Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Passionate Love - Step towards evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ayra

Ayra

Passionate Love - Step towards evil Empty
PostSubject: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:16 am

"If... I can't be with her, I'll do it. I'll kill myself."

"D-don't do it! It's not worth it!!"

"...This is, good-bye."

"Noooooooo!"

"S-stop! This is the fault from your cursed magic, Ayra!"

"W-what?! N-no! It's not my fault!"...........

Ayra's eyes awoken, "Ah, where am I? This isn't the magic school... Ah right, I took on a mission to sort out a love commotion between these two people..." Ayra mumbles slothfully, she drowsily wobbled towards a nearby town, her destination. Ayra didn't know what was going to happen on this small errand, but she detested the idea of love. That only goes towards herself though, she doesn't care if others fall in love. Why? Because, the world revolves around her; only Ayra matters.

"I've arrived." She puts down her bags, as she grabs a few things like nail polish and lipstick. "Better make myself look pretty and off I go," She nods making her way to the two clients.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 pm

She had arrived at the clients house. "Hello, my name's Ayra!" She says to a beautiful (yet not so much as Ayra) blonde woman going by the name of Sarisa.

"I want to see him again... Please tell him I'll meet at the fountain in an hour... Please." She begs the mage, doing a respectful bow with tears hitting the ground.

"Hehehe, I'll do it. Just remember to get me some drachma!" Ayra retorts condescendingly, rushing out the room and entering the other clients house, barging in rudely as a brown-haired woman, the mother of the man, angrily screeches harshly at Ayra telling her not to barge in. "I'm here to see your son." Ayra shrugs off the shouting, feeling like gorging the ugly beasts eyes out. Especially if her shouting keeps up.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Ken looked afar at the girl who just barged into some man's house. "Hey... You're that girl from the Magic School," He shouts over to her, entering the room only to be lectured as well. Ken was strolling the streets, trying to act cooly to get the girls to notice him, but it didn't seem very well.

He didn't actually like the rumours going around about this girl, ''Ayra' was her name,' Ken thinks to himself, looking at her. She was beautiful, but her intentions were wrong. I guess their personalities clashed. "Why are you here?" He ignores the rambling woman and asks the beautiful girl.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:41 am

"What do you mean, 'why am I here'? Be nicer to me, I'm a queen ya know." She shoves her breasts into Ken's face, "Tatatata. O' hearts, follow my command, penetrate thy enemy!" She attempts to kiss Ken and shove a Seduce Arrow into his skin, trying to make him fall for her.

If done successfully, "This is my boyfriend... Kan?" She speaks unsure, trying to appeal to the mother to let the son out, who she hasn't actually seen in the house yet.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 pm

The young man came to the door. He was of average height, but well above average build. He was muscular and wore a tight black shirt with even tighter fitting jeans. His hair looked like he had just rolled out of bed (though he had probably been up for hours). His square jaw line and soulpatch seemed to put him at the tip of virility, and everything about him screamed "macho"

He was annoyed by his mothers constant shouting. Why was he always at her beck and call? He was only back in town for a few more weeks and then his band would go off for another tour.

He leaned against the doorway Not looking at the people who had just arrived at first before turning and seeing the lanky archer and the purple haired goddess. "So what's up beautiful?" He asked Ayra seemingly ignoring the bowman. "What brings a girl like you to a place like this?" It was clearly some form of generic pickup line meant for club girls and late night dancing. The young man was either too stub=pid or too lazy to think of something clever and so had just subverted one of his lines for this moment.

Had the man been moderately intelligent he may have actually wondered what Ayra was doing there, but as things stood, all he did was stand there acting like sliced bread.
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:35 pm

Ayra smiled beautifully as the man tried to pick her up with his sappy lines. They were pretty effective, too. Being called beautiful is what Ayra always wants. Then again, stabbing Ken with the love arrow might just cause problems... unless Ayra wants a threesome... "Wait! I didn't come here to do this... You want to meet someone, right?" Ayra whispers, continuing her mission that she was assigned to do.

She ignored the mother who was awfully rude. It's not like the mother could beat Ayra, Ayra would kick her ass, badly. "Shall we go out?" She flaunts her chest into the mans face and her hip into the mans waist.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 5:36 pm

The man should have had some form of reservations, especially when she said he wanted to "meet someone". However given her ample chest and hips so close to his... well quite simply he couldn't think straight. Focusing on Ayra he took her waist in hand and strolled off with her, ignoring the screams of his mother and the archer on the doorstep.

"So baby, lets go and hit up a hotel. I've got this awesome guy who can hook us up for the night with whatever we want." He says groping Ayra's backside as he spoke.

It should have been clear to anyone that this man was nothing less than a pig, but one could only wonder as to Ayra's response. She seemed to be leading him somewhere but in wherever they went it didn't seem to matter. The man just continued to go on about all the drugs he could score and even suggested getting a few more people to join them, spouting names and the strange and disgusting things they had done at other "parties".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passionate Love - Step towards evil   Passionate Love - Step towards evil Empty

Back to top Go down

Passionate Love - Step towards evil

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1