Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music Lessons [Open to first poster]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Music Lessons [Open to first poster] Empty
PostSubject: Music Lessons [Open to first poster]   Music Lessons [Open to first poster] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:22 am

Marie and Najiko had come to terms with each other as far as being student and teacher of music, and now Marie was trying to teach Najiko some more challenging songs to play. Najiko played along with one instrument when Marie did with the other to the best of her ability, completely by ear. There they were up in their treehouse doing that... But soon Najiko had gotten frustrated and insisted upon a break. To relieve some stress she sent out the window of the treehouse a volley of bone needles... Not suspecting there might be someone outside who those needles might hit.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Music Lessons [Open to first poster]   Music Lessons [Open to first poster] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:05 am

Satoko was wondering the streets of Argyre. "Where are you onii-chan? I'll look for you even when you told me not to! I've checked Bosporus, Tharsis and Hellas, so now this desert place... but don't worry! You can expect me to help you! Onii-chan!" Satoko cheerfully jumps in the air as she then hears music in the distance.

"Ah! Have any of you seen this person!?" Satoko dashes over to them in a hurry, showing William's photo to them. "He's gone missing! He sent me a final message and I miss him! Also, you guys are really good!" Satoko exclaims.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Music Lessons [Open to first poster]   Music Lessons [Open to first poster] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:09 am

Najiko and Marie looked at this little girl. "... Father! ... No I haven't seen him for these past few weeks. Shame too, he's technically my adopted Father..." Najiko explained.

"Wait... That's the guy Jess was in love with?!" Marie said in shock.

"Yup..."
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Music Lessons [Open to first poster]   Music Lessons [Open to first poster] EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:11 am

"Onii-chan, where did you go...? Ah...!" Satoko mutters collapsing slightly. She hadn't eaten any food for about a day and was losing energy quickly. "P-Please ignore me. Just play your music as usual, because I'm as buddy as can be! I'm going to go to sleep now! Night!" Satoko exclaims cheerfully trying to sleep and rest on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Music Lessons [Open to first poster]   Music Lessons [Open to first poster] EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Both: 20,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music Lessons [Open to first poster]   Music Lessons [Open to first poster] Empty

Back to top Go down

Music Lessons [Open to first poster]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1