Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elemental Magics Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oberon

Oberon

Male Posts : 34

Elemental Magics Class Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 am

Professor Oberon walked into the class and immediately began to write on the board. Long lines of Latin, from everything about yadda-yadda to stuff about blah-blah-blah (No, seriously. That's what's on the board.) Gibberish and nonsense. He turned to his class with a serious face, taking note of the students taking notes. he said solemnly, "Can anyone tell me what this means?"
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:10 am

Larita was confused as she looked at the board. Was it a trick question? Elemental magic was supposed to be what she's good at. She raised her hand. "D-does it mean bla bla bla...?" She ponders unsure. Some of the class snickered at her question making her face turn bright, bright red.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:16 am

I walk in the class late with my pinky in my ear twisting it while yawning. I sit down in my seat and look at the board. Then I whisper to myself, "Oh man..." Then I asked the kid sitting next to me what language this was and he said Latin. Then I said, "I dont' know any Latin." Then I got up out of my seat and walked out of the class room with a tired look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:18 am

(Your a character and a teacher??)

Umi: I believe it means something with Elemental magic. possibly Basic spells that we need to learn, such as Ardescat, Vente, Lux. Unda, Fulgor, Floris..
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:25 am

Aria looked at the student leave the class. 'Is he allowed to do that...?' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:26 am

William looks at the board and has a grin at Larita's comment. Thinking about the eight elements, he was best fit with fire type magic and thunder magic, he was very bad with water magic and hated wind magic.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:31 am

(Of course. My character is a teacher. Isn't that obvious?)

"Haha, nope. This little girl... Uh..." He said brimming with glee at the beginning, but then losing it as he realized he didn't have his attendance sheet with him. He picked it up and looked it over. He turned back to his students with another smile. "Larita, is it? Larita here got it right. 40 points to Gryffindor. It's just gibberish. Nonsense. Pointless babble. Does anyone have a clue why I put the not-quite-so-dead language of Gibberish on the board? Or rather, why I put it in Latin?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:32 am

Umi: cause you....suck?
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:38 am

Rose sighs at Umi's comment. "Is it because our spell incantations, which involves elemental spells are actually chanted in Latin?" She asks, as she starts to predict Umi's future. She laughed loudly.

-Umi's future-

A brute man walks up to Umi behind the school and punches him square in the face. "It was destined to happen." He laughs.

-Future end.-

Rose's laughter caught the attention of many people.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Aliidan was lying, sprawled over her desk, not understanding anything so she looked like a giant question mark. "If it is Gibberish, Why put it up in the first place? Confused" Aliidan asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:35 pm

"Maybe he's testing our ability to do things while he's distracting you," William suggest as he finished his list of his most to least preferred elements.

The list read:

1. Fire.
2. Lightning.
3. Sand.
4. Darkness.
5. Light.
6. Wind.
7. Water.
8. Ice.

"Rose, Aliidan, why don't you two try it?" He asks them.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Ashraeh was confused about what was on the board. If only she knew what it had meant. But since this was elements class, she assumed she was to list her flexibility with the elements.

1. Water
2. Ice
3. Light
4. Wind
5. Earth
6. Darkness
7. Fire
8. Lightning

'I think that's about it.' she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Aliidan still held an air of confusion as she, while still sprawled over her desk, started scribbling down her elements...

1. Lightning.
2. Light.
3. Fire.
4. Darkness.
5. sand.
6. Wind.
7. Water.
8. Ice.
"Confused"
Back to top Go down
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 pm

"Ok, well first of all..." He said as he turned toward Umi. He pointed at him, saying, "Fifteen points from Slytherin. Now, would you all please write down your elemental affinities from least to greatest in-so-far as you are aware of them. This will help me understand which magics you will all be best and worst at, so that I can grade you better."
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:11 am

"Slytherin?" Ashraeh asked. Hadn't she read that in a book once? Or maybe that was her brother who had been doing the reading.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 am

All I can use is Darkness/Illusion/Mind spells.

So all the other elements are useless to me.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:12 am

Rose decided to follow the orders and Will's recommendation. Looking at her list, she had always been good at ice magic, she also thought whether or not she'd be good at dark magic, considering she's a fortune teller.

1. Ice
2. Dark
3. Sand
4. Wind
5. Water
6. Lighting
7. Light
8. Fire

"Done!" She says in glee and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 am

'Is that it?' Ashraeh wonders. This class had been nothing but listing and weird references to Harry Potter so far.
Back to top Go down
Oberon

Oberon

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:40 am

"Ok, well once you finish that, please pass them all forward. Just so you know, today we'll begin with Ice and Lightning based magic. We'll start with the most basic parts of them, and if we have time we'll try out the Sagitta Magica for them," Oberon said, walking down the aisles of students. He liked being a teacher, it was fulfilling.
Back to top Go down
Kaito

Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:57 am

I pass the paper forward and say to myself, "Looks like I don't need to be here for the ice and lighting."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:39 am

Umi: How can we use Sagitta Magica without practicing basic spells? GeroGero! Unda

Umi's star tipped wand released a sprinkle of water, much like a watering can, which made a little puddle in the room. Umi already knew his list of elemental strengths, Water was his greatest type.

1.Water
2.Ice
3.Wind
4.Sand
5. Light
6.Flower(yeah its an element)
7.Shadow
8. Earth
9. Thunder
10.Fire
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:34 am

Larita wrote her list quickly and handed it to the teacher. It read...

1. Wind
2. Light
3. Water
4. Dark
5. Fire
6. Lighting
7. Ice
8. Sand
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 am

"Practicing Sagitta Magic with other elements, eh...?" He ponders, as he had only tried it with his fire elemental abilities. Luckily, he was also good at his thunder magic, though he couldn't match Aliidan in thunder, or ice with Rose.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:19 am

Aliidan, not having the attention span needed (or the attention from the teacher needed) to stay awake, had fallen asleep, a small anime style sleep bubble visible.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:06 pm

(May i learn Basic Spells instead? since their BASIC ill just take a couple of posts)

Umi: I still dont know Sagitta Magica, which is still impossible without basic spells GeroGero! Fall Over~

Umi set up a few pencils on the table, he then used a blast of magic power to knock them over, basic telekinesis training for noob mages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Magics Class   Elemental Magics Class Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Magics Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next