Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Combat Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:12 pm

The class was located south-east, in a area surrounded by lushing forestry. Gleaming light burst through the numerous gaps within the perpendicular trees and surrounding leaves. There was also a holy shrine, surrounded by iron gridded fences said to stop ‘casualties’.

A large brute man wearing a black and red vest (think Sol Badguy) with long black trousers and two strips of red going down each side. He had a long, odd name however people shortened it down to Mikoto Ayomoi. “I won’t let ANY of you fail this class!!” He shouts, slamming his hands onto a desk (that he had formed with his magic), the desk glowed bright red, "Today, we’ll be learning a tracking magical beginner attack, that’s easy to control, maneuver and contains other many purposes out of combat.” He explains to the class, pointing at a board he too created through his magic.

The board had stated the rest of the task, ‘This spell has gained the name Visum Extraho, as in Visionary Dragon. It’s hugely elemental based, much like the Sagitta Magic, this spell though a stronger version than the Sagitta Magic, it uses up a lot more magic however has more uses such as gaining a second sight, using it as a scout and other such things. It’s best to experiment yourself.

Incantation: Extraho ex abyssus flamma , caeli of thunder quod depth of ocean , EGO voco vos , exsisto meus suffragium!’

Last edited by William on Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:18 pm

Aliidan, early for once (omg the world is ending) stared at the board for a few moments.
"Aiyah." Aliidan said as she tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Rose looked at the board and memorized the incantation. "An ice dragon spirit would seem cool!" She jumps in glee. Writing the incantation down, she smiles as she begins to look over some things.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:07 am

(dONT USE LATIN TRANSLATORS, THEIR TERRIBLE)

Umi: Haha, Sagitta Magica has homing abilities...and Convergetia should be able to match it in power, so screw the class..
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:41 am

Sai had arrived on time today it seemed, and he read the board... his element? He was quite good at using fire, but really he used more sword combat than anything. But he was here to learn so he might as well try. Obviously the opposite view of another in the class it seemed.

"If you don't wish to learn, then leave" he said, looking at the incantation, memorizing it as he did so.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 pm

(OOC: Yeah, translators are pretty inaccurate, but taking words from other spells in pretty inaccurate as well.)

The teacher raises an eyebrow at Umi's comment. “I've been hearing bad things about you, kid. Saying a teacher sucks, using your healing and almost exploding during class. I'm NOT lenient, I will keep you back.” He shouts at Umi with rage in his voice.

The board seemed to glow and a second one appeared, giving information on something called the 'Breakthrough System.' It read:
‘1. Have a clear ‘want’ to learn a spell. You can’t learn it without motivation.
2. You have to understand the spell, know its properties, the effects and drawbacks. Experiment even.
3. After that, you have to simply practice. Practice on anything, from using rocks to training dummies.
4. Obtaining the spell. You’ll be able to max about your abilities with this spell, it’ll be much stronger if you done it using this method.’

The teacher glares at Umi once again. “You say this spell is useless, yet you can use it as a scout. You also said that Sagitta has the homing abilities, while Convergetia has the power. Tell me how does this make this spell useless? It’s doing both at once, though it might have weaker effects, it’s a basic and useful spell.” He states.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Combat class? That's great! It'll be able to help Larita quite a bit. She always found herself weaker than the other students... Reading all the notes, she was quick to memorize it all. 'So the properties first...' She thinks to herself, "La La La, Extraho ex abyssus flamma, caeli of thunder quod depth of ocean, EGO voco vos , exsisto meus suffragium!" She decides to test it out to learn about it. It was a simple, yet good way. A wind dragon appears in front of her, trying to touch it, her hand was quickly blown away. Blades of wind?
Back to top Go down
Shards

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Beliel walked into this class. Spells worked differently from where he was from. It was pointless to learn spells in this world since in hell things work differently.

"Sorry sir, but this will not beneift me, I apologize, but I am unable to effectively learn anything from this class. Therefore I will take my leave." Bowing, he then proceeded to exit the room as swiftly as he entered.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Hmm combat class I wondered..."So who do I fight first?"
Back In azard we used to have combat sessions where comrades fought till one ran out of ki.I had awaited to see a magical duelists true strength against the azard drogan warriors.
"Im ready to go sir"I said mockingly.Waiting to get a reply,I hadn't even listened to him,as my mind was only eager to fight.I was impolite yes..but more impatient.I pulled down homura at once.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:13 pm

Ritia sat silently up on a tree near the class, it seemed she dozed off. Jumping down groggily, her kimono with flowered patterns and large ribbon remained on her radiating beautifully in the sun. None of the classes offered anything for ki users. It was a magic school, it's to be expected. "Why did Master Loheart bring me here...?" She mumbles to herself walking over to the class.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:24 pm

The teacher raises an eyebrow at the mans request to fight, teachers weren't allowed to fight with students. At a click of his fingers, he summons up numerous large training dummies, coloured blood red. "If you get too close, these things will fight back. So be aware, practice using long range attacks. You do sometimes have to shift fighting styles." He nods silently to himself.

------------

Will sat on the grass close by to Rose and Aliidan. "Go Men A, Extraho ex abyssus flamma , caeli of thunder quod depth of ocean, EGO voco vos , exsisto meus suffragium!" He chants to himself as flames of dragon are summoned forth, the hands actually being solid magma instead. Looking at Larita's dragon, it was elementally chosen naturally.

"There's one dummy with 1000 Drachma inside, if you find which one, you can keep it. The non mages are allowed to do this too..." He states, sitting nearby a tree to look at the students work.

"1000 Drachma? That could get almost anything at that new store..." A student whispers to the other, another agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:29 pm

Ritia's eyes sparkle as she hears the reward of breaking the dummies. Looking at other mages using that spell from before to destroy the dummies, "I won't lose!" She shouts to herself throwing a triple kunai attack at the dummies, which bounce off as if nothing happened. "W-what?" She murmurs to herself. 'Do I have to include Ki in my attacks...? That'd make sense.' She nods to herself.

Grabbing out a large shuriken, she begins charging for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 pm

As I walk in I can see dummies and I think to myself, "Yes, some target practice." Happy
I take my stand a good distance away from the dummies and take my shots. I got all of my shots dead on as seeing how shooting is my strong suit. ^^
"This is fun." Cat
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:04 am

Umi: Well only i can really decide what to learn and what not to learn, so i refuse the spell, and have no need for drachma
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:48 am

Hmph,you can keep the money if you want,just make sure to make me bleed
I take out my gun,heeding my teacher.We warriors took our teachers as our mentors.Saying as he had said,I pulled out rosayan.I tok out all the bullets,seeing as they were demon exterminators,and these creatures wont be affected.With a small amount of nothing but ki,I shoot these dummies with no difficulty,killing them in the process,Although gunning was not my speciality,these dummies were not as difficult as the azard training system.I pulled down homura and took off my jacket.I feel like having a little brawl with you guys,saying so I charge up ki in my fists and began to fight.They all surrounded me,one of them held me from behind while the other three started to attack me.Although their hand were heavy as boulders,I had trained my body for worse situations.I activated the devils hand and tore a hole in the chest of the dummie holding me,while the others were blown back by my sudden surge of ki."dont you dare **** with me"I said,as I faced the other 3,who had formed a more serious fighting stance.I smirked .Although not completely,this reminded me of our long afternoon training in azard.I realised how id missed this training all these years.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:24 am

"Tokugi: Mirage Shuriken!!" She shouts throwing a twirling shuriken (charged with ki) which wiped out numerous of the dummies, quickly followed by another one following which Rita maneuvered to take out the most she could. A few of them quickly approached her, but with elegant movement she quickly avoids them.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:46 am

Rose looked at Will's dragon, she had to try it out for herself. "Che Ya, Go Men A, Extraho ex abyssus flamma , caeli of thunder quod depth of ocean, EGO voco vos , exsisto meus suffragium!" She chants, as a ice dragon emerges, with the ending being darkness. Could this be because of her elemental wants? Well it didn't matter. She orders the dragon to attack some of the numerous scarlet red dummies. "Spiritual Protection!" She chants once again as three spirits surround her.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:05 am

Larita sends her mini dragon to attack the dummies while she chanted herself. It'd be good for making up time, as the dragon quickly slices up a few near her.
Back to top Go down
Asana

Asana

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 am

Asana observed the class, noting each and everyones methods of work... She was slightly impressed with most of them, making her smile gently.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:10 am

Will delivers a powerful kick to the dummies stomach, sending it flying backwards with relative ease. "Aliidan, why don't you have a try?" He asks her as his firery dragon joins Rose's as it begins to attack all of the numerous respawning dummies.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Aliidan eyed her dummy wearily, in her experience a magic training dummy always meant some form of pain, for her or for those around her...
"Aiyah... Do I have to?" She asked but saw the look she got from the teacher she quickly brought her staff into a ready stance 'Blast!' Aliidan thought (this being her only silent spell) what soon followed was a blast of air shattering the dummy, as well as several behind it in a conical shape outwards from her staff. Aliidan looked at the shattered dummies with a wierd expression on her face "Horrified I'm sorry?"
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:39 pm

"AHAHAHAHAHA" I laughed as I poked my hand inside 2 of the dummies without any effort.Now all that was left was the last one..who seemed to be calling for help.I took out the rosayan and shot him clear to head."done already?",but as soon as I said that a dozen of other demons started surrounding me.I grabbed my homura,and threw it high in the air."you all better die before that comes down"Saying so I began a fist to fist brwal with the surrounding dummies.I grabbed a dummie with the devils hand,and threw him on a group of them.As they lay there I finished the group with a concentrated ki shot from the rosayan.I focus on the others who were ready to attack anytime.I focused ki in my feet and ran straight to my nearest enemy,kicking him inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 am

Ashraeh had decided to try the spell to summon the dragon, as she'd fail if she didn't. She said the lengthy incantation, and a tiny dragon made of water materialized.

"Oh my, it's so cute~"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

William glanced over at the girl with white hair, who fainted in the first class. Walking over to her, he greets himself. "Yo, my name's William. You alright, since you know, the other class?" He asks her. He knew she wouldn't faint again, but with these crazy dolls, you'd never know what happens.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Aliidan was still in shock over the destruction wrought with her only silent spell...
"Aiyah... Uhm... I guess I need to make a dragon of sorts right?" Aliidan said before she did the appropriate incantation and soon there was a small, almost fly sized, elctrical dragon flying around her. "Uhm..." Aliidan grew a sweat drop as she observed the tiny dragon fly around her in circles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st Combat Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Combat Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next