Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fortune Telling Class 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Fortune Telling Class 1 Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:25 am

As a few students gathered within the class, the teacher enters, peering at the class room set-up. The tables were obnoxiously large, allowing roughly eight people per table, though there was enough for one table each. On each table, there was five crystal balls, all separated by roughly 50 centimeters. "The class is pretty small, are people still coming?" The teacher calls out, her voice was loud, demanding. It contrasted with her rather frail look.

The room itself was mostly dark, with a dim light and little to no pinnacle rays of lights shimmering from the obviously dirtied (on purpose) glass. The room looked quite morbid... However, it was still an avid class and was still quite popular for its rather spooky look. The crystal balls used were supposed to increase the accuracy of a mages predictions. The class was also popular to Ki-users, as they're able to get a free prediction by a mage of their choice...

"Ah, yes... sorry, my name is..." She pauses. "Call me Ms. Diane." She nods, with a slight menacing smile.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 am

Leila pranced into the class, happily. "I wonder who I'm gonna kill today~" She sadistically licks her lips, sitting on a table, putting on a weird vibe to make sure others won't sit with her. "So how do we start?" She excitedly says.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 am

Kitty walked into class and sat near the back, she was eager to start especially since she knew very little about fortune telling.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 am

It just so happened that Eva was at the school, she decided to be a bit more social. She had heard that this class told fortunes... or something, and that they used people without magic talent as subjects... or something... Either way, she thought that learning a bit about magic could be interesting. She took a seat next to Leila, apparently ignorant of the weird vibe that she was giving out. Where she waited for the class to start.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 pm

(I thought we werent having anymore classes until after the trip?)
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:28 am

Leila gave a slight glare with evil thoughts, until turning her face into a bright smile. "Oh, hello. Are you also a mage?" She asks, wondering when she'll get insturctions to use fortune telling magic.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:54 am

Larita pranced into class, quickly taking a seat near the back next to Kitty. "Hello, how're you?" Larita smiles with a polite wave. She stares at the rather odd teacher, who's definitely one of the most 'unique', in a sense...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:17 am

Kitty smiled back, "I'm good thanks, you?" she felt strangely shy today, and shifted uncomfortably in her seat, this was definitely normal perhaps she was coming down with something.
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:30 am

"Oh no.. I just wanted to see how this whole... magic, thing worked" Eva shrugged, seeming quite nonchalent about the evil glare, infact she just looked around the room seeming a little bored, she thought magic was going the be interesting..
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Waking up from his nap, Mortimer found himself in the fortune telling class How did I get here... a well. Raising his hand he asked, "So Mrs. Diane, I'm kind of confused about how fortune telling works. I mean, is it a temporary glimpse onto a later event in space time or is it observing a persons destiny before it can reach a certain point or what? How exactly does it work?"

Thinking about it for a moment he added "Also can I get a crystal ball for this period please".
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:22 pm

(No more posting in class until after the trip guys!)
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:41 am

Ayra waltzed in the class, condescending, acting as if she's the best, you know the usual. She walks through as everyone was staring at her, wearing her shirt downward revealing her boobs slightly, hearing a few crude comments in the background, she smiles and gives a disgusted look and murmured only one word: "Ugly."

She knew she shouldn't act like this, but they all annoyed her, a sports jockey, kinda hot, a ditsy girl, a girl with two different coloured-eyes and two girls mingling, the rest seemed like nobodies. "Hmm, where should I sit?" She asks and stares at Mortimer, she'd never seen him before. She noticed he was asking questions and clings onto him, "Us two should go together, 'kay?" She winks at Mortimer.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:47 am

Looking at the girl who had just glomped is shoulder Mortimer didn't quite know what to think. For all his laziness and apathy he was still a guy after all and the girl next to him was clearly a bombshell in everysense of he word.

Feeling confused, annoyed, aroused and slightly tired all at once he decided to play it off as cooly as possible.

"Sure if you want", he said as flatly as possible, trying to stay calm despite his proximity to this extremely beautiful girl.

Still he couldn''t help but wonder why she had decided to approach him of all people...

OOC; Yes your arrows will affect him
Back to top Go down
Ayra

Ayra

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:52 am

OOC; Hehe Happy Don't worry

Ayra gives this person a hug and smiles, "Thank you so much! I'm very grateful," She sits at one of the tables, ready to see what kind of things this person's been up to in the past. Fortune Telling seemed so exotic to Ayra, not in a very good way though!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:59 am

"Your welcome... I;m Mortimer by the way" still trying to be nonchalante, yet at the same time barely hiding his uncharacteristic interest in the girl.

From what he could tell, about her so far, she was beautiful (of course) but more importantly, she knew that she was and that she would use that to her advantage, otherwise the low cut and reveling clothes were just for fun or teasing everyone around her).

Despite seeming cheerful when first meeting him, somehow her statements seemed, artificial... a manipulator maybe?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:50 am

(NO POSTING UNTIL AFTER THE TRIP, 3rd times the charm Anger Anger )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Telling Class 1   Fortune Telling Class 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortune Telling Class 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1