Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) Empty
PostSubject: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 am

Marie was doing the typical run, finding ways to distract people and lie about it so she could steal their money. She'd quickly stopped to count up her money... Not realising she was being followed by one of the people she stole from.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:37 am

Rie has been walking along absently, glad to be out of her stuffy castle. To some people, if one looked casually, it would look like she was following someone. But this was, in fact, not the case. She just happened to take a couple of turns that made it look like that.
"Nyo Nyo Ni~ I wonder what will happen to me today." Rie chirped happily.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am

"200,000, 210,000.... Perfect." Marie had stolen just enough to be able to buy something she'd wanted for a while, and that was a healing enchantmnet for her necklace, in case she got injured... She started to back out of the alley, not realising Rie was there and thus colliding with Rie, and scattering her money. "My Drachmas! No!"
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 am

Rie wasn't prepared to have a random person collide with her randomly... What? A kid?
"Ara Ara~ What's this?" Rie asked as she knelt down to help gather the money, not knowing it was stolen property. If she had known, then this kid would have had a stern talking to.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 am

"Eheh... So sorry." Marie said, gathering up the drachma along with Rie. But trouble was right around the corner as a Water Mage ran towards them. "Hey, that kid stole my money!" He shouted, clearly upset. "What are you talking about?" Marie said faking innocence as best she could. "Don't pay coy on me, you were the only one who could have set fire to that chair! You were the only one near it at the time it caught on fire!"
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:54 am

Rie was most decidedly confused... She wouldn't put it past this kid to be able to pull something like that off, having abandoned her practice of taking things at face value when she lost her arm (which she had regrown using the cloning/med lab in her castle but still). "Really now... Isn't this interesting. Who am I to believe? The little girl with more money than she needs, or the adult water mage? Tough coice here really." Rie said, stroking her chin absently. She could probably take out both of these people if she had to...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am

"The proof is right at my hotel if you need it. The girl musta lit the chair on fire to distract me then snuck off and taken the money from the hotel money box." The Water Mage explained. Marie shook her head. "Ohh, you're just jealous~!"
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 pm

Rie shook her head bemusedly.
"To be fair, this really isn't my problem. And either way, how much money are we talking about here?" Rie said gently but with slight force. The kind that said, mess this up and I won't like it.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:24 pm

"Are you kidding? She stole a week's worth of my profit!"

[Gah I can't think of what else to add... Too distracted.]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 pm

[Ok, if you don't post in three days I have offically lost interest.]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Rewards:

JKDragon: 1 SP and 50,000 Drachma
Rie: 1 SP and 25,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)   Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Thief (Open To First Poster, Otherwise PM to Join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1