Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An unknown rift (Open to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

An unknown rift (Open to join) Empty
PostSubject: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Lyon was walking in a forest listening to his music. He has been training for the day and was glad he was done. He was alone and as such had his music playing louder than usual. He couldn't hear a thing that was happening around him and didn't care. After finding his usual spot in the forest, near the twisted tree, he began to climb it. Lyon always went to this tree at the end of a long day of training to just relax. After getting about 3 meters off the ground he climbed onto that branch and lay down. He dosed off.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:53 pm

Darren for once took the portal to the human world. He looked around pretty bored as he came into the other side.

Hmm...I prefer the desert towns rather this place, looking at the area around him. He continued along for a bit until he saw a youth continuing along the path, he watched as he climbed the tree and took a nap.

:/

Maybe he should ask him what's fun to do, or maybe I should just go home he thought for a bit.

Meh, might as well have a native show me around before I make my decision about this place.

He walked up to the tree and shundo'd up the branch where Lyon was. Landing softly he snapped off a bit of the tree and started poking Lyon with it.

Hey...
Wake up
Come on....
I need some help here.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Lyon woke up and saw the strange person poking him. He was startled and rolled off the branch. Almost falling he quickly grabbed onto the branch directly beside him to steady himself. "Who are you?" Lyon asked looking confused as to how Lyon did not feel the tree move as (he thought) the stranger climbed the tree. "And how did you find me here?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh right... My name is Darren Sifler, Dragoo- he stopped short
What's your name?

Meh, not worth explaining more he thought

Anyways... I saw you climb that tree and I decided to climb up to you.

I'm new to the area and I need a guide.

He looked at Lyon. Nothing too special so far he thought.

-_-

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:10 pm

"I'm Lyon Yoshida" He said turning down his music a bit. Lyon stood up on the branch then jumped to the ground with no problems. "What brings you to this area anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Boredom, I want to see what you normal people do for fun in this part of town.

Besides I'm on the run from my stalker friend Jess
he joked remembering the recent incident with Vanille, Jess and himself.

As he was saying that a strange aura seemed to envelop the area.

Hmm? Thought as he looked around.

Wonder where this is coming from?

Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:20 pm

"What do you mean normal?" Lyon asked looking to Darren curiously ignoring the comment about his stalker.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:24 pm

Darren's eyes narrowed.

Are all humans from this realm gonna keep asking him questions about this? He thought for a bit
Was he really like this when he first met Mortimer? he wondered.

People like you... he poked him again with the stick.

Now... Tell me where the nearest town is so I can take in my journey there.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Lyon pulled his dagger sized sword off his chain necklace and jumped back. "Explain to me what you are then..." Lyon said cautiously.

Lyon was standing with the dagger in a fighting position but oddly enough holding it with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm

He looked lazily at Lyon

Hmm the aura might be coming from him he considered
...meh whatever

A stranger in the area he replied walking past him

He tilted his head back as he continued, tell me is everyone here in this region as rude as you? or... did I just get unlucky to have you as my guide? as he started walking down the path again.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:40 pm

Lyon put his dagger back on the chain necklace. "Sorry... It's just..." Lyon stopped. Looking around he didn't see what he was looking for.

"My apologies, the city is that way" Lyon said pointing west. "Anything else you need?" Lyon said in a lighter, friendlier tone.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 pm

yea no problem. Tell me where can I find your armory? I need the basic diagrams for the handgun models, Bolt-action rifles, and some repeaters I guess. After that I would like to see a fire truck up close and take in the different samples of pudding you have. And after to end it you can show me where all the pretty women are so I can steal them away from this world he said with a wicked grin towards his new guide.

So tell me a bit about yourself Lyon, do you like puppies? He said wearing a big smile

:D

1st successful human conversation completed he thought in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:00 pm

Lyon shook his head. "What are you talking about... Guns, fire trucks, pudding and taking pretty women from this world... You seem to have a plan..." Lyon shrugged.

"You can't do all that in the city but I'm sure some of it you can do..." Lyon started to wander towards the city.

"I think he needs mental help..." Lyon muttered to himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

The trip went off without a hitch, he visited the armory "convinced" the people in the stores to give him the blueprints to the weapons, visited the store and bought a huge shelves worth of pudding, went to the nearby fire department and ogled at the amazing invention called a fire truck and got rejected a few times before he gave up on the women.

Sigh* What's wrong with them? You would think they'd be interested in dragons and magic he said as they came back to the tree where they met.

Alright, this journey wasn't too great but it's cool that I had a fun guide show me around to where I wanted he motioned a good bye wave as he started to make his way back to where the portal was.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Lyon just blankly looked at him. "Wait... whats this about your magic? And where exactly are you going?" Lyon said following Darren.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Darren looked at him blankly.

Hmm? Oh right I'm from the "magical world" using his hands to quote his words.

Well then cya
he said as the magic portal appeared.

The portal reacted to his energies as he stepped through the portal.

Hmm I guess I'll never see him again he thought when he entered into the other side.

It's not like a normal human can make the portal react to his energies, he reasoned.

On the other side he saw his sister Amelia wave to him as he appeared.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

A moment later Lyon followed Darren through. "What the hell was that?" Lyon said in awe. "And where exactly is this?" He said looking around.
[I'm guessing we continue on another forum section?]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 pm

That was a magic portal Darren answered lazily

and now we are in the desert region of Syrtis, not that you followed me through the portal or anything right?
He answered mindlessly as he walked up to Amelia.

Umm Brother who is that person behind you?

Hmmm?

Darren turned to see Lyon looking confused, looking around the cavern.

Arah! You did follow me...interesting...

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am

Finished

We can start a new thread in Syrtis when your free.

Thread Is Ovah!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 am

Rewards

Jukensong: 2 SP, 1 MP and 220,000 Drachma
Lyon: 2 SP, 1 MP and 200,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unknown rift (Open to join)   An unknown rift (Open to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

An unknown rift (Open to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1