Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) Empty
PostSubject: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:06 am

(My 1st RP thread, feel free to join/leave whenever)

Darren Sifler's mission was to bring back his long lost father and bring him to justice. However for that he had to prepare for many years until he could start on his mission. Gathering that he was probably in the renowned mountain areas where Azure Dragons roam he decided to set up his search there.

He finally gathered all his survival gear, tents, food & water, and enough pudding to sink a ship he set off.

Hmm how convenient I the path I'm going seems to be in a straight line for the most part.

Hmm...

I wonder how Amelia's gonna take this news.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:23 am

It figures he really didn't have to wonder.

Brother...

He heard as she saw him. Dropping the note he had he ran at top speed out of Amelia's sight and out of her life again.

She walked over and picked up the note.

"Amelia, this is the first time I'll be going on a serious mission to find out father. Hopefully we can somehow come closer to finding the truth of his origins. I'm surveying the lands around Syrtis. If I don't write back in a week that means I'm probably in trouble. Be back before you know it , Love Darren"

She sighed deeply and went back home after looking for him all day.

Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 am

The road upon him was vast and long but before that he had to stop by a friends house to settle some issues.

He came upon a rundown house, thoroughly abandoned and condemned.

TrickBlue! What brings you here?

He turns and saw his partner OmegaRed waving at him from the roof.

"You'll hurt urself if ur not careful. Come down here I need to talk to you for a bit.

And thus he requested for him to watch over his sis while he's away. He of course offered his brother to watch her instead and join him on his trip,but was declined almost immediately.

"Personal Matter I'm afraid, I can't involve you yet.

They spent a few hours reminiscing on the roof. All the exploits their group did so far. It seemed to TrickBlue however these feats were very small in the world of magic.

"Hmph well then, we'll become big time legends if you feel that way. Train a bit while looking for your old man, I'll do the same with my brother. At the end of this we have better be able to look each other in the eye and be amazed at what he sees."

And with that he made tracks on the road before his partner could say anything more. Before long after he hitched a ride on the latest models ships (Much to his joy) and made good time to his first stop.

Drake Mountain, hmph I gotta focus.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:03 am

Well of course the reception wasn't too kind. The guards around the perimeter didn't even let him set foot into the mountain. The alarm was raised and 5 guards stood in front of him. He looked and saw there was nothing special about them to be honest. Nothing that he couldn't handle. He tried again and they kept blocking his path time and time again.

Hmph ur starting to get on my nerves...

They took this as a sign of aggression as they raised up their spears and started towards him.

He aggressively charged and performed a quick whip motion with the handle part of one of his daggers colliding with the first guard's neck leaving the other 4 in shock as they saw their friend reeling from the sudden lack of air.

Of course it will only get worse the longer this goes on. As he flipped his dagger around to the ready position and pulled out his 2nd dagger from his pouch.

They then charged but were of course no match to this seasoned vet. Systematically manuvering around them and targeting to knock each and every out he even surprised himself when the last man fell trying to recite a quick 3 second spell.

The main guards stood behind the arch slightly interested until a small man walked past them. His glaring presence causing me to look away at this elder.

Hmph What the hell do ya want?!?!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:47 pm

The old man never got an answer as a black ribbon seemed to materialize straight through his collar bone. FOllowing the source of the ribbon one could see what appeared to be a hulking monster with seven more such ribbons rising from its back.

The ribbons extended seeking the members of the bandit camp, some hitting some not. Vanishing for a second, the figure re-apeared inside the walls of the bandit camp. Massive fists smashing down tents. Black ribbons elongating, piercing enemies and then retracting for another assault. Any who came too close faced the devistating force of fists the size of micro-waves. Attacks seemed to bound off the black monster and things were only begining.

It was not long before miniature monsters began forming, similar to the larger one but smaller, more human sized. Cloaked and blacked, they could be mistaken for heavily clothed humans were it not for the black claws at the end of their wrists. Their faces, white masks which seemed almost ceramic in quality.

Claws drawn they began cutting down those who dared begin incantations leaving the ones who charged to the larger being in the center of camp.

If something wasn't done soon, every bandit in camp would be down.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

What the...

as he saw the cloaked figures make their appearance.

He instinctively drew his most lethal pair of blades as he survey'd the area. Obviously this has turned into something more. The guards were in a mass panic already as they saw the scene pushing and shoving out of the way to get out.

The bandits wouldn't be much help in clearing this field. So he was stuck with a few options

Facing the head domo himself, not knowing his strength and his minions seemed out of the question for now.

Subtly taking out the minions seemed a the smarter option, however they seemed to move with feral speeds and military-like manuvers.
(I'm not gonna be able to hold Vortex long enough to clear out everyone of them)

So he decided to the safe alternative of sneaking. If these things have anything to do with his father he has to watch them for a bit to see if he can get some info out of them. Freely or interrogated.

This is not my fight. I do not know these creatures so far, and they seem to be attacking only the ones fighting back at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:07 pm

The figure sneaking into the camp seemed to go unnoticed by the monsters. However with his choice of ignoring the battle the fate of the bandits was assured.

Within ten minutes the bandit camp was cleared out. All were either on the ground and bleeding or had fled the place entirely... Not bad for an afternoons work.

The minions dissolved as did the hulking figure. In its place stood a very pale youth with red eyes and light purple hair.

Content with the work he had done the youth began searching the camp for where they kept the treasure. He had taken the job to clear out this particular camp and his pay was that he got to loot the camp first.... Now the big question was where would a pack of brigands keep their valuables hidden, turning over a few crates as he searched.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:47 am

Darren at the scene watched as the remaining bandits and minions left the immediate area be it physically, or spiritually he looked at the youth left behind. He seemed to be on a mission himself. He chose to watch first.

The boy was busy destroying the camp shooting searing flame from his hands laughing manically as he tore through. He came across a survivor from the wreck. Grasping at the individual and turning his face to show a ugly sneer he said,

"Haha, as you can see your forces are no match for us anymore. We have control of this mountain now, and it was all thanks to the blood crystal from our savior Atrector we, The Cult of the Bloodied Skies are going to obliterate the Azure Dragons and thei-"

Darren didn't let him finish as he pierced the boy's body with his blade and the wind magics responded to his impulses tearing a neat chunk out of him before he fell to the floor. He looked at the guy that he was talking to. He seemed to have only been knocked out during the skirmish. His helmet , lying next to him, had a huge dent from the feral minions. He grabbed the individual up and they both started across camp leaving talking for later. They aren't out of the trouble yet. They had to be sure they were safe before they continued.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:59 am

"Well now that's interesting" the shadow mage said to himself as he could still feel a conscious presence in the immediate area. It was another bounder. Someone on the edge between light and darkness. Strange how many of those there were these days. Only recently had he become one himself. But still he could feel the dark tug on his heartstrings ready to pull him back into the abyss at any time. But he resisted.

The truth was that he hadn't killed the bandits. Crippled yes, beaten to a bloody pulp true but most of them were still alive and would be up and running again... after about six months of physical therapy of course. But this one was still conscious... healthy... and moving. He had someone else in tow but he couldn''t quite place that one. The stronger spirit was overshadowing the weaker in this case.

After several minutes of "hot-cold" searching the shadowmancer had hit upon the mans trek. Quickly as he could he began shundoing after him. At last he caught up seeming to materialize and drop ten feet out of the air, landing turned away crouched before the fleeing individual.

The mage stood slowly then turned around and eyed the man with a lazy smile. He was older. About the same age as Jess. Still he was a neophyte in this realm. But there was so much potential. Just like Taurou, Daisuke and Kagami, he had the makings of someone great. Eyes half lided and with the same partial smile on the face he asked the gentlemen. "Good day sir. Tell me, would you like to be my apprentice?"
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:05 am

Speaking of Kagami, the vampire was within range of Mortimer's pactio communications. So was Emi, and the both of them had gotten lost. Emi losing ther map combined with Kagami's bad sense of direction meant they were just walking in circles out here.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 am

Though he was vigilant making his way across the camp with Eddy, he got caught. (He had to shut him up before he got any further. Being in this situation was all to familiar to him and he believed in silence better.) But as the man materialized in front of him he glared at Eddy.

Tck, damn it, he thought. He mouthed an I'm sorry as he stabbed Eddy with his thinnest blade. He was okay of course, bloodied but fine. The blade cut him very cleanly, nothing a few stitches couldn't handle and it was laced with a tranquilizer as he fell. He'll be okay the tranquilizer's magic seemed to make him look like he was in a deathlike trance as he fell to the floor.

He saluted to the ominous figure as Eddy fell to the floor.

"Greetings leader, I was just toying with this survivor. I'm actually part of your raid, my master.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 am

"And you see that's how I know you're lying. There were three slots for this mission. I took the first one and my comrades took the two others. Now this leads me to the question, what are you really doing here?"

The man had just stabbed the one with the weak presence. This told Mortimer he could kill without hesitation. Normally he would have already labeld the man as beyond hope, but his soul spoke of him not being evil enough to do that. Yes if it served his cause, but rarely without reason. Something didn't add up. And Mortimer wanted to know what it was... but this one was still intriguing and he was certain that he could harness him into someone with true power.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 am

Hearing this he assumed a battle position. He pointed his left most blade at the stranger while assuming the sideways position.

"Who are you?"
"What would you possibly want with ME?!?!"
he yelled as his first signs of worry started to show in the form of a sweat drop.

Darren was now getting worked up. Bandits usually don't get called out like this and he had to stay alive for Amelia's sake.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:38 am

Dropping into a sweeping bow he crooked his neck up, his back exposed.. "I am Mortimer C. Graves. Former top-student of Everlast Magic School. As for you, well, I like to meet new people. If they are trustworthy or have potential I take them on as apprentices and teach them magic. But as for wat I want with you personally" he said rising up to his full (if short) height. "Right now I'd like to know why it is you've come to this particular mountain on this particular day?"

Telepathically he signaled to Kagami and Emi his position. If need be he could bring kagami here in an instant but with Emi he didn't know if she would travel on the pactios teleportation. If need be they could be their on their own in a second.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:42 am

"Hmm?" Kagami muttered as she received through her Pactio Mortimer's location... Something told her he might be needing her help soon or something if he was sending his location.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:48 am

Seeing the man turn around to him and speak his piece Darren was somewhat surprised. He caught himself as the stranger stood up. He has been in so many fights and yet he's afraid of this man who showed his back to him. Not knowing magic that well put him at guard. Darn it, I don't know how to defend myself too well against direct magic.

His emotions were a tornado inside of him.

Fear, Rage, Caution, Hope, Worry, and most of all the will to survive.

I'm...here to track down my origins. My dad is well renowned with the Azure Dragons. This camp you just razed was my first stop on this journey...

He finally let out after almost 1/2 a minute. He right after muttered a few words in a seemingly unknown tongue to those around him. It started to get a bit colder on the mountain...

Last edited by Jukensong on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 am

Given his unnaturally high constitution Mortimer did not notice the chill at first. However this also meant his surprise when the technique finally came to fruition would also be magnified.

"My, you are by FAR one of the most guarded people I've ever met...What praytell were you trying to find out from this place?"

Strangely enough mortimer had never heard of the azure dragons. Odd because he had so far managed to keep tabs on most assassin, mercenary and mage guilds to date. Yet he didn't know about this one. He would definately need to do some research on the group when he returned to the city.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:07 am

This was just a small lead on my life's mission. My lineage is one of very secretive sectors. So you can see why I'm so guarded about this. Some of these people have been known to associate with my dad's sector.
He sheathed his blades and relaxed a bit.

Whoever this guy is, is someone not ordinary. Looking around at the camp he suddenly tensed up again. He apparently razed this area without a thought which lead him to his next question.

Now it's my turn, what are you doing here? Are you an enemy or friend to my dad's group by chance?
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:14 am

"Well alright then. Honestly I have NO idea who your father is was, what organizations he was a part of or anything related to the color azure... although there is this doppelganger I know who... no no nevermind. But if you want I could probably find out where they are. So how about I make you a deal. You become a probationary contact of mine. We can pogress to apprenticeship later when you're comfortable. In the meantime, I could probably help you find your father... sound good?" He asked smiling holding out his arm for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 am

ONCE AGAIN Darren was shocked by this man. He wore a smile of great chagrin as he looked upon this man. This guy appears out of nowhere brings forth a tornado of destruction on this camp and is now being friendly and asking for a handshake.
This was too much he thought, Laughing inwardly. he was still patiently watching.

Sighing He canceled his spell. The man didn't seem to notice the effects too much until now and the least he wanted to do was anger the guy.

So much for my lead he though as he made his way towards the man. Then he stopped. This guy seems like the type to be able to tear my arm off if I wasn't "interesting" to him.

Man, your like something out of a book. Real main character material. he joked as he shook his hand.

He didn't give him his whole hand yet though just a small part of it so far. This guy is dangerous, I would not want to go up against him as of yet. He gauged the man. He would give him a hard time with Vortex and Endless Winter, the surprising technique would most likely be an advantage for a bit. But he knew nothing about him, the greatest factor TrickBlue had in mind as he shook his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:34 am

"Pfff, main character, not really. I like to think of myself as the person who brings the main characters center stage"Mortimer clasped the mans hand and wrist with both hands shaking vigorously and firmly but he hoped not to tight.

Breaking the handshake he said "Wonderful! Now that that's settled Allow me to introduce you to my assistants." Placing the pactio card to his forehead he activated its teleportation theory. Emi, riding on the vampires shoulder materialized next to him.

"Kagami, Emi this is ...is.... You know I just realized I don't know your name yet. May I ask who you are?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:44 am

Hmm my hand is still attached to me as he thought as he broke his grasp.

Whoever this man is... is the real deal.
Not showing his surprise when the two suddenly appeared. I'm in the magical world yet I'm always surprised by the advances these mages make.
He offered his hand to the pair.

Hmm that one is rather pretty.

Hi I'm Darren Sifler, Vanguard of some of the Rogue groups around here. And you are?

Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:51 am

Kagami Smiled, taking Darren's hand to shake it... But she couldn't resist the chance to show off her inhuman strength and so gripped his hand very tightly. Emi saw this and frowned, elbowing Kagami in the neck. "How rude! Darn it you mischeivous vampire..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 am

"Now as I said before, this is Kagami, a vampire specializing in offensive ki-based attacks. The one on her shoulder is Emi, an ant-based Chimera who specializes in healing and support magic. Together their potential is doubled. Now, where shall we begin... Searching for your father perhaps, maybe you could tell us a little about these azure dragons?" He questioned prodingly trying to find out more from his new contact.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:03 am

Shaking his hand ruefully. This vampire is exactly opposite from this guy...

Good, he thought as he smiled explaining the situation. The vampire seems nice enough, and the chimera was something new also.

Well my father associated with the Azure dragons is rather well known. I have came up with two conclusions so far. He is a Dragon hunter or Dragoon a fierce lancer that look uses lances that look like greatswords but are actually only the blade part of their lances as it extends to it's full length. Either that or Daddy O is dead. Either way I'm making my way to their camps across the mountain range to learn oh what has become of him. Either way I want to get some formal training from my mentors there. They are very open with their own kind and me knowing two of their techniques will probably have me accepted with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking Origins I (Open to join/leave)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next