Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area Empty
PostSubject: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:13 pm

A beautiful fountain, the pride of the school is here. It’ll be a major hit to destroy this place. Fairly easy, too. This area has many numerous attractions, the beautiful fountain, souvenir shop, fireworks display, weapon and magic shop and many more.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 am

Tristen couldn't hold it in anymore, he had to kill. He lusted for it. He had been taking secret refuge in the magic school, but no one noticed him. "Hehehe... a shop? Really...? Demon Shot." He mutters, as he charges his demonic ki into his hand and shoots off five bullets consecutively, obliterating the shop as it crashes down. It would seem he's created an obvious scene, wanting to attract people so he can slaughter them.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:22 am

Ryno ignored and continued to read instead of fighting against the attention-seeking demon. He looked up at the gallant horse statue fountain, an amazing historical landmark. He searched information up on it, it would seem it's been the pride of the school for 400,000 years. This area was also once the place of a huge battle. Amazingly, Ryno loved learning about this. "How wonderful, this place is such historical meaning... Amazing, such awe." Ryno happily studies the information.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:44 am

I made my way to the central area,and first sliced down the door to a weapon shop.Inside were people,aside from the shop keeper,a few wizards..5 to be exact.All of them females,they held in their hands,guns and swords..like novelty toys.

"Please..no..what have I..-"

I removed my hand from his forehead,as his body burnt in flames.

"Noo!!..stay away.."said a girl

all 5 of them drew of their weapons..swords...wands...does it really matter?

"As our fates had laid the path,it is my duty to lead you all to hell"

They started firing,binding magic,projectile attacks and sword slashes.My overcoat slid off my body,as the horrific face started the etch in their minds.

"..oh my...G-"

And it was done,one by one they collapsed,and I wiped the edge of homura,cleaning off the blood.

Next I exited the shop,and pressed my hand against the wall.Surging flames through the demonic hand,I burnt the shop to ashes.

"Farewell" I said,to the corpses,who were to rot in eternity now,slaves of their beastly desires,wishes,and wants that were never fulfilled.In a place far away,in a place..called hell.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:52 am

Tristen felt a fellow demon brother also fighting in this area, causing him to grin. Seeing a man ignoring him at the fountain, Tristen rips the earth from under him and launches a few boulders at the statue to completely crush the bookworm. "You're going to die," Tristen licks his lips.

He could smell blood in the air, the vibe of death everywhere. He wasn't the only one destroying the school, there were many other. Fighting for their lives, only to end in vain. Tristen laughed manically as he imagined the bookworm die before his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:46 am

"Time, I command thee, Vicis inter is area, subsisto plene, Pause." Ryno sighs, closing his book and putting it down, as clocks surround the rubble flying at him, as he walks away from fountain, "Resume." He mutters as the rocks fly and destroy the floor as it makes impact.

"What would you have done if you hit the fountain? You should apologize." Ryno growls, with a ferocious glare.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:48 am

"Hahaha, you mean like THIS?" Tristen scoffs, as he uses Demon Shot to destroy the fountain in one fell blow. It would seem the magic shadow bracelets were very effective in raising his strength. Tristen laughs heavily as the fountains completely destroyed.

"Demon Shot!!" He shouts, sending three demonic ki bullets at the bookworm, aiming to kill him in one shot.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:50 am

"Vicis velox porro ut res. Disintegration." Ryno hisses, as the bullets of ki completely disperse into nothing. "You may never know what history that simple fountain might have... I won't forgive you for this." He roars, taking off his vest and throwing it to the side, throwing a throwing knife at the demon man.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 am

"Don't worry, soon it'll you asking me for forgiveness! Demon Craft!" Tristen chuckles, creating a clone of himself with his demonic ki as him and the clone run after the time mage from both sides, aiming to slice him in half.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:53 am

"A pitiful maneuver. Disintegration." Ryno repeats once again, raising his arms crossed, as the clone is reduced to nothing but simple air. He looks at the real one continuing to charge, as Ryno grabs and picks up a boulder, using his disintegration spell once again and chucks it at Tristen as it bursts into much smaller pieces of rock.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:55 am

"Hmpff... An interesting piece of magic you've got," Tristen scowls, as he begins shooting Demonic bullets wildly, as he begins to escape, "I've already destroyed a lot of the places here, don't think I'm going to waste my time fighting someone I can't hit!" He slashes the little rubble away, turning around and going to flee with all his speed.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:01 am

"You're a demon lord, yet you're turning to flee from a battle? Pathetic... Watch your sins, Vicis inter is area , subsisto plene! Pause: Medieval Destruction." Ryno finally mutters, closing his eyes as he throws a throwing knife in front of him, as it flies pretty fast only to slow down and stop completely. He throws another throwing knife, followed by another and another once again. A whole barrage of throwing knives was aimed towards Tristen as he clicks his fingers causing them all to fly towards Tristen at a huge wide spread. The chances of not getting hit would be very slim.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 am

As Tristen saw the barrage he didn't bother, he continued to shoot numerous demonic bullets throughout the buildings as they crashed down most likely killing a few people with it. "I done good," He grins as the kunai knives pierce through his body, blood poured out. However, even with his blood, his eyes changed to black as his iris changed to red. He continued to shoot wildly in the air having a shower of demonic bullets rain everywhere until he finally regains his original composition and faints from blood loss. It'd seem he destroyed over half of the buildings.
Back to top Go down
Ryno

Ryno

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 am

Ryno was able to protect himself with his Pause skill and avoid any incoming demonic bullets but the damage on the place was pretty high. He also used quite a lot of magic stopping and disintegrating a few objects. He couldn't fight once again, so he took his book and left the school area to recuperate his magic reserves.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

Shops,one after another burnt to ashes.

Had perhaps fate willed this for me?Although this school had done a lot,my demonic instincts could not resist to destroy it,to spill blood,to savor the screams.
If this was the path to return to azard,then so be it.Each one of them must die.

I caught another civilian running through one of the shops,knowing of his impending doom.I caught him by the head.Discharging the flames of ki,burning another one down.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:34 pm

"Bex... that's enough" Mortimer reformed just behind the shambling corpse of a man. The last of his bats trailed being reforming his sleeve. "They're afraid enough as it is. Help me finish off the buildings and we'll move on."

With that Mortimer turned away and observed the burning buildings. He moved to take care of the ones left untouched.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm

"I dont plan to scare them...only to kill them"
Yes,finally the demon would sate his desire..desire for blood,for eternal damnation.The urges to kill intensified.Lifeless structures meant less for me,it were the rats inside them that I wanted to squish.

Most of them ran in fear,trembling,how desperate to be the first ones to leave my vicinity.
"You...you shall pay!"
A child..his tiny hands trembling on the sword he held,his emotions,holding up under the near-crying face.The sword was too heavy for him,but his determination and courage was remarkable.

I placed my hand on his head,rubbing it against his hair.
His small shoulders loosened up.Yes he too was dominated by fear now,all traces of courage lost.
" Look at my face..for it is the last you'll see before you rot in hell"
I clenched my hand,digging my fingers into his head,creating pools of blood running down his head.
In a faction as I snapped my hand shut,feeling my palm with my fingers,his head literally crushed in my hand.Part of his brain leaking down,semi-liquid,with small shards of bones..the skull.2 rounded white miniature balls,entailing nerves..the eyes.

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Mortimer had to stifle the urge to eliminate the shambling being right here. He was costing too many lives, and the mission still needed completion. He could feel the darkness radiating off of Bex's soul. It as even worse than Umi's, in fact it was worse than almost anyone else he hadmet so far. But thankfully, he soul was comparitivly weak. And he could be dealt with.

Moving directly behind him Mortimer spoke in a deliberate voice. Quiet rage burned in his eyes. "You have killed enough for today. No more souls need be damned today because of your greed. Now I am going to say this one more time. Help me. Destroy. The buildings. Left. Standing. Or I will send you to a place more abyssmal than the hell you are so used to. Do you understand me?"

Black waves of darkness radiated around Mortimer. His shadowband collected this energy and used it to fuel him. Mortimer lamented ever creating these infernal tools, and that a sychophant like Bex recieved one. This lament was only taken in by the band and used to maintain his strength. The band was a clear indication that he had so much darkness in his heart, as it would only react to people with such negativity, ingrained in their souls.

Mortimer made ready to snap of Bex's rotting neck if it came to that. He wouldn't let his creation be used for such unneccessary destruction. And he would die trying to stop it if need be.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:19 pm

(2nd Stage, is now beginning)

"ALLL!!!! ILLUSIONIST!!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!"
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:35 pm

"Purgatory welcomes me with open arms,for I no longer live.Your hollow threats do not intimidate me.As for the soul you so readily seek to torture,there is none.Now begone mortal,you waste precious time.As for the lifeless structures you are so keen to destroy,I wont bother disturbing you."

I ripped off the band and threw it at him.

"This pitiful toy does not control me.True power is not to be received,rather grown out of despair and misery.As for any place that you wish to send me to,a few centuries too early perhaps"

I walked away slowly to hunt my prey.Their motives meant little to me,the school could burn in hell for all its worth.The real reason I was freely roaming around,enforcing law on humans was the one chance it would present me,to free the demon,rather than forcing it inside.For once the hunt will begin,and the game would end in hell.

Then his thirst could forever be quenched,silenced and shut.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Larita looked at Mortimer and Bex talking from behind, was there a dispute? Her heart was aching, she didn't expect them to be the people destroying the school. She felt like running, by didn't Magic Research Society teach her otherwise? She didn't know what to do, she scurried away and back to her original position unsure of what to do. There was no one defending this area. She had to fight, she had to do something. "Tibia Melodia, Mood Change--" Larita uses her flute she got in the an expedition with the MRS.

Larita plays a soft, beautiful tune. It would seem this place wasn't completely destroyed, luckily. Though there were numerous dead corpses, "Lalalala Trignita Spiritus Aeriales, Vinculum Facti Inimicum Captent, Sagitta Magica, Aer Capturae!" Larita sings, sending thirty wind arrows to wrap around Bex.

"I will defeat you guys...!" She lastly mutters, the flute Sai made transforming into a dead staff.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:15 pm

(Umi... you only have 1 move left, you know... o.o I'll move here, 2/3 left)

Bex looked as if he was more on a hunting game then actually fighting. “Good job, Larita.” He grins, patting her on the head as her wind arrows were sent flying at Bex, “I guess I’ll also take part in this. Son Ta Rik, Olympus flamma burst super meus foes! Flamethrower!” He shouts as a wide spread of powerful flames attempts to swallow Mortimer and Bex. He hadn't actually planned to join the battle yet, he was more or less, checking the status of the school. Ashraeh and Rie aren't in the school at the current time, so they're safe, but he looks up in rage, Rose seemed to have been taken out. "We'll make sure to stop you guys here and now."
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:22 pm

That was my voice,if you read area 3 you'd get it
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:36 pm

Mortimer was glad that they had gotten Bex. Hopefully the corpse would learn something through the combination of two of the most powerful mages in the school.

Mortimer was already transforming into his swarm form the minute William arrived. They were burnt badly by William, but being composed of shadow helped to lessen the pain. Flying as high as their bat like wings could carry them, the flock of backs known as Mortimer moved to follow Umi's instructions. He knew that he could get healed when he got there. The fire Tristen had started was spreading rapidly. Without interuption it may destroy what remains of the central area.

Mortimer flew away, and tried to enjoy his flighty form... at least until he was forced back to earth, back into the conflict. He flew and he felt nothing.

OOC; Moves 2/4 used, going to area 3. Good luck Bex lol xD.
Back to top Go down
Sean
Forum Designer
Sean

Male Posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 pm

"Oh no! What has happened here?!" Marie screamed as she looked at all the death and destruction. "I can't let this go on any further!" She grasps her necklace in her hand and squeezes it tight. A glow starts to emit from the necklace and in a flash of light Marie's clothes change into a pink dress and her necklace changes into a staff.

"Are you ready?!" She shouts as she aims her staff at Bex.. "Ready, Set, FIRE!" A wide green beam shoots out of the end of her staff heading straight for Bex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area   Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #4 - Central Area

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next