Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:10 pm

The area that consists of a large hall with numerous doors, each leading to a very own room owned by a student of the school. There’s also dormitories split for the owner’s pleasure away from this hall. There's over a hundred rooms, however most could be easily destroyed with a single spell or technique. More or less, dark mages would need to take use of destroying the halls and such, instead of the inside of the dorm rooms.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:35 am

Mortimer stood underneath the dormitories. He had been planning this for weeks and so had plenty of time to find the schematics for the building. The dormitories were held together by an array of frams and iron ribar in addition to the concrete. There were well over 25 key stress points but Mortimer found that by destroying any ten of them the entire dorm would collapse. And that was exactly what Mortimer intended to do. So long as he could destroy the ten primary support beams the dorm would come crashing down... But first he had to deal with the students.

Mortimer may have been lazy and uncaring, but he did not look upon life wantonly. And so he had determined that first he would make sure the students were out before he destroyed the place. Mortimer called up five shadow soldiers. Two of them he sent to destroy stress points which he wasn't particularly interested in. He still had 23 others to choose from after all. The other three he sent to "attack" the students resting or playing in the dorm rooms.

Running down the hall he screamed as loud as he could "HELP HELP, THEY'RE DESTROYING THE DORMS WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!". Mortimer repeated this phrase in multiple variations, banging on peoples dorm rooms to alert them to the shadow men who were coming to kill them all. Once enough people had fallen for his roose and were out in the hall, he had one of the shadow soldiers "attack" and seemingly "kill" him. The wond was in fact extremely shallow, barely enough to draw blood but hopefully Mortimers sudden lack of movement and blank unmoving dead face and body would carry the ruse through and make the students actually believe they would be killed if they didn't leave.

He hoped. What happened next would be up to the students to decide as the shadowmen moved on in an attempt to wound other students.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:49 am

Yoko was sent off course in his teleport, rather than be alongside Umi for most of the fight, he was sent into combat immediately. He was talking with Umi telepathically, hoping to get sent back with him when he used the cards teleport function, but stalled the idea when he sensed a group of people coming towards him, one of whom he knew was a priority target.

"I cant go right now Umi, Priority target 3 coming towards us now"

He took his weapons and began the charge, he in particular did not want to hurt students, but if they got in his way he would eliminate them as per Umi's instructions
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 12:53 am

Raven noticed a few shadow warriors roaming around as a man began warning everyone about the incoming danger. Rushing over to him, "Good work, shall we secure the area?" He asks the mage, as he swung his broadsword wildly anticipating a battle.

He helped evacuating the area, as he knocks down a few doors, ordering mages to leave the dormotories, which surprisingly, some done so, heading to safety. However, as expected... the shadows began hunting down the poor magicians. "Rift Wave!" Raven shouts, sending a wave of compressed ki at a shadow warrior, attempting to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:04 am

However mighty the broadsword wielders swig, it was much weaker than a real sword swing and although damaging the shadow warrior still left it very much alive and very much capable of retaliation. As per its directive the shadow creature attacked the ki user, zigg-zagging around the narrow halls and even briefly running on the walls and ceiling before drawing its claws from underneath its cloak.

The shadow creature shot off the cieling diving straight down at the ki user, one claw ready to block the sword and the other ready to spear his collarbone.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:07 am

Raven growls as the shadow drew closer to him. Suspiciously, the kid didn't seem to help him for fighting this shadow monster. As the monster came closer, he strained his muscles as he channeled ki to his broadsword. Instead of jumping, "Howling Pound!!" He shouts, swinging his sword wildly aiming to defend himself and attack the enemy at the same time, trying to cut up the shadow monster as fast and strong as possible.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:16 am

Yoko used his Shundo to go through the dormitories in order to find his target, he could feel students pass him by, and the shadow creatures that were attacking them, knowing them to be Mortimer's monsters. He sensed the shadow mage up ahead, and another mage he did not know, or really care about. They were in the midle of a fight, and if Mortimer did not watch himself, he might be taken down to early. Coming in close with his Shundo again, and using his Zanganken, he cut a swath through the walls of the school, right to where the two were fighting.

"Mortimer you should be out taking down the buildings, not wasting your time with this kid, we need you for later, so save up your magic and go destroy the building..."

Sending a pulse of electricity through his weapon, he prepared himself for battle with the other martial artist, hoping this battle would draw out the target
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 1:25 am

The man swung his weapon around wildly, smashing it into the ground repeatedly, save that the attack was not coming from the ground but from above him he may have succeeded. As things stood, the shadow being managed to stick the tip of one of its claws into the mans left shoulder before being destroyed by the renegade shockwaves of the technique.

However the mans problems were not over yet as the remaining two shadows having cleared out the inards of the building sought to destroy the man in their last few moment of life. Standing at opposite ends of the hallway theu charged at him performing the same ziggzagging pattern as their predeccessor. except this time one of them came low aiming for his ankles while the other came high, claws aimed for his ears.

They were still under the directive to "wound" not kill. BUt given enough wounds any person would be unable to move let alone fight.

OOC; I am to all appearences dead. Check my first post. I was "killed" to help scare people away. Also regardles of your actions they will dissipate during your next post.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:50 am

"Kiki ni Rawr, Rawr~ Oh filiolus , erigo meus socius vires , tribuo lemma vox! Brutality!" She chants, sending a wave of strength over to Raven. "Raveeeen! How could you go so far without me?" She pouts angrily as she licks her staff, dipping it in the dead boys blood.

"Either way, who are you? How dare you hurt my Raven?" Leila asks, pointing her staff towards the swordsman and the shadow minions. "I won't let you get away with this, your blood will be mine... Eiyaaaaah!~~ I can't wait! Let's battle, now!!" She screeches happily like a siren.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 am

At the sound of her screech the two shadow minions dissipate, leaving Yoko to fend for himself. Mortimer still lies there in a pool of his own blood. He was surprised at the literally bloodthirsty elf girl licking his blood from her staff but managed to maintain a composed expression. He would remain where he was for a time.

A loud Thunking noise can be heard echoing throughout the building. One of the supports have been broken. One of Mortimers shadows must have succeeded though it is most certainly gone now. He can only wonder as to what befell the fate of his fifth soldier...
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 am

"oh! found you!"

Yoko used shundo and accelerated past the martial artist and struck right for the cleric girl, his target. The sheer speed of his attack, combined with the full power of his Raimeiken, hit the cleric girl head on, he knew even he would not be able to get up from something like that. Withdrawing an ofuda from his pocket, he casted a Kyan charm on his body, creating a powerful barrier, with everything set, he was ready to leave.

"Weak mages like you should not go around without a barrier, i thought Umi taught these kids that...~Om Kyan."
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:31 am

Leila worried she was getting targeted, but she didn't expect bad of it. "But, you're wrong... Jumping to the side, her leg got hit by the electrical surge, tumbling her over, making her look like she was knocked out. "Kiki ni rawr, rawr~ Ventus flow tergum quod proventus meus volo! Swift!" She chants, as she slightly gained the speed bonus she needs to be one step up from Yoko. "Again, Kiki ni rawr, rawr~ Ventus flow tergum guod proventus meus volo! Swift!" She chants on Raven, bringing Raven's speed up.

"Think you can beat me? Haha, I'll make an ocean out of your blood!" She provokes the swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 am

(yah i dont think your allowed to use two spells in PVP, otherwise i coulda just double Raimeiken-d you...Besides it did make sense how you magically dodged when i was twice the speed you were)

"Yah, dont talk while you trying to be knocked out"

Since he was already right next to her, he just aimed a Zankusho-San, the close range her was already at, combined with the barrage of ki bullets he would unleash would be particularly deadly.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:46 am

(Umi, when RP'ing as Yoko, please post as Yoko, it confuses me, lol, Yoko isn't an NPC, either).
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:52 am

Leila with her increased speed dashed away from the attack, her increase in speed wouldn't last forever. She had to hurry and have Raven end this. She was slightly faster than Yoko, but this wasn't good. Her speed increase will disappear by the man's next attack. "Why're you doing this?!" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:54 am

As Yoko was attacking Leila once again, Raven was standing right next to him and obviously got the power advantage with Leila's brutality spell on him (before Yoko came). "Surge Distortion!" He blasts with a huge pressure of ki, dimming Yoko's eyesight. "Point-Blank Rift Wave!" He then shouts, hoping to blast Yoko into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:03 am

(Again, you should NOT do two attacks before i even post what i did with the first one...but fine, if Will's allowing it..)

Yoko's Kyan barrier charm blocked the first attack, but not the second, sending him back a step, but not through a wall as the sheer power of the attack was not that strong, with his opponent already right next to him from the last attack, he hit him with a Zanganken right towards the chest. Using Shundo to position himself right next to Leila and used his Hyakkaretsu Okazan to surround the small hallway with a storm of razor-sharp flower petals.

"Hmm.....~Om! Kyan

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:05 am

(Yoko's right, you should only do 1 move, from now on, okay?)
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:07 am

"Don't move!" The tougher side of Nina demands, she stared at Yoko who was aiming to attack Leila, pointing her spear at Yoko. She knew something was going on and a lot of commotion with the student stampede was from here. "Adeat! Psamathia Metallum, split!" She shouts, transforming her artifact into 6 smaller sand versions of it. Holding her normal spear firmly, she dashes at Yoko as Raven initiates her attack.

"Go my spears!" She commands her spears, sending them flying at Yoko as she delivers a swarm of spear thrusts at the swordsman. She planned to stop Yoko from attacking Leila with her very own attack.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 am

Mortimer quite frankely take this any more. He summoned four soldiers, utilizing a silent incantation. The first three he sent to attack each of the students trying to protect the school. The one attacking Nina Attaempted to charge right at her, claws raised and rady to swipe at the first projectiles which came its way. The second one had its claws ready the moment it was summoned, and sought to rend open Ravens open back. The third one was sent after Leila, her speed worn off she was an easy target.

While the students were distracted with the three other shadows, Mortimer had the fourth one carry him away from the general area of the conflict (no sense in getting up and running away himself). There were still nine other crucial points he needed to destroy, and he wasn't going to waste his time playing a corpse.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 am

(Btw, the nature of the Bruality buff means i get stat increases too. and Nina, if you're behind me, then you got hit with the Hyakkaretsu Okazan)

"You realize your Magister has been taken out, and the 3rd area has pretty much fallen already dont you?"

Rather than even dodge the attack, Yoko sliced the spears apart as they flew towards him, he thought about calling in Umi for a little help, but he knew he could handle himself. He took out another charm paper and cast another spell.

"~Om, Kya aya!"

A perfect clone of Yoko was produced, with his exact abilities, and was left standing next to him while they cut down Nina's spears. He sent his shikigami after Nina while he finished the pair he was already fighting

(AND THE SHADOW BRACLET MEANS +5 to everything, meaning im still faster than the rest of you..)
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 am

"Don't take me like a fool..." Nina grins as right before Yoko slashed the spears, they split in half again to even smaller spears, as they attempt to stab Yoko, the chances of him getting out of the attack unscathed was unlikely.

"Even if Ken's defeated, I won't give up! I-I have to fight... this schools done so much for me...!" Nina, the meek one says, "I will defeat you," she retracts the spears turning them into sand, "Chi Li Ra Sec!!! Sand intorqueo quod vultus quod attero meus hostilis!!!!!" She spends all her magic into this, as she uses the sand from her spear and sends a huge sandstorm taking both Yoko's clone and Yoko with it, most likely. She drained her magical power so fast that it more than likely hit Raven, too.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:32 am

"~Om, Kyan"

Producing a barrier charm as the sandstorm came close to him, Yoko's clone was able to block the sandstorm flowing towards him before it dispersed, hitting no one.

"So that means your done? That was fast"
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:34 am

"Sand exsisto existo quod fio meus minion , pugna praeter mihi! Look behind you!" Nina creates a monster from the sand spattered across the ground from her previous maneuver. The monster will continue to go after Yoko and reform until Yoko defeats Nina. The sand monster enlarges in size slamming its fist down on Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:39 am

Mortimer moved through the dormitories. His pace was slow, so as to conserve energy but definatly deliberate. He had cast Nocturna Jaqulatio the minute he was away from the fighting. Utilizing his three lances on a single target at the same time made cutting through the support pointsquick easy and relatively painless (he had pinched himself on the last one of course).

There were still seven more points left. honestly these people were just making it too easy. The floors were begining to creak and and crack, though it was barely a noticable effect. Just a little more and this nightmare would be over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms   Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlast Destruction #1 - Dorms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next