Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 5:56 am

Liking her????????

Nhieling explosed in laughter

Man, even if my young body get his sexual pulsion back, i'm over 700 years old ! Love is just an illusion, a weakness that need to be erased....
I won't argue this with you, you're just too young and inexperimented to understand.

No, i don't say it because i like her, but because she's interresting, she has both the potential and the personnality that will allowed her to get far. I just want to be with her, to help her, to chase the boredom. Anyway, my choice right now his clear, even if I'll respect the 1vs1 rule, i'll help Kagami, and don't misunderstand me, i'm trully not ill-intentionned, but i'm not nice at all. The second an someone become an ennemy, i crush him. They're is no rule in a fight, so even if Kagami may be weaker than Kitty right now, i'll give her a way to fight equally.

Now is your choice : You can either choose one of them, of choose none.

If you choose none, both of them will suffer, but if you choose one, you'll loose her definitely.

Don't forget it...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

Nhieling was right unfortunately. But still he had allowed Mortimer some insight into his problem... and Mortimer thought that he had just come up with a solution.

"Thanks Nhieling... this talk... helped." Standing up Mortimer turned around and made for the cabin. He had some planning to do. Nhieling might get a chance to ask Mortimer one more question before he entered the house.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:22 am

Hmmm, we'll see your choice directly on the battlefield then...

I just hope you'll be able to make it before I triggered.... eeee before the fight started.... kekeke...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:25 am

(OOC: Noob, you do know there's always the harem route.

Also, 700 year old... wrinkly love... ewwww. I laughed tho', you done? I'll grade it.)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:26 am

Yeah I think we're done... and as for harem route you have to remember that there are actual people behind this... some of whom are not interested in "sharing" in the relationship.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:29 am

(But that's exactly it, they might accept you for your heterosexual ways!)
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 am

Just trust me... I have some semblance of a plan now... granted I have no idea what it is but I know that in some way shape or form it involves Ayra.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:31 am

[Sure, you can grade it, Al, let's prepare the next topic... I can't wait Kill, Oh, I don't think Harem would do in this kind of situation.... ]
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:37 am

Rewards:

Alberio: 2 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Nhieling: 2 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)   An ominous conversation  (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An ominous conversation (Alberio, PM both to join, ear dropping is allowed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1