Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eri

Eri

Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] Empty
PostSubject: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 pm

"Thanks Minion. Mika, the paths clear." Eri smiles at her, holding her hand out to help her up the small step. They were on a mission to find a fountain in Hellas blessed with healing and holy magic. The fountain itself is said to soothe and enlighten a persons body. Minion had cut down the branches and ivy that were blocking their way, slicing it to shreds with his claws with ease. Eri sighed, recapping the facts.

"I hope we can find it. This is a pretty thick and dense forest. The fountain is said to be found once by explorers, however when they tried to come back, they were never found it. I left marking charms, so we can track our way back!" Eri smiles cheerfully as she leads the way for once. She was glad to have more then herself on the trip. The last time she worked in a group was with the curse that she had to protect the village from the attacking monsters. Elysium was also filled with dangerous monsters raging from monster eating squids to deadly dragons.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:08 am

"T-Thanks!" Mika smiles courteously as she jumps the step up with Eri's help. She was getting tired from all the walking, but she pressed forward, standing strong. This was her first mission and she had to accomplish it. She didn't want to be a burden on the others, especially not after all the training she done with the beast family she lived with. It'd be humiliating for them if Mika was useless. "Hey... why do you think they never found the spring again? I mean, they did say they went through the exact same way, but they couldn't find it." Mika inquires unsure.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 am

(OOC: I'll be joining this to improve my strength and kick some ass in the missions!)

Ken was scouting in the air. He couldn't see any pond, no matter how hard he tried, how high he flew or how good his eyesight was. "Damn... Better tell the others." Ken mutters, soaring through the air back to Eri and Mika (as well as anyone else who joins the mission). "Sorry guys, I couldn't find the pond thing." Ken delivers the bad news with a sullen face.

"It could something you can't see from above, after all if it was, I guess someone would have found it already." Ken states, only to hear Mika ask a question. "There are a few possibilities, I presume. I'm not that good at theoretical stuff, but I'll try. It's said to be blessed with magic, right? Well maybe there's been other magic blessed to it like teleportation hidden requirements to enter the spring itself? I dunno I'm just rambling." Ken sighs to himself.

"Ah! Also, girls! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ken Akata, I'm an archer and you can rely on me. We may work together again in the future since I commonly pick up odd jobs like this." He grins.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:30 am

(ooc: Yay! Someone joined, thanks Ken!)

Mika nodded at Ken. "T-Thank you for trying." Looking at him, she knew she had to greet him too. "My name's Mika Yorita, I'm glad to be working with you." She smiles at him. She hadn't got much experience talking to a human boy, outside the beast family tribes. He was pretty handsome, but she didn't comment on it. He was also an archer, a unique style she hadn't fought yet. She knew she needed battle experience, whether it was against others or animals, but she never liked true fighting. Training, sparring, sure. But a death match? She hated the idea of hurting someone else, let alone kill them.

"Hmm, so which way should we go?" Mika questions confused and terrible at directions herself.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:21 am

"Ah, I'm sure you've seen me before outside of us meeting recently at Everlast school, but my name's Eri Liners in case you forgot. Glad to be working with you." Eri says, as she watches her summon spirit cut down more ivy that was in their way. A dragon quickly flew overhead at high speeds, scaring Eri slightly. "Sigh... so much monsters that are stronger than us. It's pretty dangerous." She states, continuing forward. Unsure which way to go, "Minion, can you smell any ponds?"

Minion simply shakes his head. He was always a shy spirit, despite taking the form of a black dog. "Alright, thanks anyway." She nods. She could summon Lillytana or Riveria as both of them had lived in forests and should know secret locations or where there their might be a special place in the forest, but she would have to do it after getting some rest. They've been traveling for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:54 am

(ooc: Hope you guys dont mind if i join )

Rikuto was at the back cutting the rest of the ivy that the girls had left hanging on the way with his staff, he then whistled looking at the sky as he saw the dragong pass ontop of them.
This place is awsome! Rikuto shouted, he really loved seeing these magnificant creatures.
Rikuto had met the group a moment right befor they head inside the forest, he didnt really care about the mission he just wanted to explore the area and since they where going in, he wanted to join. He then noticed that it all went so fast that he forgot to introduce himself, and so to break the ice he took a few cans of soda from his bag and oferd them somce drinks.
Here, I´m Rikuto by the way He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:50 am

"Ah!" Mika trips over as the dragon flew above their heads, only to listen to Rikuto follow through and shout out how much he loves the place. "Hehe." She smiles at him. He was definitely energetic; just like herself. Getting up and taking the offered soda, she smiles. "Thank you, Rikuto! Mika Yorita at your service." She bows to him, in a girly fashion. Letting him and Eri's summon spirit carve a path, she felt nice exploring with such joy.

Taking a gulp of the soda, she began to sweat. The reward for finding the pond was great and the people who find it can even use it for their own benefit later on, assuming they aren't going to negatively effect it. Walking past a stream of water, Mika feels something on her leg. "A~aah!" Mika screams instantly, pulling away however failing at getting away.

"A... tentacle...?" She realizes what it was, as she was quickly dragged towards the river and brought under water.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:22 am

(OOC: I'll join just cause I have'nt done one in awhile...and im bored)

Drake was walking a few feet behind the group to see scan the area for any danger he had his staff out as a walking stick from his healing leg when it was stabbed with a piece of wood a week ago. He heard Rikuto shouting how much he liked this place as the dragon flew over head. He had encountered the group while camping in the forest he decided to join them because he was mostly just bored.

"You are certainly correct about that. Seeing all these creatures roam everywhere...its amazing." Drake took one of the cans of soda Rikuto offered he needed to keep his strength up with his bandaged leg. "Oh and my name is Drake, a skilled artisan with a blade if I do say so myself." He said this with a very overconfident look on his face.

Drake's attention turned back towards the front where there was a small scream. His head instantly turned to where Mika was seeing a tentacle reach out of the stream and grab her and dragging her down into the murky water below. Drake took of his robe as he was running towards where Mika was grabbing his daggers and diving in.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:11 am

Eri smiled at Drake. "Nice to meet you then. You seem pretty smart," Eri states, patting him on the shoulder in a friendly gesture. As Mika's leg was grabbed by a tentacle, she realized she shouldn't be casual in a forest filled with monsters. "Mini--" She was about to order her summon spirit to follow suite, but it seems Drake had jumped into the river himself and faster. "W-What?! Is that guy suicidal? I take back my smart comment...!" Eri panicked slightly, unsure what to do. Seeing bubbles from where Mika was dragged and Drake jumped in, she only wondered what to do and how useless she was.

"R-Riku, K-Ken! What should we do?!" She fidgets and swirls around confused and unsure.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:50 am

Hoshiko group up with the other slightly later than usual, probably busy with her getting ready her bag and helping out Hikari at the shops for groceries especially their favourite, a leek... just kidding, not sure on that but usually you'd see a leek sticking out of the plastic bag in animes so they're just following the trend.

Moving onwards~ Hoshiko saw Eri staring towards a large river with no one around her, she was panicking as well. Hoshiko was curious and ran towards her hoping to give some comfort. "Oii~ What's wrong Eri?" She shouted on her way to Eri while waving her hands from afar.

Hikari on the other hand, was walking slowly as he observe his surrounding that was unusual but then again "This is a magical world afterall..." He noticed Hoshiko ran forward when she called out to Eri. Hikari made haste to follow not wanting to be left behind "H-hey, wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:25 pm

Right before she was brought into the water... Everything was so sudden and shocking. "E-Eeeeek!" She screams as she slams her head on the ground as she's dragged into the river. She gasps for air a final time before being brought under water. She coughed and hacked in the water, her panic causing her to lose breath fast. Looking down, she could see what dragged her. A massive squid, fanged teeth as it brings its other tentacles around Mika to bind her. She couldn't use her magic as it'd boil the water with the sheer reaction with her magic and it would damage even herself.

Mika's eyesight began to fade slowly as she lost breath. The tentacles wrapped around her, squeezing her causing her to gasp for air to get none. As she looked up to see Drake. 'He's... that man...' She thinks to herself, wandering what he could do. The situation was pretty helpless.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

There was a splash when Drake jumped into the river. He has his daggers in both hands ready to attack whatever brought Mika when his reaction suddenly changed, right before his eyes was a massive fanged squid. "This is gonna be harder than I thought..." He thought but quickly regained his composure and scanned the murky waters for Mika. He found her being hold by the squid with its tentacles, he swarm there as fast as he could grimacing with the pain of his leg. Drake finally caught up to her and slashed the squids tentacles with his daggers cutting each one respectively off.

Drake could see Mika losing breath fast as she drifted downward in the water. He grabbed her wrist as he swam up to the surface desperately trying to get away from the monster.
Back to top Go down
LordNiv
Baka Black
LordNiv

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:57 am

(OOC: Hey, I'll be joining in on the fun here aight?)

Keith had been trekking through the forest for 3 days and he hadn't found the darn fountain yet. He bit on some of the biscuit rations as he checked the map that he got from his informant for what seemed like a millionth time.

"Ugh, I bet he got the map off some phony again. I can't believe how stupid this is, I could be out killing mafia bosses... But noooo, I had to find the blessed fountain." Keith grumbled as he took out another biscuit to munch on.

That was when he heard a commotion East of him, he threaded closer and heard sounds of splashing water and screaming girls...

His eyes widened, splashing water and screaming girls? I LIKE the sound of that!

He stowed away his map into his backpack and sped towards the sounds, and as he neared the source, he realized the screams were not of pleasure but of fear.

Keith whipped out his guns and scanned the situation, a group of adventurers seemed to be fighting a giant squid. And it seems like the squid had taken one of the girls hostage... So many things wrong with that.

But it looked like the damsel was in distress, and this was the most entertaining thing to happen for the past week, so why not?

Keith sprang up a tree and took aim... Taking into account it's underwater... "Chikara, yama wo nuki! BANG!" he shot a piercing bullet at the giant squid, it hit, but didn't kill it. By then the girl had been pulled away by another guy, "Darn kill steal."

He jumped off the tree to have a better shot at the squid if it decided to attack again.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Everything happend so fast, Rikuto wasnt even able to react intime to help Mika and is now furios, he finally snapped out of it when he heard Eri talk to him and Ken asking what to do.
He quickly took a six-pack of soda out of his bag and started to form seals on them as he ran to the river.
Drake had already jumped in the water, maybe he could by Rikuto some time so that he could figure out what to do.

Danmit! He sweard as he failed in acting in time. We should head down stream! Thats where that thing should be heading! He shouted to the rest suddenly he heard a gun shot pass next to him and hitting the water, he turned around and saw a person jump down from a tree, good he was trying to help us and more in numbers means good results, he then noticed 2 more persons coming towards them, he waved his hand asking them to come faster.

Come on! We need all the help we can get!! He shouted and started running down stream next to the river looking at it, at one point he could see the shadow of the monster in it, he was thinking twice in jumping in, cause he wasnt sure what was happening down there and if he interfear he might make things wost, he started to hope that the could get out safely and that beast would come out in the open so he would be an easy pray to attack.

(ooc: sorry for the late reply, had some problems i had to solve)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 am

Mika and Drake were being rushed down the intense stream. Mika's consciousness faded in and out, "N-Ngh!! T-The monster!" She shouts as a tentacle bursts towards them. She noticed it bleeding, however as she looked back, the tides splashed into her face. She noticed blood in the water, only for it to be washed away moments later. It wasn't hers or Drake's, it must have been the monsters. Someone must have attacked it without her noticing.

"T-Thank you, Drake..." She mumbles, water getting in her mouth. She couldn't see the others in sight, however she could hear something. Like the water was ending. It was only faint and she could only do such because of her time with a Beast Family which helped her develop keen hearing.

Looking intently over there ahead, the water seemed strange. The stream stopped. "T-That's a...! A waterfall!!" Mika screams, realizing they were going to fall soon. She couldn't tell how big the drop was, but she knew she had to do something. "I have to do something...! PLASMA, item simili figura circa deus meus adiuva me prælium!! Plasma Whip!" Mika shoots out her whip and has plasma surround it and extend further, wrapping around a nearby tree. However, sizzling sounds soon occurred. The plasma was burning the three. Not only that, the squid was charging at them quickly. "The waterfall... the tree falling... the squid...!! What do we do, Drake?!" Mika unsurely worries.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 am

Eri quickly follows after Rikuto, noticing him suspiciously looking at the water. "Don't you jump in, too!!" Eri shouts, grabbing his arm. Following up, "M-Minion! Accelerate!" She has her wolf ally burst out in speed in front of them, launching himself to Mika and Riku, noticing the squid was catching up to them and they were clinging to a tree and a waterfall was behind them. Eri quickly notices this too, seeing the squid after them and hearing Minions danger howl which signifies the fact they're in crucial danger.

"Kuchiyose: Lillytana...!" Eri summons again, "Rikuto!! We have to defeat the Squid and save them!!" Eri alarms him, as wood begins to form over the river and attempt to bind the squid, as well as creating wood at the end of the waterfall completely blocking it up. Eri sighed slightly in relief that the half the danger ended, but with the squid rearing for a battle, this would be dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 am

Tairus was miraculously hiking down a trail with a river nearby watching the fish flop around in the water and the giant squid swims through the river along with two people being attacked by the squid. the water is turning blood red.

"Wut the hell?"

Tai notices the two people need help and watches the girl grab the branch with the whip but the tree burned and released the whip.

'Wut if she grabs a hold of me with the whip? After all i am a fire user and i think i can withstand the whip's blaze.' "TRY GRABBING HOLD OF ME WITH THE WHIP!!" Tai shouted to the two.

"Aoru!" Tai's hands go ablaze and waves them toward them trying carefully to avoid the water because Tai cannot swim.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Drake was trying to swim as fast as he could towards the surface holding onto Mika but it was a little...difficult. Drake heard Mike shout out something but he couldn't understand her over the roar of the stream that is until he looked up ahead and noticed the waterfall. "Crap! What am I going to do! If we don't get out soon we're both going to die!"

He heard more shouting and could make out the words "TRY...HOLD OF...THE WHIP!" at first it was just useless rambling but then Drake understood what he said. "Mika! Grab that guy with your whip! You go! I'll take care of the squid!" Drake said to Mika, "Damn! Looks like i'm gonna have to use that spell to take this thing out!"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 pm

Mika shook. "T-That guy...?!" Mika looked at which one considering there was more than one. "It might burn him!" Mika cringes at the idea of hitting her own ally, but it was either make it or break it. "Plasma Whip...!!" She swings her whip and releases from the tree it was wrapped around realizing the tree was at its limits too as it collapses over. The squid was coming soon. They had to get out of the water. Swinging it towards Tairus, a massive wave of water is splashed into her face. The squid used its powerful tentacles to distract her and as she misses Tairus, both her and Drake fall down the waterfall.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaah!!!" Mika lets out a scream as they fall down the waterfall. She had to do something, but she knew she couldn't. "W-What do we do?! I c-can't die on my first mission with you all--!!" Mika screeches, clinging onto Drake not caring about the frontal contact considering the situation.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Hoshiko finally got up the hill and well "Uh-oh..." she stood there stunt by the incoming wave...

Hikari got a sight of the wave and then noticed Hikari was dumbfounded. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted and rushed all the way to Hoshiko and used Astral Drop thus grabbing Hoshiko succesfully and escaped from the massive waves that could have killed them both instantly.

Hoshiko thought she was dead in the water though and Hikari had no idea what he just did but rather than wasting their time in the flood, Hikari and Hoshiko got to a safe spot first.

Hikari made a heavy sigh. Despite how much he'd like to give Hoshiko a lecture, now wouldn't be the right time for that. He just asked "Are you alright?" and Hoshiko just nod once slowly with her eyes still wide open.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 pm

"Shit! What do we do?! What do we do?!" Drake and Mika were now plummeting towards the ground, more than 300 feet below and they were panicking. Mike clung on to him closer in safety, they were now 200 feet away from hitting the rocky waters below-eventually going into Davy Jones locker. "I don't know Mika but i'm not going to let us die here! Not here not ever!" Then a brilliant idea came to mind, as the clocks in Drake's head start to tick and the gears and cogs start turning he came up with an extraordinary plan. "If I remember correctly my spell should save us! Lets just hope it doesn't fail!"

They were now only 100 feet away from the end of the waterfall, free-falling faster and faster, Drake grabbed his staff from his back and started to twirl it over his head. "Hang on to me tighter I have an idea!" he tried to yell over the mighty roar of the waterfall. "Ritu Rinar Raterar! Gather o spirits of darkness and fire, merge with the spirits of lightning and wind to destroy my enemies with incredible power! Acerbus Tempestas Fulgur: Flamma Vortex!"

Drake's staff was now glowing black and had lightning and fire surrounding it, stray flames flicked off it and stray bolts surged from it, moved it frontwards to his body still twirling it and then a flaming tornado with black lightning sprang from the staff. It kept growing and growing until it stood 13 meters high with massive gusts of wind and huge flashes of lightning and flames sprouted outwards, the winds were so massive it blow Mika and Drake towards dry land with only 50 feet to spare from hitting the water, the wind also softened their fall just enough for the two to leave with minor injuries-a sprained ankle, a broken rib, and a slight concussion for Drake while Mika had a a bruised leg and a few scraps.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 pm

"Shoot i missed...." Tai let out a stressed sigh of guilt knowing there was nothing he could do. Tai disappeared feeling the most guilt he has ever felt. Tai didn't look back and continued his hike.

'You are so helpless TAI! GOSH! Can't fly, can't swim, can't even save a little girl and her friend!' were his thought upon disappearing...
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:41 am

"Drake, Mika!!" Eri shrieks as they fall down the waterfall. The giant squid stopped itself in its tracks before falling down the waterfall. This was supposed to be a good idea, a light-hearted expedition through a forest. A mission that could benefit others, that could help others. The spring would save lives, it'd create miracles. Eri slightly disheartened didn't want to lose anyone during this expedition. "Kuchiyose: Goki – Riveria!" She summons, a cloud of smoke appearing before her as a beautiful angel rises from the smoke.

"Please help them," She says as she rushes over to Hoshiko to help her out of the water. Riveria flew down the waterfall to see what had happened to the two. Having not only the ability to fly, but also the ability to heal slight wounds, she was fit for this situation. "Is everyone alright...?" She asks. She was interested in Hoshiko as she also was a summoner, or something similar at least. Unfortuantely it wasn't the time for idle chat, Tairus had already gone ahead which was also dangerous.

"T-The noise must have attracted other monsters, we have to hurry." Lillytanna, Eri's summon says.

"Riku, Tairus, Hoshiko, Ken! We have to help them!" She panics, feeling necessary to help them as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:40 pm

Rikuto was at the edge of the waterfall, he thought they were both dead the moment they fell but as soon as he saw Drakes spell break theyre fall and Eri's summon rush towards them he began to calm down. He nodded his head as he heard Eri's words, but something wasnt right. Where is the squ- Was all he could say at the moment as a giant tentacle comes out of the water with great speed heading straight for Rikutos head, dodging it in time, the tentacle misses him and destroyes the tree that was right behind him turning the tree into lil pieces as proof of its strength.

It wasnt done with the rest of us yet, its tentacles started to come out one by one laching itself into near by trees and began to pull itself away from the fall and come closer to the rest of the group, its mouth started to pop out from the water slowly and gave out a very loud rawr, one that would make a person grind theyre teeth in pain. Rikuto coverd his ears with his hands to try and cancel the sound but it was practically useless. I'll cut you into sushi you monster!!!! He shouted at it with anger as held his staff with a tight grip, but that wasnt it, Rikuto then started to notice the bushes around them start to move around strangely accomponied with growls that didnt seem friendly.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:18 am

Eri began travelling to the edge of the waterfall to see a big drop. It was too dangerous to climb down and the squids rawr quickly sent shivers down her spine. As Riku begins to confront the squid, she knew they had to make a stand. "Right!" She says, grabbing out charms that home onto Rikuto's body and staff. "Charm: Strengthen!" She shouts as power fuels Rikuto. Glancing over to Lillytanna, her spirit, she knew she was using up too much magic.

"Lily, please!" Eri commands as Lillytanna nods, creating a massive wall of wood at both sides of the river blocking and drowning out the roars coming from the bushes. After Lillytanna does this, she fades away unable to maintain her presence as her magic had been drained. "Good job..." Eri compliments. Despite this, it wasn't time for resting. Eri nods as she could hear scratches and roars get louder from behind the wooden wall. They were trying to break it down, as she expected.

"We have a bit of time! We have to leave, soon!" Eri alerts everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]   Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join] Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Fountain [Open - Pleased Join]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next