Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nhieling modification

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Nhieling modification Empty
PostSubject: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 1:31 pm

I think of something, using the actual system of my charac (a mage that give his intelligence as strengh charac to his pupet, and accuracy as accuracy, and speed based on the rank of the spell) i think it would be good to add my puppet charac on my mage apply page.

Also, the calcul must take into account the hard cap, because a 1/1 ratio on strengh given is fair until the hard cap were to a normal charac 2 SP are needed to gain 1 strengh. After it's just unfair, so i think it must be take into account, i would like to add a little page of calcul on my presentation to detailled the calcul of her stat.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Huh???
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:58 pm

I think he wants a template for his NPC to put in his profile and to update his spell so the puppets power is based on the techniques rank rather than his intelligence.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 pm

You wanna make it Al? XP

I actually haven't started the NPC templates yet... Horrified
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 am

I can't really see how they would be much different from normal templates though we would need a few rules about them. LIke you can't make a pactio with an NPC and maybe take out some of the extraneous variables of the application, bloodtype and such.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am

But if you want to pactio with someone who's not a player, it'd have to be a NPC. I think you should be able to pactio with a NPC, but it still counts as one of the 10 SP, so you'll need to get another 10 SP just to pactio again.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:05 am

So maybe it's just like a normal char application, you just don't switch accounts for it and they don't get the same power as PC's. You know, less that 45 SP to start and maybe less than 10 tech points to start?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 8:41 am

It's not about making the puppet an NPC, it's to set her ratio and her "stat".

I think it would be better, and explain the way the puppet gain in speed strengh and accuracy based on Nhieling stat.

It's just to to make it clear, not to make any real modification. I'll give an example :

Puppet :

Strengh : Nhieling intelligence with the applie calcul of hard cap, here = 10
Acuracy : = Nhieling one. Currently = 10
Speed : = a score based on Nhieling Puppet mastery rank. Here = 20 by example.

(stamina and intelligence are just our of this systeme speaking about a puppet)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 5:51 am

Lolz no one started on the NPC template yet ? Need help or something ?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 6:37 am

I was waiting for a responses; i'll propose a template.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling modification   Nhieling modification Empty

Back to top Go down

Nhieling modification

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1