Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast School Destruction Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Everyone ignore Umi's post, lol. XP

Everyone has been assigned to a place, you can swap from place to place 3 times and the threads are up. Please start in your respective area to follow through with this, I hope everyone enjoys the battles and absolutely no killing each other, 'kay? Remember to include a few spices with your character development!!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:15 pm

The dark people have to initiate their attack first, so until than, us goods have to simply dawdle around.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:17 pm

Then why did you fight me to put it up? and you call me an idiot, they're not being randomized, and staying in the groups they're in.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:20 pm

Err, no... See, your groups are silly anyway. Being fair, I randomized it because it wouldn't include you or I choosing advantageous positions for ourselves that may counter out others magic. Also:

1. Dorms: Al/Kitty
2. Classroom Buildings:Bex/Tristan
3. Outside: Beyond/Kagami
4. Central Area: Sai

Back-Ups: Umi, Yoko, Rita and Ayra

You need to assign a person to each area, which you failed to do. You need at least 1 person in each area, yeah, but you're leaving Sai all by himself which is quite silly. So, in the end, I scrapped your silly groupings and randomized it. Randomizing it, not only makes it fair but adds little difference from choosing originally, as the user can just move from one thread to another if they wish to do so.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:23 pm

Eeeeep! So I'm battling against Umi, Bex and Emanuel?! Whoaaa, this'll be really hard, I'll do my best. Cat
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:24 pm

I left Sai by himself because he can easily take the area! And i do have at least one person in each area!!

You had no rules saying i cant have back-ups.... and im not joining the fight until the very end, regardless of what you say.... RANDOMIZING IT MAKES IT DISADVANTAGEOUS FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE NOTHING MAKES SENSE. im not going to school, so why the hell would i be there?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Randomizing doesn't make it disadvantageous, it makes it fair. There's a difference. Also, it doesn't make sense? I doubt people mind that much where they start off with and if they did, they can use up one of their swapping things. And yes, you can refrain from posting until needed, as in a "back-up". Also, me, Bex and Rose had agreed on this... Not because we want to ruin your fun, but to make it fair and add some 'stratergy' right there, right now.

Last edited by William on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Umi, you're just mad cause Will destroyed the "evil plan" you were concocting. Dude, take a chill pill, relax and go with it. Each person can always move to a different area later. Take a deep breath calm down, and let's see where this goes, okay?
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:28 pm

I don't mind things getting randomized, in fact, it might make things more interesting!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:29 pm

So who's assigned to which area then Will?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:32 pm

You just dont get it Al, he always does this.. You make everything pointless by just awkwardly changing the rules at the last minute...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:33 pm

That's because you failed to reply UNTIL the last minute. I had no clue you had a silly plan, in fact, I didn't make one at all. People're just going to do their own thing.

Al, it's on the front page. Blush
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

...Thats a stupid reason....
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 pm

What? That you failed to tell me or give any ideas? I done the randomizer to make things fair, in fact... It doesn't change anything. If you had a plan, you could still initiate it, as people can swap threads whenever they want.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:36 pm

Its not the fact that my plan has been ruined, its the fact you had a stupid reason....
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Making things fair and making things less 'planned' isn't a bad reason.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:41 pm

But you did it because i was taking too long?? it was only 20 minutes.... i went to eat lunch you jerk...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 pm

You had a whole week to decide, which you didn't. >.>
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:46 pm

there is a thing called school....
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 am

Battle Timeline:
1. Ken VS Rita = Rita WINS
2. Jessica VS Rita = Undetermined
3. Rose VS Kitty = Undetermined
4. Rose VS Rita = Rose WINS
5. Jessica VS Kitty = CURRENT
6. Ryno VS Tristen = Ryno WINS
7. Raven and Leila VS Yoko and Mortimer = Yoko and Mortimer WIN
8. Raven, Leila and Nina VS Yoko = CURRENT
9. Micah VS Mortimer = CURRENT

Yet to fight:
William, Zarieru, Larita, Eva, Aliidan and Marie.
Umibouzu, Bex, Emanuel, Ayra, Saijun and Kagami.

--------------------

~My rambling~

-The light teams number advantage has been diminished. I can't believe Yoko took on four different people.
-Also didn't expect Rose to take on Rita, I thought you'd get PWNT, sorry Rose.
-Ken, you got taken out too easily. D:
-Micah, I know you done a suicide attempt to take out Mortimer, but the good team has just lost one area. Horrified
-Kitty and Jessica is an interesting match up. Happy
-Hahaha, Mortimer's going to get PWNT by a dancer. I laughed. XD

~~ Overall, I like how it's going, no real arguements yet. Cat The timeline is also how we'll be grading people, though if you didn't do any real battles, we'll also grade you on how much people you kill/protect.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:16 pm

They lost two, Umi blew up area 2 cause all the defense there left or never showed...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Area 4 is half way destroyed by this point. Though Bex and I may come to blows. No one seems to be protecting it either.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Lol theres only one light mage who actually did protect the place.Although I think more are coming.As of now though,the place is defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Bex and Tristen can take it down, Al needs to complete our mission
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Tristen is down..I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast School Destruction Sign Up   Everlast School Destruction Sign Up - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast School Destruction Sign Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next