill these students, not that she'd ever do it! "Wonderful," She smiles, people not taking notice, thinking she's talking about the school trip, in reality she's thinking of their heads getting cut off.

"Yeah, it is wonderful." One of the boys chuckles in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Aliidan was looking around for someone she actively knew, not all the other ones in the class...
Finally spotting Rose she made her way over to her but tripped halfway there, falling flat on her face, resulting in a bleeding nose.
"Owie! Sadness That hurt..." Aliidan said while trying to staunch the flow of blood from her nose (without much success).
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

Rie, closely followed by Asana who had taken it upon herself to watch over Rie, made her way over to Rose, with no problem.
Once she had come up behind Rose she spoke up quietly, almost in a whisper.
"Hello Rose-san, how are you?" Rie said, her face paler than usual.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 pm

Asana stared around herself in awe, having never encountered something like this before...
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:39 pm

Tirago walked out the school door and to the other school group. Whit his hat on and in high spirits due to the bright sun Tirago was full of energy.
"What a good day! The spirits are singing today and I feel so alive noting can drag me down to day. Happy"
Tirago said whit a smile.
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 4:42 pm

Osami was lying on the ground, staring up at the sky with a bored expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Etsuko was standing on her huge gun, balancing to see further around, searching for any sign of vampirism among the students.
"It iz very annoying with all thiz chatter, how can anyone enjoy thiz?" Etsuko asked herself loudly, annoyed at the amount of people.
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Tirago suddenly sees a girl standing on a BIG gun, She seems to look for something. So HE decides to walk up to her.

"Hi there what you missing miss?"

Tirago asks.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:14 pm

(Sorry Will, PM me when you need to)

Yoko walked over to Will, he neglected to bring anything other than a few ofuda, he assumed the other kids waiting around impatiently were the other students, but Yoko never really met any of them before.

Yoko: Here, Umi asked me to bring these for you, there Charm's of Warding, they keep mundanes out of magic stuff, and a few shinigami, if you need anything use them to call us,
We have to perform a few exorcism jobs, bodyguard jobs,.... assassinations... so we cant go on the school trip.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 am

"You and Umi aren't coming?" Larita inquires, greeting Yoko and William with a respectful bow. "What about Rita, Udon and Shards?" She also asks, not that it mattered that much. The school has been pretty busy.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:06 am

Rose gives Aliidan a hug and a sigh of relief. She repeats it for Rie. "You're both here! Asana, too! How're you all?" She asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:20 am

William walks around, through the small gaps of the annoying bunch of students. There was roughly 65 students trying to fit into the magic circle. Noticing Rose, Rie, Asana and Aliidan, he dashes over to them, only to be stopped by Yoko. "Oh, thanks man." William takes the charms Yoko offered. "Don't worry, I heard you're not coming, but I asked a teacher to have a teleportation circle ready for you and your group."
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:24 am

Raven sighs, trying to keep out of the way. His large, two-handed sword was getting in the way, making some students push and shove, obviously not doing it to Raven as he looked too strong. "Hmph, ignorant kid." Raven mutters, watching a few kids bullying another. Well, he wanted to go on the trip, a trip to Sweden would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:27 am

Nina tried to avoid everyone in the crowded space. She just got way too flustered if she accidently rammed into someone, or something similar to that.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 am

Rie gave a tiny smile before coughing lightly, a few drops of blood flecking her lips.
"Ah, I'm fine, I think... I wonder what will happen on the trip... I think I'm going to call my parents..." Rie said before coughing lightly again. "I think my condition is getting worse..." She muttered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am

Asana tried to help with Aliidan's broken nose, using her alchemy to staunch the flow of blood. After a few tries she succeeded. "There, all good." Asana said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 am

(am i disturbing something?) Shocked!
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 am

(Kitty this is a major event mission, you should join if you make ur character.

Micah, unable to talk. Just sat quietly to herself. Waiting upon activation of the magic circle.
Back to top Go down
a-k-t-w

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:54 am

Emet stared at the ground, not paying any attention as to what's going on around him, instead, buried deep within his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
http://aktw.co.cc
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 am

The magic circle began radiating brightly, with a large blinding flash, every student disappeared.

"Whoa, this is Sweden?" A student haltingly shouts, grabbing the attention to where he is. The mountain range extended, blocking out the horizon. However to the east, there was a beautiful lake, with utmost pure water. To the south, where everyone is located, there is a large tranquil forest Most of this could only be seen by the students who actually traveled further away from the group. Looking away from these amazing entourages, all up for exploration afterward, there was a bustling city, roughly a whole kilometer away from were everyone is standing.

A man stood in front of the large crowd of students, seeming unprepared in an odd manner, obviously being the tour guide around the area.
Back to top Go down
Taiki

Taiki

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 am

Taiki dropped his soda can when he noticed all these students coming out of nowhere. "What the hell is this?? Nobody told me I would get a busload of Students today! Why are you here!??" Taiki shouted in annoyance, grabbing the attention of a teachers.
"You! You look like a teacher, explain to me why I've suddenly got these students on my throat." Taiki said before he heard something in his headset. "Oh yeah, I'm the tour guide for your group too apparently..." Taiki said, tapping his booted foot silently, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 am

Ritia looked at the odd people dozing off, staring into space and other such unorthodox actions. She then looks at the tour guide, he seemed strong but someone not like he'd do a job like that. "Who're you talking to, through that headset?" Rita inquires, finding it a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:51 am

Micah, quiet as usual (simply because she's unable to talk...) just stood around as if she was doing nothing important. In reality, she awed the forest as it is, it was simply beautiful and spectacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next