Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Healing Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am

The healing class was run by the ancient healing sage, Aboji. He was a sickly child and his extent in healing magic was so great that he was able to continue living even though he was nearly in his 300's

Aboji:Now class.. today we will learn.....the most basic healing incantation, Cura... *falls asleep*

On the bored behind him, he also wrote the instructions, so the kids would understand even if he fell asleep.

Cura
-For those people who dont know healing spells, try learning this one, it doesnt require much magic power, only intense focus to be able to use it.
*falls asleep and doesnt write the rest/..*
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:38 am

I came inside the class first.Although my wound had healed,but the demons regeneration process was pretty slow.I needed to learn a magic spell for healing.I was caught by what was written on the bored and sat on the first seat to get better attention.

I wait for this teacher to wake up,but when he didnt,I activated th devils hand.I held his right cheek gently and pulled it a little."Coochie Coo"I said.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Umi: Hey i know you! Why are you here? you cant use magic...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:20 pm

"huh OH!,well it says on the board it needs less magic power and more focus..so I thought I should come..since I dunno any healing techniques ..hehe Horrified "
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Umi: Well Ki can also do that, it requires practice, but it'll be much easier to learn that then learn magic. I can help you.

Since Umi already knew how to use his Cura spell, and was extremely well-versed in how it works and healing, took a break to talk to the guy next to him
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 am

"I can heal myself with ki aswell o.o? .Yes,I would require help if thats possible" I said,as I was overjoyed with happiness,so finally there is something I can learn here,something compatible with ki.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:11 am

Umi: Sure, we might as well during this class, since we have nothing to do.. Lets start by having you bring out your Ki around your body
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:27 am

"ok then"I agreed happily.I closed my eyes and clasped my hands together,slowly and gradually I started releasing my ki,increasing its flow as the process went on.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 3:13 am

Umi: Well now circulate it through your wounded area, and think heal-y thoughts. I think, im not good with Ki
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 am

"shouldn't I need a wand to do this?"I asked.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 am

Umi: well Ki isnt magic, unless you want some charms, Yoko can make you some
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:07 am

"ki isnt magic..."I said.And thought about it.Exactly,ki isnt magic,a magic wand is no use to me.I realized my best bet would be my own ki conductors.My 3 weapons reacted to my ki,just like the wand did with magic.I knew homura or rosayan were not advanced enough to react differently to my ki.The only thing I wasnt sure about was the devils hand..Although I still needed to know what this heal-y thoughts were."Say what heal-y thoughts do you think about?,since you know cura already"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 am

Umi: Well things that heal your soul, a tormented soul cant heal, so whatever makes you feel happy and content, I think of a beach with a warm breeze, but im not sure how that converts with Ki, Yoko can make you Ki charms...
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:02 am

"Hmm Perhaps I would like to meet this yoko"I said,curious about these ki charms.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 pm

"Healing magic will be most useful." Ashraeh had been practicing healing magic to treat in the case a fight should occur, as they often did with her family. Usually, weapons came into play. She said the incantation, and a soft, golden light appeared in her hands. "Ah! I think I did it."
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 am

Will walked into the class, a few girls give him a cute wave, while others follow behind him late as well, blushing highly. 'Sorry we're late...' was what Will was about to say, until he realised that the teacher was asleep. Taking a seat, he quickly memorizes the spell, even though it would do nothing for him, as he wouldn't have any time to heal.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:31 pm

Aliidan followed will into the class room, her face buried in her spell book, not bothering to look at the sleeping teacher. In her opinion a teacher that slept in class was not worthy of being called such and deserved little to no attention.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:24 am

Aboji: HEY! WHO ISNT PRACTICING!! SHOW ME YOUR PROGRESS NOW!

For being so old, Aboji had a booming voice that could be heard from outside the building, he went around to check everyones progress. He passed Umi, who used his Cura spell with ease, and then went on to the others.

Umi: If you need the charms, ill ask Yoko for some Telepathia!
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 am

Aliidan, tired of the old coot that called himself a teacher, picked up her books, materials, wrote down the spell and left, ignoring the teacher more than usual. "With a teacher such as you, Mr Aboji, it is clear that this hold little to no teaching for me. Do not expect me back here at all." Aliidan said as she left out the door.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:12 am

oh no,I thought as the teacher made his way to me.I gathered a concentrated amount of ki in my devils hand and began to think of some heal-y feelings....
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:40 am

(Aliidan, just make sure you dont get the Cura Spell :shiney: )

Umi: Hold Tight, Evocem Te

Tranferring the charms through the pactio card, they appeared before Umi, he took one and gave it to Bex.

Umi: Chant Om
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:33 am

I closed my eyes and chanted what would be the magic word "om".
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 am

(Sorry, I had a few exams! So I couldn't get on).

Larita wandered around the classroom, observing on how everyone else was faring. "La La La, Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit Cura!" She cutely chants, waving her newly formed flute around (made by Sai) and a blue light shone elegantly from her hand, as she begun to heal one of her numerous wounds she got from her clumsy mistakes, such as tripping over on flat surface.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:50 am

William coolly rocked back and forth on his chair. “Go Men A Sai, Tui Gratia Jovis Gratia Sit Cura….” He mumbles simultaneous with a sigh, as he begins to heal some minor battle wounds.

“Where's Rose? And why'd Aliidan suddenly leave...?” He ponders to himself, looking up at the stale painted roof. Rachael quickly peers at Will from behind, as her friends; Aya and Tamika who just practice with their star-tipped wands.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:53 am

Rose wandered in the classroom, unusually late, passing Aliidan on the way out. "S-sorry I'm late!!" She apologizes, as she was testing her pactio item in her dorm, totally forgetting about the time. Quickly rushing to the desk near by Will; though some girls glared at her as she done it, she quickly memorizes the notes on the board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st Healing Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Healing Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next