Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) Empty
PostSubject: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Jess had brought Najiko to her shoreside shrine, the young ninja and the earth mage illuminated only by green candle light. There they sat crosslegged, going though what had happened today in their minds. Najiko had met William, her new 'Father'... And all her 'Cousins', Jess's students. It was a big adjustment for both of them, but at least they didn't have to go though it alone. Now they were about to have the Curse Breakers, Jess's group dedicated to helping those cursed, and one other visitor.

Jess hoped the Curse Breakers could find a way to unbind Najiko from the Blood Vow she'd agreed to. It was a shame she'd lost her family once, but to wind up walking this world for a thousand years as a ghost? She knew that'd be torture for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:01 pm

Darren Sifler who was making another trip around the world was walking in the general area.

Hmm I remember this area pretty well actually he remembered.

He came up upon the shrine. I can probably bum a night's sleep he thought as he abruptly entered the shrine singing an old song he knew.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:05 pm

[Its actually just a doorway, the shrine itself is carved into a cliff... BIG doorway at that. In any case...]

Najiko had heard the man coming, Jess on the other hand had not and muttered "huh?" at his singing... She quickly turned around.

Najiko didn't know whether to trust him, drive him away, or kill him. And Jess's reaction was of no help whatsoever, at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Darren walked through the enterance and stopped singing as soon as he steped inside.

He then saw Jess and ran up to her.

Hey Jess how you doing? he said as he leaned towards the pillar next to her. Inadvertently he actually was placing all his weight on the new girl as he was making his greeting.

Hmm who's the lil armrest? he motioned looking at the munchkin then straight at Jess.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 pm

"Great... And I wouldn't do that if I were you. Najiko can get quite-"

It was too late. Najiko had produced one of her bone kunai and used it to slit Darren's arm, licking at his blood then giving a scary grin.

"... Bloodthirsty."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Hmm?

Darren glanced at the little muchkin.

Oh whatcha do you have there he said as he crouched near her his face near her's

Unwittingly saved by his "Pudding Dragon" as it showed himself, slightly cut, and slightly licked as he flew above Daren's sight.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:31 pm

"Now, now you lil' Ninja you... I took you in, I expect you to behave." Jess reminded the young girl.

Najiko frowned momentarily, still holding her bone Kunai. "What is... little dragon thing?" She asked, unable to form a proper sentence in her combination of surprise curiosity and frustration.

"Darren calls that a pudding dragon." Jess explained to the young girl, before turning to Darren. "Darren... This is Najiko. Her parents were killed a few weeks ago, and Mortimer asked me to care for her." If Darren asked why, she would explain she and Mortimer had been friends for ten years now, and there is nothing that they would not trust the other with.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Daren nodded to Jess explaination as he looked at the kid with a cheerful face. Hehe nice to meet you little Najiko, Magic's great isn't it? he asked as gestured at the dragon.

He sighed He's all for show though, the useless thing is horrible at defending me so far... Oh btw he whispered as he got close to her ear. He's not really made out of pudding so don't lick him okay?"

Oh anyways back to business, what do you mean her parents were killed?
Not sensing how skilled this little girl was. He furrowed his brow Are you sure this isn't Mort's secret love child he asked you to take care of? making a face at Jess.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Jess sighed... "Would you doubt it if she proved to you she's a ninja? Me and Mortimer have been friends for ten years, and that is not like him."

And at that Najiko shundo'd onto Darren's back, laughing happily as she produced a stream of bone needles from the palm of her hand and sent them towards the candles, putting out all the ones the needles passed.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm

It was almost instantaneous. He suddenly noticed the presence on his back then after that everything went dark.

KyahHhhhHhhhHHhH!!!! He screamed in a way similar to a little girl.

...erm what was that? Was that you Super Magical Pudding Dragon?
he asked trying to blame
the dragon

The drake went to the nearest candle and lit it with it's flame breath.

I told you to stop calling me that, you ninny. My name is Albert
he said in a deep manly voice.

Ehehehe right...

So! Whatcha doing here in a depressing lil shrine anyways?
he said trying to throw a distraction towards them.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:42 pm

"I made this shrine myself." Jess said, slightly offended that Darren said it was depressing. "We're taking a break from Najiko meeting so many people..."

Najiko laughed... "No silly, that was me!" She shouted happily, hopping up slightly to hug him around the neck from where she was on his back.

"Be careful Najiko." Jess warned, worried she might hurt him inadvertently.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Oh as he finally looked at his back and saw Najiko.

Hmm but she's five they said?

"Hey Najiko, how'd a young'in like you get to meet Morti anyways? He doesn't seem like the fatherly type at all." remembering all the encounters he with Mortimer so far and grimaced.

Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Najiko laughed. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Go ahead and tell you silly ninja..."

"Ok... I was kinda hired out as a mercenary to kill him, but... He beat me at my own game. Only reason I'm alive is I got him to take mercy on me."
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm

[Whoops, posted on wrong profile. Horrified Bored Cat Oh well...]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Kill Mort?
Be his assassin?
Must be a very depressing job now that he thought about it.

Mortimer almost always seemingly left himself open when they first met he realized.

I mean he turned his back on me like twice and I was still deciding either to run then and there, instead of attacking

He turned to her and gripped her hands- I totally get how you feel, he said almost breaking into a cry from his shame. It's so depressing when you think about killing him though or... in your case actually try to.

Sigh* So anyways what do you plan on doing when your settled in?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 am

Najiko snickered. "Jess says I'd be very good help for training her students."

[Short post, hands are shaking from having spent 10+ hours typing already today]
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:17 pm

[BUMP]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Darren looked at her. So how about a 3 way...

Spar
? he said as they looked at him oddly.

But we'll be focusing on developing this lil ninja he said drawing both of his gunblades.

Bang... he said said pointing a blade in each of them.

Last edited by Jukensong on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 pm

Jess smiled. "Why didn't I have her spar with someone earlier, and I'd be glad to join in on a fight." She got her two tonfa from Mallet space and donned her Earth Armor to prepare for the fight

Najiko had a bloodthirsty look in her eyes as she produced long, thin, serrated blades from her knuckles, shundo'd over to Jess and tried to disarm the Earth Mage of her left tonfa.

Jess held the weapon steady, and tried to knock Najiko upside the head with her right tonfa.

Najiko parried, cutting up the tonfa with the blades attached to her left hand.

It was clear from the way Najiko had produced the blades that they could be used by themselves to cut, or to enhance the power of a punch... Though deadly the bone armaments had one major weakness - they were very short and had little reach.

Last edited by JKDragon on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GAH WEIRD TYPOS WTF)
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Rolling his eyes he shundo'd to where Jess was he then took his shots at Najiko. His blades produced fine sounds of steel and gunfire as he mixed in shots between his swipes to try to push the little girl back off Jess while aiming one shot at the center of Jess's armor.

(The gunblade produces a minor explosion that goes in a small cone in the weapon's general direction.)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Jess took the shot, using the opportunity to suddenly release the pressure on Najiko's hand blades, causing her to lose control and cut herself. At least that was what Jess hoped would happen as she made her tonfa disappear.

Najiko acidentally made a few shallow cuts to herself, but saw what Darren was trying to do and tried to brace herself. It failed, she was still knocked a few feet away... and so she shot the hand-blades out as projectiles, sending one volley of four at Darren and the other volley of four at Jess.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:24 pm

Darren was stuck in the air after being knocked back from the explosion he shot at Jess's Armor.

Oops...used a bit more magic then I wanted he thought as he started to reload the magic clip back into the gun.

He then turned to see projectiles coming towards him.

He swatted two away but gritted his teeth when he feel two hit home and struck his thigh.

Grrrr...
he said.

Gunblades might be good for meleeists but countering ranged attacks is hard enough with one he thought, getting back into his stance.

He smiled. Alright Alright... that was a very good he said complimenting as he saw Albert take the needles for him as he then ejected them from his body, hitting the ground as he spoke.

Heh alright let's get something to eat now he said looking at his bag.

They then spent the rest of the day getting to know each other eating dinner and sleeping inside the shrine.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:49 pm

Jess : 1SP 1MP 150 000 Drachma
Juken : 2SP 1MP 50 000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)   Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jess's Adopted Daughter (Open to first other poster and all Curse Breakers)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1