Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Watching as they go ,Daisuke was excited "Uwah they're going at it.How fun [not really if your in the action near the verge of death though. . .] I wonder how long it will last " He just sat there waiting for a right timing to appear as he continues to observe them both .
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:14 pm

From out the house, (yes, Nhieling was already out when it set the building to burn, seeing thrgouh his puppet eye) Nhieling was wondering why the little boy was still inside a burning area...

Hmmm no care, will see it later, from now one he was having so much fun playing with the vampire, but stil was frustated : He was hoping a lot into her, if she couldn't even put on a good fight... He might have de find someone else... This one, Mortimer, wasn't bad either, he wasn't as interresting as Kagami to Nhieling eyes, but his power was surprising, possessing both the leader skills and the raw power.
But still, he just had to tease Kagami a little more and she would show him what she's got.

I'll wait for you, my 700 years of intuition aren't lying

Last edited by dorianodet on Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Kagami was getting really desperate now... and so whipped out her chainsaw in place of the cleaver and started slashing at the puppet with it... She was visibly exhausted both from being burned and the fighting move she was doing, but she could still go quite a while without a rest.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:39 pm

The puppet was still harrassing her

Ahaha ! Show me your determination, every trap have a way out, prove me you've the guts to escape from this !

Thinking : Hmmmm she'll go wild in no time now, no matter how much i cornered her i'm sure she have the determination to free herself, if not i'll just have misjudge her.
If is sensei have even tame her wildness, i must start to fear her.

Free yourself from your chain, me share the same fate as fellow immortal, so prove me i did well betting on you
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Kagami backed up... True the flames burned her but if she did it quickly they wouldn't hurt that much... And so she found herself out of the circle of flame... Now she needed someone to bite so she could regenerate. Having been so caught up with fighting she soon spotted a... catguy? Oh wait... It was Taurou. "Hey Taurou! Do you mind?" She said as her chainsaw disappeared. she grabbed at his wrist, baring her fangs...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:06 pm

The puppet sunddetly collapse in Kagami side, throwing her through the wall into the street, right in front of Nhieling

Not bad, you're hurt so much but you can still walk, truly not bad, but our fight but our fight won't end here, i'm sure you can distract me a little longer, it was what you want no?

At this moment Nhieling saw Kagami eyes, they were burning in rage, like to flame in the middle of the night

See, it seem you've still got a little something to give me...

Preparing himself to the coming attack, Nhieling pull back in defensive pose.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

"Just a moment, kitty-boy." Kagami said to Taurou, as she rushed over and got out her cleaver again... She aimed to slice the puppets head off, doing that signature wrist twist of hers that mude it just that much easier...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Just has his puppet got sliced, Nhieling, just behind, just rush on Kagami, hugging her, and offering and voluntarily offering his neck to the vampire fang.

Just as planned, Kagumi bite him

Ehe, a wounded vampire just can't resist to stop his thirst...

Then he puppet stab her into the shoulder, shacking her soul to the point Kagami let go of Nhieling, falling to the ground, but still concious...

rubing his mark on the neck, and looking at the burning building, Nhieling add

Really good, but as the most opposed type of fighter you've just failed to escape my game, you've just play into my hand. Anyway with the amount of blood i gave you, you must be able to walk right now, the gard are going to come soon, with the nice bonfire here. I'm living in everlast ruin right now, if you have the guts to follow me i've some things to speak with you, and some very good deal to discuss too. I'll be waiting here, see you soon...

Turning to the kitty-boy :

Oh, if you want some distraction i may take you on any time, but i finish my business here today, i'll take my leave now

As Nhieling was leaving in a cloak of smoke and fire, the first gard were arriving. seeing nothing but a great fire in an empty street.

OOC : I'll wait for you to come in "Nhieling room" in everlast ruin to end the RP, i've programmed something good to end this :shiney:
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Rewards:

Nhieling: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Daisuke: 1 SP and 30,000 Drachma.
Kagami: 2 SP, 1 MP and 100,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)   The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire and the Ventriloquist (dorainodot, PM both to join)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1