Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next step Nhieling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Account name : Dorianodet
Character name : Nhieling ( https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t415-nhieling-the-black-puppetist )

Change

Stat change :
Intel + 28
endu + 2

Gerrind rid off
Spoiler:

Change :
Spoiler:

Add :
Spoiler:

Sources;
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t597p15-saying-goodbye-william-alberio-anyone-else-who-wants-to-join -1SP 10 000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t510p45-an-ominous-sign-william-dream-sequence-pm-to-join -4SP, 3MP and 650,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t523p105-distant-dream - 4SP, 3MP and 500,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t619p15-not-the-only-one-aeon-open-to-first-2-other-posters-as-well -1SP, 1MP 30,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t653p60-underground-cavern-joseph -2 SP, 2 MP and 250,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t545p30-magic-mafia-dasuke-private -3SP 2MP 400,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t547p60-old-ruin-library-training-private -5 SP, 4 MP and 700,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t503p30-the-shrink-pressure-point-william-open Nhieling -1 SP 1MP 10,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t466p135-the-mind-is-a-dangerous-placeopen-to-everyone -4 SP, 3 KP and 400,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t629p45-hunting-tiger-dragon-open Nhieling -2 SP, 2 MP and 160,000 Drachma

https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net/t650p45-througful-open-to-all-would-be-fun-to-have-a-lot-of-different-person-no-pvp -3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma

First total : Sp = 30 MP = 22
Pesetas = 3 410 000 (do it by head so not sure)

Last edited by dorianodet on Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:17 pm

This part can be paste now

Personality :
Spoiler:

History
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 1:37 am

Once again Nhieling, please put the sources at the end
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:25 pm

Technique should be 35/45
SP

(and Done)
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:48 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Rebump, it's not really long I haven't made much modif we haven't spoke of beforehand.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:30 pm

William, get to work ! :p
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:21 pm

I made changes to your personality but I am not comfortqble with giving your puppet 44 speed.... it's just ridiculous is what it is.

Also I know Will has allowed it in the past but I can't allow you to make a techniques power based off of your intelligence. It should be based entirely on the rank of the technique (how well you have mastered it) with the intelligence stat being based off of your CAPACITY for mastering certain technique ranks.

Please rework your techniques so that the boosts to your puppet are within reasonable limits. Because from what I can tell it's practically a summon. Hence the puppet should have a time limit on its activity in addition to its stats which should be based around the techniques rank.

Thus for a rank 7 technique I am giving you a total of 55 stat points to distribute for your puppet. The puppet itself may wield and benefit from magical weapons but you must remember that its powers are limited. If you are unhappy with the stats I have allotted you then please speak to William about an increase in the number of stat you distribute. And PLEASE put a stamina score for the puppet. Even if it can only be accurate for a few posts it should still have a total health which indicates how much damage it can take before it needs to stop and rest for the next 24 hours. Otherwise you're giving yourself an unfair summon which is just way too overpowered. Horrified

Also you may want to take out that phrase which says "it's still incomplete"
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 pm

The intelligence based template was initially to get reasonable score. If the fact that it isn't rank based bother you, I can just add that I always keep the rank of the tech up to the max it can be to be fair, I just use the intelligence ratio to get a fair score.

Concerning her stat, don't forget it's a rank 9spell, but his damage don't even compare with a third of what William could do with a spell of the same rank, nor it can summon an army, of block every attack.
It's not extreme in any way, it's fast, but it's all. Actually if you look at other spell of the same rank on other template they are way more powerfull.
I'm not playing my charac like most of the one on this forum that are battle mage. I'm a post that only rely on his puppet to attack. It even replace all my fighting ability !

Endurance : Eh?... I already do it from the start : The puppet cannot be put out of use because it regenerate itself, but it still mean that most attack put it out of use for a few second since it's weak. And a few second is quite long in a close range fight...
Sure would be super fair if it could be made out of use: The puppet attack X. X just counter and crush it. By by Nhieling, sayonara, end of the fight.

It's a rank 9
spell, my main ability, it's replacing my physical ability, and it can be slighly faster that people that are just ignoring the stat speed as if it's not even worth puting point into it since they have their shundo?

PS : I corrected it, since it wasn't clear on my apply what the rank of the tech was.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Remember, any curse has to have a direct link with the victim, i dont think eye contact cuts it anymore, you may need like blood or something.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Direct range? It's like the opposite of you're spell : You boost someone in the range of your magical power, and I weaken them.

It work the same, the kind of magic is just the opposite. I use my magical power to weaken someone, call it curse of what you want althrough. :)
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:10 pm

An aura doesn't require "direct" contract, seeing how it flows freely, but does have a very definite & short range of effect.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:13 pm

Aura? It's not an aura it's a spell, with the same limitation as other : One per turn. I don't understand your point.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:37 pm

If your curses have a short range thats fine. And yes even my buffs have a weakness, i have to directly touch them and say the incantation, and have to reapply it
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:42 pm

Same goes for my curse, I need to re-apply it, moreover there is the problem of them being dispelled... :s
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Then i say its good
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:26 am

Please put the formula for the stats in the technique itself and please make it so that it's based on the techniques rank ok?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:41 am

Al, if I put the formula on the rank there will be a major problem : The intel needed to each rank is higher and higher each level.

Making it work on the intelligence is much more logic, meaning the higher the rank is, the more stat I get.

Making it work with the intel allow it to be balanced with the difficulty I have getting the spell.

If not, it would mean that the boost for getting rank 1 to rank 2 is the same that the one to get rank 14 to rank 15
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:45 pm

You must get rid of the accuracy part or change speed to 1/3 of Nhieling's accuracy. I will allow the idea of you being able to distribute your 1/3 or 2/3 or 3/3 of your intelligence to the puppets stats, but please no more than 3/3.

1/3 + 2/3 = 3/3, but you also included the accuracy part which would make it more than 3/3, so please fix that then approved.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 pm

I don't understand your point William. I'm not converting any accuracy to the puppet, this stat is mosty indicative since the puppet is just the weapon I'm using (through magical way). The accuracy I can get with it is the accuracy stat no? (that I need to up very soon :s It's getting bothersome to be dodged every time)

I really don't understand what you want to say, it's logic for me to use my weapon with my own accuracy no? You want it to be another thing?
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:09 pm

So basically if you dump all ur speed into it is means it can't be hit so easily

But the lack of accuracy makes it that a having 10 speed against it makes it's attacks hit like 75%?

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Nope, even with 10 accuracy you're able to rush with a basic axial strike, of aim for the neck etc...

If you're a lot slower, you can't avoid the strike. Just compare it to a gun shot. If you're not super fast you can't avoid the bullet, but at least avoid being hit fully (like dodging but still being hit into the shoulder)

Now, someone with a super high accuracy will be able to anticipate you're dodge if you aren't faster than he's accurate.

Someone with high accuracy will be harder to dodge, and if you're to slow he will even be able to get your vital easily.

Both speed and accuracy make you hard to dodge, in two different way.

Someone with a godlike accuracy will be impossible to dodge because he will always be a few second in advance.
Someone with godlike speed will be really hard to dodge, because he will be on you before you get to move.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 pm

The fact is exactly that, you're using YOUR accuracy to control the puppet, so why are you writing accuracy on the puppet? It's not the puppets accuracy, its your accuracy. Please remove the accuracy part.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:38 am

Actually it was to make it more clear for people, but you're right.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:15 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Next step Nhieling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling Empty

Back to top Go down

Next step Nhieling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next