Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) Empty
PostSubject: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 7:15 pm

It's been awhile since Darren has resumed the search to find his father. Hmm I've been so busy with Mortimer's group and some of the others, I've haven't had time to develop my storyline-err I mean, follow up leads on the whereabouts of my dad he mused as he went along the edge of the desert in Elysium. The desert itself was a pretty typical place, you had your cactus's, your rocky outcrops, and you had your reptilian Atrothians seemingly gliding through the sand as it's pack moved from place to place. However it's was also common knowledge the area holds a multitude of dangerous animals to the point of, sometimes a flying wyvern nearby was the least of your worries.

Hmph, I pray that the information given to me was not all just a ruse
he muttered as he traversed the dry land. Sighing he tried to recall why he even went on this crazy trip without telling anyone. Hmph, must be a pride thing he noted solemnly as he navigated the sandy land.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm

He finally came up to a nearby town. It wasn't anything too fancy just a small area that had some of the more basis needs, food, water, and more recently in his case, blood. Sigh alright after this town I'll have to travel via horse through the rocky outcrops to the east and stop at EdgeVille at the center between the desert and the forest then move along the dividing line until I reach an encampment which is supposedly so big you can't miss it he said reviewing the map he brought along for the trip.

Hmm this trip seems to be more extensive from my previous ones he thought, I have to go through the desert, cliffs, face a group of possible dragoons and all within Elysium no less he thought as he hit the winding trail again to his destination. Desert life all abuzz near him darting in and out of the their niches as to avoid the desert sun. Ugh how foreboding... he muttered as he looked up to see a bunch of vultures flying past him and to where a corpse probably was. After the next sand dune he caught a glimpse of what there were feeding on. A giant land mammal by the looks of it he thought as he saw only the bare bones remains of what looked to be the remnants of an unfortunate dinosaur in the area. Hmm... I better keep moving, who knows what else can pop up here he thought as he turned to face the shifting sands once again.

Eventually Edgeville came into full view. ...this is one of the stops? he asked in a daze. The area was a seeming ghost town. He entered the main gate to see...a storage area, a general store and some houses. Now in the center of town he looked around to see if there was anything noteworthy before he moved on.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 1:34 am

The general store had a little open air bar. Nhieling was sitting leaning at it, drinking his Tekilla slowly.
Really, what a mess. Why do his employer thought that the only good place to trade their illegal thing were this kind of lost area? Last time he was sent in an endless forest, now in this desert... Really...

Nhieling had already met his contact and made the exchange, but since he was here now, he was trying to figure if he couldn't find something to do here, something he wouldn't have to come back doing after.
Nhieling sighed... It was the same for everyone, but each time you're sent somewhere you don't want, it's when you come back that you remember you had something else to do here.

Then, Nhieling saw Junken. Not even surprised to see him here : after all, he was here too ! And he was still wondering what the fuck he was doing here; he called him :

YO Gringo !... Long time no see.

He made him a sign to join him.

What a guy like yourself is doing here?
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Darren turned to see the person calling out to him.

Oh my...Hey Nhieling He looked at the area near him. This place suits him he thought, everyone here looks similar to him. All of them look gaunt, dark, and mean. What are you doing here? This place is really out of the way he noted. Yea...I'm just looking for a nearby dragoon corps that is supposedly nearby. You better take care around here. The monsters are numerous and very strong. I doubt that you'd be able to simultaneously be able to defend and attack a pack of the wyverns here.

He finished collecting the extra water and supplies before taking a look at his map again.

So need any help with anything here by the way? Or were you just passing by? He turned to Nheiling again. He really didn't like being to close too close to the guy unless it's needed. He looked awkward and weird to him, even by his standards.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Don't worry about me, I'm able to take care of my own, you haven't see half of my power.

Nhieling end up his glass, and put it back on the bar. Then he stand up, and catch his cow boy hat he used to protect himself from the sun.

So basically you're going to fight a dragon, alone, in one of the wildest area of the world, without your current power this is it?

Nhieling sighed.

Brainless as ever, but since it seemed that Mortimer take a liking on you I'll tag along. don't misunderstand me, I don't think he would be sad if I was to announce him you were dead, but still... You're an interesting test subject, it would pained me to see you dead ~
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 am

Darren sighed at this.

Ugh, I actually was expecting a nice discussion and a quick stay over the camp to be honest
he thought as a bit of worry loomed on his face. He then shrugged. Umm sure, why not? I suppose we can help each other out. If anything in the area bothers us we can probably take it down faster together anyways. Again, I'm not looking to hunt anything in this area though, I'm trying to find the dragoon corps here, he repeated, you know... like a camp of those people? Well I figured since there are an abundance of mythological creatures here I am guessing there is a nearby group that I can talk to about ...dragoon related news he ended trying to keep things simple for Nhieling.

He then started walking along the diving line between the forest and the desert. Just...don't do anything too drastic near them he cautioned looking at the two sides of the line. I wouldn't really associate with anyone my clan would consider an enemy.

After taking in his surroundings he turned to Nhieling. Alright you coming? he asked moving steadily down the line, if there's anything else you've got to say go ahead.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:48 am

I don't remember being on the black list of any dragoon clan, so I guess it's fine. Moreover, I'll just follow you as a "bodyguard" you could say, since I have nothing better to do.

Nhieling grinned
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 11:47 pm

Darren nodded alright then let's go he said moving towards the line.

They've made tracks towards the camp for a good hour or two without
speaking. Throughout the whole trip Darren constantly checked his
surroundings. Ugh I hate doing this but we got to take care around here he thought as he surveyed the area, Okay nothing but small raptors and herbivores we should be fine.

They finally came across a massive hill. At this Darren smiled, turning to Nheiling.
The camp should be after this hill!
he said exitedly. He then turned dramatically before announcing their arrival with a huge body motion, WELCOME TO DRANEOR! he shout at Nheiling excited to share the ways of the Dragoon. He then turned around as he continued talking. Over here you'll find mystic dragoon arts, training and... ara? he stopped suddenly as a huge wyvern appeared in front of him. It's eyes looked at him with a beady glare.

A huge ass freaking Diablos, he stammered as he looked at the beast face to face.

Pic of it
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 am

Nhieling look at this thing. A brief examination was enough to determine the creature strength and weakness. This creature present a strong frontal armor, meaning that attacking him straightly wouldn't lead Nhieling anywhere. Looking at the horn, the creature seemed the kind to charge, but since her full weight was on the front part of the body, it would be impossible for it to change direction while charging ahead.Not really the kind of beast that could be fast, a lot to heavy, but still muscular enough to avoid being slow, and to achieve some dreadful strength.

Junken, I can only see two weakness we could use against this thing : The first is that it will be vulnerable to the cold, the second is that his natural protection are a lot weaker behind it. I'll occupy it with my puppet, and I'll weaken it to some extent, I should be able to hold it, but I can't damage it like this, so you'll have to get behind it and to strike the beast decisively.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 pm

(OOC: Ugh, do I really have to address the recent changes to my name before you stop? The character's name is Darren and that's not how you spell my username)

Darren turned to Nheiling with a confused face. Oh right he's not too familiar with dragoons he thought as he moved to stop him. Yo, hold on for a second he said putting his hands up to notion him to stop.

Didn't I already tell you we are at Draenor? he asked as he turned and petted the Diablos before moving past it, this is a dragoon camp, having such a feral beast near the area would be impractical. He then pointed at a area that looked oddly like a dragon on the creature. It was the mark of the dragoon embedded into it's cheeks so he can tell this one was fine. He explained to Nheiling, it isn't uncommon for dragoons to occasionally try to domesticate one of the young of the defeated adults. This one seemed to be one that was still a baby when it was trained.

Anyways let's head in, we are attracting too much attention he said as he headed towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)   Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking Origins II (Open to join/leave)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1