Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:30 am

Yoko: Yah, but lets not do this again... all we did was get hurt and sit around. :dissapointed: lets just sit for a minute, is it strange to enjoy the Old World right in the middle of all this chaos? we havent been back here in ages..

Yoko felt his voice quiver as he said the last part, he couldn't believe this place was still the same as it was back then, so full of quiet dread he couldnt stand to be here normally, but today he felt a little calmer knowing he didn't need to protect Umi and worry over him

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:39 am

Umi: Hey, you know i dont need you protecting me..... besides you do it because you want too, not cause i need you too All about me

Umi could tell what Yoko was thinking, but he had to admit, they both enjoyed knowing that they cared about each other too. So they sat back and watched the fighting

(Im out for the rest of the story, laters)
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:51 am

(ths post happend awhile back up 2 present)

Leila looked out her dorm room, noticing everyone that was assigned to be in the same room as her disappeared. She then noticed, standing in front of her... a vampire! The vampire ignored her, as it's eyes were too intent on the girl before it, fighting it. As they slaughtered each other, Leila nonchalantly jumped out of the window and like a cat, landed gracefully. "What should I do...?" She mutters, as she noticed everyone was fighting. In the distance, she could see Umi, Yoko and Kitty who were mostly all injured or completely tired... she rushed over to help them, only for them to fly away on a broom. "Whatever, don't need me, I guess." She sighs, only for a giant monster with immense sized claws to appear behind her, the quickly swing down at Leila and she barely avoids the attack. The claw slams into the ground causing a small explosion-like effect as there's a huge crater in the ground and there's dust filling the air.
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:07 am

Micah smiled at Ken, as they parted she entered an unknown person's house, which seemed to be evacuated for their safety. Really, as she looked outside the only people still here were those people in the guild and the students from the school, including her and a few other tag-alongs. 'What should I do...? Those monsters are too strong for me...-- This!' She thinks to herself, grabbing a few kitchen knives as weapons. Her dancing moves have little to no power, but are fast and effective, having a small portable swift weapon would be perfect for her.

'This'll do!' She thinks, as a worm wraps around her foot and begins to enlarge in size and submit her onto the floor. It's head opens, showing a... mouth? The mouth grins and soon opens, breathing this smelly odour onto Micah's face. She screams, only for it to open its mouth, showing extremely large and sharp teeth...

'S-someone help, please...! I can't manuver the knife to stab it...' She tries to speak aloud, unable to. Micah flails about, as the worm was about to bite her, slightly loosening it's grip and Micah almost instantly cuts the 'neck' of the worm, cutting it clean off, killing it. 'I-I done it? I'm improving... it wasn't nearly as strong as that shadow monster!!'
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:43 am

Larita looks at Bex, then turns to Sai and starts crying. "T-this is all my fault....... I released those weird animals... waah... I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Waaaaaaah!!!" She begins crying her eyes out, as they non-stop flow out of her eyes.

"M-master calm down! It's not your fault! No one's died, let's stop them before any more people are injured-- or worse!" Rin shouts, trying to encourage her master before turning to Sai and Bex. "If this keeps up, she'll have a panic attack... please help Master." Rin whispers.

'...I'm always useless. Always a burden... why? On the trip, I was always getting saved by Hebi and Sai... In the Magic Research Society, I'm like the only person who has almost no offensive abilities... I'm useless...' Larita thinks to herself, just sobbing quietly. Her negative emotions all swarmed over her, all at once, however it wasn't normal... it's as if someone's magic was doing this to her...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:09 am

Eri shot a few explosive charms at a large monster as her three goki finish it off. All four, including Eri, were tired and almost immobile because of all the energy used up. She should've stayed with that vampire hunter. Slumping down, she was too tired to move onwards and help any other students in danger, this time she needed the help. 'Will I get attacked, here...?' Was her only thought right now.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:18 am

Rose waves Will off, "I'll go look for Ashraeh, okay?!" She shouts over, as the other students made their way to safety. "Hmm... what should I do, I don't know where Ashraeh is, I've hardly seen her the entire trip..." Rose mutters to herself, noticing a few students getting attacked as Rose sends her spirits to aid them in battle.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am

Will dashes away, looking for any of his friends. He knew Rose was safe, but what about everyone else? Rie? Aliidan? Asana? Rachael? Ashraeh? "Aliidan! Rie!! Ashraeh!!!" He shouts aloud, hoping to get a reply. Avoiding some incoming monsters, he realizes with the less students around, the less monsters there are... are the monsters specifically aiming for mages? He eventually made it away from any monsters or fighting, hearing... sobbing in the distance, as he tried to find the source, it was relatively loud. "Ah, Aliidan...! What's wrong?!" He rushes over to her, "What happened? You can talk to me," He tries to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 am

Aliidan looked up from her sobbing in her hands briefly at the sound of Will's voice, her entire visage showing all the signs of a soul beyond hope (perhaps an exaggeration but oh well) and a lifetime of weeping (again, poetic exaggeration) before she went back to sobbing, though much more quietly now. Eventually she calmed down slightly but she was still sobbing quietly even as she spoke.
"Aiyah... *sob* I'm probably just being silly... *sniffle* Um... Will..? Do you... Do you remember Rhien?" Aliidan asked between sobs, trying and failing to dry her tears.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 am

"R-Rhien? You mean your sister? Of course I remember her, you introduced me and all." Will grins, trying to cheer her up with a little levity. "Why, did something happen to her...? Aliidan, it'll be alright, trust me..." He tries to smile, but the pressure was too much. Something like a sister dying, or other such events it's best to let out tears... Well, he didn't know what would happen, so he just dawdled and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 am

Aliidan let out a tiny giggle, a small broken sound that all too soon gave way to sobs again.
"I knew it, I'm just being silly... *sniffle* Rhien was here. I haven't been so happy since... Since a long time... We talked and Rhien told me about some sort of 'terrible secret' that involved us and how I was not ready to *sob* to learn it... The there was this huge increase in magical energies and Rhien mumbled something before saying 'forgive me' before she-*sob* she vanished! I've never felt so empty before in my life, it was far worse than when she left the first time!" Aliidan finished, breaking down in tears and sobbing into her hands again.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 am

Will clenches onto Aliidan's shoulders and immediately gives her a hug. "You saw Rhien...? Hang on, Aliidan... it'll be alright, look at what she said. She said she couldn't tell you the terrible secret yet, which means she'll definitely meet you again and tell you, when you're ready for it. Your sister, you'll see her again, definitely! So during that time, you have to stay strong, so she can tell you the secret!! Right, Aliidan?!" He offers a hand to help her stand up, he wouldn't let his friend be sad, not around him.

But, it bugged him... to be able to take that mass amount of energy, which was obviously Umi, Rhien must've been strong. Very strong right now... More or less, the secret, it was at the back of Will's mind, making him wonder... but he could never think of an answer.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 am

Sai blinked in suprise.. she released the animals?.. well, she did seem to have a soft spot for them so it was somewhat like her to do something like this. On the other hand, he had yet to see her break down like this, and something gave him an inclination that it wasn't really meant to be this dramatic.. maybe even magic was involved... a theory came to mind. "Stand still" he walked up to her and placed his hand firmly on her shoulder, the other out to the side. He could seal away magic.. so if this is what this was that was affecting her, his idea should work.

A faint red glow seemed to emit from his hand and slowly began to issue a mixture of black and red particles. They slowly drifted in the air as they began to take shape into what looked like the hilt of something. Minutes went on as he continued his work, and before long there was a flash of red light as he clutched in his hand a long curved dagger. Larita would feel the burden of the magic upon her lifted, she would still feel the emotions from before, but wouldn't feel the need to act upon them as she had before. As he held out the dagger. "This.. is for you." Unlike any of the other weapons that he had made, this one wasn't silver or gold in color. The blade was obsidian black, with red engravings up either side, the hilt had similar engravings in red. Much more sinister. "Use it as you would the flute, the same incantation. But, this was simply a theory, I don't know what side effects there may be... use that dagger carefully and sparingly." he nodded. Though, his own weapons had reverted a while back, and he doubted that he would be able to summon them up again for a while.

Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:53 am

Aliidan let out one final sob and a sniffle before allowing herself to be pulled to her feet. Drying her tears Aliidan gave a small tentative smile before she gave a rather fierce hug followed by a peck on the cheek to Will.
"Thank you. I feel much better now." Aliidan whispered quietly as she held onto Will.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:54 am

"Hmm... Where's Ken? A-anyway these monsters are hurting everyone, I have to stop them, adeat! Intorqueo Pectus Pectoris, go!" She shouts, using the light magic of her spear to shoot and wipe out any dark-attributed monsters, animals or demons. "Hailing Light!!" She shouts as the wipes out the monsters around her, only to attract more and more...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Will held onto Aliidan back, with a smile, as time passed he realized that everyone else was in danger. "Ah, Aliidan! Everyone else is in danger... Rose is also fine, but everyone else might be in danger... have you seen anyone else? Wait... the hospital! Rie was in the hospital! We have to hurry," He grabs her hand and dashes off towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Aliidan let herself be dragged along by Will, happy to have something else to think about.
The hospital soon came into view, bearing obvious signs of battle and the smell of blood and rain lingered heavily in the air.
"Aiyah... Will, I don't like this, Rie could be seriously hurt... What do we do?" Aliidan asked with concern.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:37 pm

"You're right..." William nods at Aliidan, making sure he enters the hospital first, all he could see was people knocked unconscious. "W-what? There's blood, too... Aliidan, we have to hurry," He shouts over to her, singalling it's safe and dashes up the hospital stairs. "Rie, where are you?!" He shouts as loud as he could, hoping for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Aliidan followed Will, noticing that there were a few areas where the blood were heavier than others...
Aliidan noticed a hole in the roof, clearly made by some sort of heavy impact from within...
"Will! I think Rie's on the roof! There's a huge hole here and there's blood all around... Aiyah! It's coming from the roof!" Aliidan called out, feeling her panic rising as she tried to find a way up onto the roof.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:48 pm

"Swift...!" Leila chants, running away and avoiding any attacks as fast as she could, only to arrive at a hospital and see two magic students rushing inside. Her instincts quickly kicked in and she could smell blood around the air, she slyly followed the students in and jumps in a pool of blood, she's never seen this much since... ever... Looking at a few seriously injured doctors, she chants and begins to heal them...
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Rie, after defeating Sephiros, had fallen onto her face (adding one more place where blood was flowing from her body, namely her nose by a nosebleed). the pain was like a tide, increasing and decreasing at intervals, Rie silently theorized that it had something to do with her awareness level...
She could hear voices drifting through the latest high tide of pain but she couldn't make out who they were...
Back to top Go down
Taiki

Taiki

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:21 pm

Taiki, after having cleaned up his sector of the city, was taking a break and cursing his boss for being so damned slow in taking care of this mess. he should have Known someone was going to try something! It was all there!
"Curses. I need a drink..." Muttered angrily to himself.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Raven was in Taiki's sector as the event happened, only wiped out a few monsters, so everything's safe in this area, for now. The other areas had to be fixed up soon, just like this one... who could do such a strong attack? Well, he had to find Leila or Will, the only two people he really got close to on this trip. Gripping his sword tightly, he dashes off to destroy any monsters he sees, though Taiki did an extremely good job, he couldn't see any, only for an underground monster to grab Raven's foot and drag him underneath...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:30 pm

A breakdown?

I felt completely useless here in this situation.I had no experience in cheering people up.Azard had some of the most brute warriors who had lost their families,loved ones and even their lives in the battlefields.Our intention wasn't to cheer people up,rather this emotion of hatred and loneliness to solidify and take the form of rage,which would be unleashed in battle.For this reason we were taught to maintain not 1,but 2 personalities.Our social personality stopped us from discussing any personal matter,yet laughing,having a good time,memorable so that one would die with memories rather than sadness.The other was our internal rage,our true feelings towards life,by housing a demon in me,I had surpassed human limits of aging and with time I now realized..my feeling were not mine,but that of the demon inside of me.

I covered the mages as one of them,prepared to fix the other.
Back to top Go down
Etsuko

Etsuko

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Etsuko panted heavily as she stared at the dissolving body of the vampire, the fight had been long and hard, who would have thought that a Swedish vampire could be so strong?
"Ziz *pant* Ziz is... Hahaa *pant* I've done it! Hahaha! Another vampire fallz to mein skills! Ahahaha! Ze great vampire hunter iz victorious once again!" Etsuko collapsed onto her back in exhaustion laughing like something of a madwoman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human World Trip - Main Thread   Human World Trip - Main Thread - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Human World Trip - Main Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next