Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Find a Rift

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 am

Larita walked down the lushing green forest, with the calm relaxing wind flowing on her face. There have been sightings off odd 'portal' looking things appearing and disappearing. It was most likely the same one.

She was assigned to find this portal, enter it and shut that end off. Her parents told her to do this or she wouldn't be allowed to join the Magic School. She notices a few stray squirrels dashing around nibbling on a nut of sorts. "How cute..." Larita mumbles to herself leaving a cute smile.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 am

"Ah... If I don't enter this rift, I might never be able to back to the magic world..." Larita thinks out loud in worry. "Then I won't be able to go to the school anyway, ah..." She continues to ramble on.

Sitting at a nearby tree after searching for three hours, she hears a large roar. She quickly takes action and jumps into a nearby bushes, peering outwards. She saw a large grizzly bear, of massive proportion.

Hiding back down in the bush in sheer fright, she peers at it through the small gaps in the leaves. She looked even further on and it was attacking some trapped deers! "T-those poor dears!" Larita shouts as she reveals her location. "I-I have... to help them..." She mumbles afraid.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:45 am

"La, la, la!" Larita chants as she rushes over towards the bear. Continuing to play numerous musical notes, she's roughly 3 meters close to the bear, making it finally think of her as a threat, it slashes its paw at Larita however misses. "Sound Shift!!" She shouts merging wind magic and her musical magic together 'causing the bear to be blown at a wall, allowing the dears to escape.

The grizly bear gets up, as if the attack done nothing. "M-my attack wasn't strong enough?!" She murmurs as she takes the distance and begins to run as well. The bear soon charges at her. "La, la, la, Deflectio!" She once again chants creating a barrier that allows her to escape.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:31 am

(May I Join You??)

Yoko: Zanganken!!!!

Hitting the bear with the back of his sword, he sent it running away, coming to the aid of the young lady he met in the woods.

Yoko: Do you know how to get to the Magical World??
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:10 pm

"T-thank you. Yes, there should be a rift around this area," Larita states. "There should be dangerous animals near the area." Walking with Yoko around the area, they soon see a deep cave. There was an odd sound and a magical presence.

"Should we enter there?" She asks Yoko. "There's something odd down there... The school classes should be starting soon! I don't want to miss my chance on gaining permission, we have to hurry."
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 am

Larita looks at her watch, then at the person. "Ah! I'm running out of time, class has already start!" She panics as she rushes down the cave. Sprinting down the hall, she soon dissapeared and entered the rift. It was soon to close. "Person! You have to hurry," She shouts as she's sent to the magic world...
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:43 am

Yoko: Alright then.. Away

Yoko followed the girl into the cave and through the rift into the magical world...
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Find a Rift Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find a Rift   Find a Rift EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:44 am

*I'm going to continue this at the Magic School.*
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808