Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Magics Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oberon

Oberon

Male Posts : 34

Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

"As I said, we'll start with the basics. Practe Bigi Nar Glacia!" Oberon said, pulling out his wand from his desk and performing the swirly motion for the spell. Snow blew out in a swirling motion into the air, falling down gently. "That's the basic Ice Magic spell. It's good for a hot day to cool down, so remember it. When most of you have made progress with that one, I'll show you the Lightning spell."

Last edited by Oberon on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:54 pm

(Sorry if im being annoying, but Glaciales refers to something made of ice, not ice itself)

Umi: GeroGero! Glacia

Ice Magic was his second best element, so he didnt have to much trouble creating a small amount of snow to come out of his wand. He wrote down the other basic spells he knew.

Ardescat
Lux
Vente
Unda
Glacia
Fulgor
Florum
Caliga
Fall Over(It doesnt have a name really)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 pm

"La la la, Practe Bigi Nar, Glacia!" Larita chants, as a bit of ice comes out of her flute. Sprinkling some over her fore-head, Professor Oberon was correct, it is cooling.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:53 am

(Wanna join our training in the library Aria?)
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 am

Aliidan started to snore lightly, a small puddle of drool forming on her desk as she slept.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:58 pm

I watched amazed in the class as these mages began to control the elements wit their wands and sticks.I felt the devil laughing inside my mind.I see,as I witness the true power of magic.All of these people carried a wand,I didnt have 1.I tried to hide in the crowd at my last bench,afraid the teacher wont make me stand up to perform the spell,I ditched the elemental preference sheet since I thought it was a joke.I thought since was new,the principal had probably told the teacher about me.I stood up.
"Erm..sir,where exactly can I buy this wand thing?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 am

(Is the class over yet?)
Back to top Go down
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 am

(Of course not, we're not done until the lesson plan is completed.)

"Oh right, the new student. Uh, here's one," Oberon said, pulling out a free wand from his desk and tossing it to the kid. Can't believe I forgot about that. I'm usually pretty good at remembering stuff like that, he thought, shrugging it off. "Do remember to try to bring it to class; it will be used often."

Turning to address the class, Oberon said, "Next is the Lightning Magic spell basic magic. Does anyone have any idea what the spell is and would like to give the class a demonstration?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:24 am

(I only taught one thing, same some stuff for the next few classes)

Umi: "Fulgor??" I assume it creates a brief but powerful electrical shock?
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 am

I catch the wand.Since I had no idea about this elemental magic I sat down,hiding my face in the crowd again.While silently studying the wand.It looked no different than a ordinary stick.A star was erected atop of it,probably made of some magical ore.I started reciting the ice spell I wrote down.Practe Bigi Nar GlaciaI whispered to myself...and nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 pm

William thought it'd be best for someone adept in thunder magic to give the demonstration, so decided to do it to himself quietly. "Practe Bigi Nar, Fulgor." He whispers, as numerous sparks begin to come out of his wand.

(OOC: Since Umi ordered me to, Oberon try and keep the class four pages at most. Cat )
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:22 pm

Rose looked at Aliidan. "Wake up~~! Aliidan! You're good at lightning magic, you should give it a try." Rose states, trying to wake up Aliidan. Not being good at lightning Rose had decided to play with her snow instead, in a rather cute manner.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:37 pm

Aliidan was having a lovely dream: She was lying on a field of grass, not a cloud in sight and the sun shining. Her dream however was interrupted by a voice. 'Rose? What's her voice doing here?' Aliidan though before waking up, wiping away some drool from her chin.
"Aiyah? Did I miss anything important?" Aliidan asked as she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:23 am

Ding~ Dong~ Dang~ Dong~. Dang~ Dong~ Ding~ Dong~.

"Well everyone, you've had a good start with ice and lightning magic. Continue practicing for next class. Your homework will be to practice each spell fifteen times, or until you've mastered the spell, whichever come first," Oberon said, opening the door so that his students may leave. "If any of you need any help, ask me. I'll wait for twenty minutes after class and later I'll be in the library."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 am

Everyone who attended the class gets...

2 SP and 1 MP/KP!

MP is magic points, KP is ki points... Or so I heard. You only get one, so you can choose between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Magics Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2