Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nhieling, the black puppetist.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Nhieling, the black puppetist.  Empty
PostSubject: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:43 pm

To begin with, i'm frensh, i'm sorry but i'm probably going to damage yours eyes.

Name: Nhieling
Nickname:
Height: 1.77
Weight: 62kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: B
Dislikes: Boredom
Fears: World peace. Peace is boring, it's only in chaos that he can find an end to his torment, any suffering, war is enought to prevent him from dying of inaction.
Physical Description: Blind, thin, we can't really see anything about him under his clothes. His skin is grey, his hair is totaly white, farily long, and wild.
Magic Keywords: This charac his mute.
Ki or Magic? Magic, also use a second ressource i'll detail later
Clothing: His face is fully bandaged, you can't see it, he wear long old coat, with a torn mantle and gipsy pants
Accessories: Nhieling alway wear a strange glove, and a creepy puppet.
Extra: His puppet is a scary one, looking like a an harrowing character, with clawn instead of hands.
Spoiler:

Personality
Nhieling is the perfect Nihilist, the passage of time have ravaged him, leaving him as he is now. He don't have any faith in anything, to him, faith, hope, love... Everything is nothing but a big lie, human know only three emotion : Greed, fear, and pain.. He don't believe in others, and don't wait for them to believe in him. Nhieling don't have any dream of his own anymore, the life has became boring for him, since he has try most of the things that could make the hapiness of someone,but didn't find any that fit him, as he is now, he's only seeking for his own fun.
Actually, the only thing he seek now is a mental stimulation, to fill the hole that absence of most feeling have let in his heart. To him, people a nothing more that puppet in a big show where he pull the string sometimes.
Nhieling isn't good, but isn't bad either. If someone interrest him enough he will provie him his help, moreover he isn't asociable either, since this world is nothing but appearance he just keep his role.
He may seem a little childish on the outside, looking for fun instead of any greater purpose, but it would be a error to think he's nice. If he feel like it he can be cruel and heartless too

History
Nhieling was born in a gipsy tribe. He found later than his tribs were the descendant of an old race. An human empire that rule over the globe millenium ago.
Born as a talentuous puppeter, he sound find that he possessed a natural talent to use puppet, up to the point to use them wirelessly. One day he found a old puppet, a creepy one, where was sealed the soul of Zieref, an dark wizard. He accept a contract with him : sacrifizing his eyes, and sharing his mind with Zieref soul. In exchange he get the immortal life, and dreadfull power over curse magic.
His master only had on wish : Using Nhieling to get his revenge over his old disciple, that sealed him into the puppet. Since Nhieling wasn't really cooperative they had a fight 200 years ago, leading them to fall into a deep sleep for 200 years. Nhieling had wake up with limited power, and is now trying mto come back to what his life was before : A big game.

Class : Puppetist=> pet : cursed doll

Weaponry/Equipment
One of Nhieling weakness is he don't fight by himself, and his doll don't use weapon. He wear light equipment that can't prevent him from moving freely. His puppet his understructible, as it is bound to this world, it regenererate itself, if the puppet can get any boost from equipment it get one from Nhieling accuracy and intelligence. The doll by herself is living and is not only a tool, will be detailed later.

Stats 99
Strength:3
Accuracy: 18
Endurance: 17
Speed: 10
Intelligence: 51

Stat Points Earned: 0/54
Drachma Earned: 6,425,000

Sources:
Spoiler:

Skills & Disciplines: Nhieling is a very good puppeter, he can use any kind of puppet. He experience make him a very good leader... when he care to do it.
He's also a master alchemist, and excel in the making of poison, smoke screen bomb or other kind of supportive tool.

Mission: None
Name: Nhieling
Number: LXVI (66)
Title: Adrepticius Pupa (Delirious Puppet)
Virtus: Sapienta (Wisdom)
Directio: Centrum (Center)
Tonus: Nigror (Black)
Astralitas: Neptunus (Neptune)
Artifact: Donates Daemon (Forgiving Demon)
Artifact Information: Nhieling's artifact takes the form of a black, demonic puppet which is rather small. It has a single mouth open and when a persons body part whether it's hair, skin or blood is inserted into its mouth, that person can then be controlled by Nhieling.

Magic Name: Puppet mastering
Magic Type: Offensive
TP/KP Earned: 1/42
Magic Description: Puppet mastering make Nhieling able to control his puppet freely, and to boost his ability
Techniques: (51/52)

Puppet mastering - 9
Type: Offensive
Incantation: None
Range: Around 90 meters of radius
Effect: Nhieling can use his puppet freely, allowing his to use up to two puppet
Strengh = 20
Speed = 44
Endurance = 25

Cripple - 9
Type : Offensive
Incantation :
Range : 90meters
Effect : Stole his rank in term of stat to the enemy strength and speed. Moreover, the curse can be used as a jalon for the puppet to "follow" the enemy. Meaning that if the focused enemy used a instant more such as Shundo, the puppet is able to follow the movement, getting to the same location.
Restriction : Don't work on opponent with higher speed. Don't work on higher rank shundo than the curse rank. Don't work if the opponent get out of the puppeting skill range. Duration, in post : rank of the spell

Phantasmagoria curse - 9
Type : offensive
Incantation : none
Effect : The target is plunged in an illusion world, his fives sense will be fooled by the curse, making her see whatever Nhieling feel like. The pain will be as real as if it were true, and could lead the target to loose consciousness depending on her endurance. Nevertheless, no stigma effect can occur, meaning the target won't suffer from any real injury. Nhieling won't be able to make invisible what's real if it closer than 10meter from the target.

Decay Curse - 2
Type offensive
Range 30
Effect : The target cell start to rot, the target take damage and can't regenerate his wound for a moment. At rank 2, the target will suffer damage during 2 sec, and then won't receive any heal for 2 more sec
Divers : Nhieling is blind, so his hearing is a little superior to human standart, and his contract with the doll make him able to see what the doll see. Anyway this mean even when the doll look in the same direction as him, he suffer a dead angle in the space between the doll and him. When in casual mod he wear the puppet on his shoulder to counter this weakness.

Despair curse - 4
Type : offensive
Range : 50meter
Effect : Nhieling send wave of despair through his curse, weakening the barriers and defense of the target. The target will see his defenses lowered off 2 rank (rank/2) If the rank feel to 0, the defensive technique directly disappear.
The effect last for the rank of the spell in term of post.

Soul link - 9
Type : Offensive
Incantation :
Effect
Nhieling focus his dark emotion and materialized them in the form of a scythe in the hand of his puppet.
As long as the scythe is activated, the puppet attack work the same way as a spell of the same rank (meaning that its attack will get through barrier of lower or equal rank)
Moreover, the attack will drained the enemy energy, consuming any positive feeling to refill Nhieling energy.

Dark consumption - 9
Range 90m
Incantation :
Effect : The puppet is surrounded in an aura that will absorb magic effect or magic attack of rank 9 or lower that come in direct contact with the puppet to refill Nhieling energy.

Last edited by dorianodet on Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:18 pm

I finally end it Happy

I'm not used to this kind of RPG game, so i'd like to know if I made any mistake in the presentation.

Ready for your decision :shiney:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:19 pm

I'll check it out, ASAP.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Another add, even through being a distance attacker, Nhieling is limited to on target at the same time depending of the position of the puppet.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 1:03 pm

Techniques should be: Techniques: (10/10)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok, any other thing?

ps : What do you think of my charac generaly speaking?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:11 pm

When will i get an answer? The forum don't seem extremely lively so i'm wondering Confused
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:40 pm

For some inexplicable reason this thread is already in the approved section so that may be why you're not getting any responses.

I'm on the fence about the rank 3 technique which allows you to damage their brain and slow down casting. What do you other mods think?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Hop, it may be my fault i think, i misundertand the way of fonctionning of this forum part and post in the wrong section.
My bad, if you can deplace it to the good section Blush
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:53 pm

Okay, it's now in the mage application section. When it has been approved we moderators will move it to the neutral mages section.

I might be willing to give 1/2 but I think you would have to give up the part of damaging the cerebral cortex with the attack, because the cerebral cortex is where ALL concious thought resides. To attack it is to attack the persons identity and that seems kind of overpowered for a rank 3 technique. However if you just say that it is an attack made with the intent of interrupting an incantation I think that would be more acceptable.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 pm

Maybe i wasn't clear in the description. The curse of the doll is about sucking in the spirit of a condamned. In lesser lvl while attacking it's like disturbing the other people throught by shocking his throught process.

For a lowly lvl 03 ability i wasn't thinking of anything bigger than messing the through of the opponent. The main point of this ability is to mark the target soul, making it food for the doll if her happen to die.

Anyway, as this tech grow, i don't say his effects won't increased.... Kill

For now, the effect is pretty basics, it stay his the line of my character with his crippling ability, and his soul stealing line. I won't start with an insane ability, i'll wait for a power up.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:16 pm

I can't really be bothered switching accounts, so nyeh.

Now, to business. I think that is an ok technique, as long as those effects aren't actually lasting. I.E, they work for a short while before the target gets over them. When it ranks up, it would just have a longer duration and such. At rank three I guess it would last for three posts if successful.

Sound fair?
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 pm

I wasn't expecting a long duration, like i said i'ts mainly a "shock". It's only a passive effect that apply easily, each time the doll strike directly the ennemy mage, so it can be to long.

For the up in rank, i was thinking of adding some other kind of effect, and not specially an boosted duration, but will discuss this later when i'll have the possibility to rank-up my ability i think, the effect just now must be fair i think ? Confused
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:36 pm

Fair enough, as of now, it seems fair to me. You have my

1/2 acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm reluctant to give this but I will as well. 2/2

This thread is resolved and so therefore is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nhieling, the black puppetist.    Nhieling, the black puppetist.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nhieling, the black puppetist.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1