Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast School Destruction Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:37 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:38 am

Oh oh oh,if Sai joins the dark side then can we establish that he and I constructed them (considering we did that thread in which we established a magical research partnership)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:39 am

Alberio wrote:
Oh oh oh,if Sai joins the dark side then can we establish that he and I constructed them (considering we did that thread in which we established a magical research partnership)

You do that, even if Sai joined the good side. Remember, he doesn't know you're a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:24 am

Edit... For someone bringing it up, the shadow bracelets powers after this mission will remain inactive and only be unlocked for certain other storyline missions... So yes, you keep it. But, sadly, they won't increase your power until said so in another storyline mission.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:30 am

Sadness
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:31 am

Blame Bex. :x
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:33 am

Ugh, BEX Kill Kill
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:39 am

eeh, I just gave my thoughts..he agreed,blame him <_<.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:42 am

GRRR
WILL> Kill
BEX> Kill Kill < you gave him the idea Kill
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:44 am

Cat Cat Happy Happy
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:03 am

I would join if I could just think of a stupid character! >.<
Why is this so hard for me? D;
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:04 am

Hurrrry, doooo it Sean.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 am

William wrote:
Hurrrry, doooo it Sean.
Help me! D=
I don't have any good ideas and you know how I am with only sticking to one character. >.<
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 6:05 am

I agree on the five areas:

Dorms
Classroom Buildings
Clubhouses?
Central Area/Main Street?
Administrative Building/ Stronghold
Back to top Go down
Eva

Eva

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:15 am

Both of my characters shalt be joining!

Meaning, Sai and Eva, both are going to help save the school : D
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:18 am

Emanuel shall join the dark side...

I heard they had cookies : D
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:25 am

yay Emanuel :D . We eat evil cookehs >: )
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:23 am

I am going to get defeated, but I'll join.

Character: Micah Zelita
Alignment: Light
Activity: Active
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:47 am

Goooo Micah!!

Also, following Umi's list, this is how it'll work, a thread will be made for each area:

Classroom Buildings
Dormitories/Club Houses
Central Area
Administrative Building/Principal's Office

The dark guys will initiate a sneak attack upon each four of these areas, with the good guys defending such. Characters who are able to read minds or see the future may be able to get ready for the attack, however may only tell the people they're partners with.

Now, I was thinking... People should be assigned to each area by randomizing it so. Of course, allowing swapping between the threads is fine, but you're only allowed in one thread, you must create a post saying you're going to swap from area 1 to 2, etc...

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:14 am

Me and Bex had decided that you may swap to 3 threads at maximum. Also, each thread must have at least one person from both good and dark sides.

And also, no meta-gaming. Unless you're a fortune teller or telepathic, you won't know that someone on the dark side is evil, unless you see them doing something they shouldn't, like fighting, knocking people out or destroying the school.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:29 am

yeps,that's the deal,this is to prevents people from swapping and spamming areas,either destroying them one by one (no fun).Or making the good guys follow,creating a cat n mouse chase.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Lets not do randomzing, cause that can easily make it impossible to defend and area. Allow for at least some kind of planning, otherwise its just wanton destruction
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Right but I think people should choose in which thread to start out in BEFORE everything starts... otherwise everyone will just go into one thread and that'll get REALLY confusing and messed up x_x (see class trip)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 pm

The dark side will plan our stuff out, if Al would reply to my PM
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 pm

After much deliberation, Sai will actually be evil : D Because they have cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast School Destruction Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next