Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Next step Nhieling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Next step Nhieling - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 pm

I'd still like to see the stats formula based on the rank not the intelligence, AND I'd like to see an endurance for the puppet. It may be able to regenerate but having an indestructable guardian like that is kindof OP'd. It may be your only defense but you did make it that way so your meat (or as it is your wooden) shield has to have a breaking point at which it cannot protect you any longer. AKA an endurance score.

So PLZ

1. Make the formula based on the rank of the technique not intelligence

2. add an endurance score to the puppet
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:25 pm

I can't put the formula based on the rank, just impossible because it would make the difference between a rank 2-3 spell the same that the one between a rank 14-15. Or I'll have to come up with a polynomial formula based on the rank... I'll learn limited devellopment in a few week so I'll be able to do it at this moment if you really want to see it Rank based.

For the endurance, I'll make it this way, I intended to do it this way anyway so :

Add New spell

Fortification Rank 9
Range : 90m
Incantation :
Effect : Passive : The puppet get 25 endurance

Does it seem fair to you?

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Just put the endurance in the original spell that way it's simpler and makes more sense.

For high tiered spells we are probably going to have to go into exponential growth rather than linear growth. My suggestion is that for high tiered summons (or things that fight for you) you take the rank of the spell multiply it by itself and then you distribute those points amongst its stats.

That way you have 89 points to distribute amongst its strength speed and stamina! (Granted WIlliam may vto this idea later on but it's what I have on short notice). So please Dor, can't you live with 89 stat points to distribute as you will amongst your three stats?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Fine

I've made the change, look at the first page I've made it so that the total is 89 as you wished. I've also add a new spell just get a look at it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:09 pm

Your modification has been accepted (tentatively) and therefore this thread is closed
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Honestly, his puppet should follow the non-template NPC summon forumla, statwise. <<
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 am

William wrote:
Honestly, his puppet should follow the non-template NPC summon forumla, statwise. <<

This is an exception to the rule.. and I can understand it.. but yeah, I agree with you there.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:22 am

(short post since I dont want to flood here)

My puppet is a weapon, not a summon. It don't move and attack if I'm stunned or if I' doing something else. The only difference is that I use it through magical and accuracy way instead of physical one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next step Nhieling   Next step Nhieling - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Next step Nhieling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2