Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Barrier Construction Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am

(hi?)
Back to top Go down
Micah

Micah

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 am

(something wrong Kitty?)

Micah wandered around just staring at this class. She wondered if there was a ki-influenced dance that involved protection? It'd be amazing if there was...
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 am

Micah wrote:
(something wrong Kitty?)

Micah wandered around just staring at this class. She wondered if there was a ki-influenced dance that involved protection? It'd be amazing if there was...

(nope, just new...)
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:00 am

Aliidan pouted as Will patted her head.
"But I can't seem to show that I'm strong in either of those talents. Aiyah! I'm doomed." Aliidan said to herself before yawning lightly. "Oh no! I can't fall asleep now!" Aliidan said loudly, drawing the attention of several students "Blush"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Tumeric: Armor canmot protect you against large scale magic, or extreme cold, heat, or even flightt hazards. Barriers are used because mages do lots of dangerous %*@! in combat,and if they didnt hace barriers to protect them, some of them are regular people....

Tumeric created several different barriers as examples, though that previous attack should have been enough.

Tumeric: Do any of our other students have examples of when Barriers saved them?
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Nina raises her hand. "Umm... My saldonis wall spell saved my life once! When I was in a desert, I got attacked by bandits... That's why I want to get really good at using barriers!" Nina explains to the teacher, making sure only he could hear, being way too embarrassed for other people to hear.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 am

"Barriers saving me? Well... from those flames, Liliana's barrier saved us I guess... I wonder what would've happened if I knew barrier magic... back then..." Eri mumbles allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 am

Kitty walks in nervously and sits down near the back.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:02 am

Umi: Welcome New girl, im sorry but i didnt catch your name?

Umi knew this spell easily, and devised most of his newer barriers around it, so he took the time in class to socialize and pass notes and such.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:15 am

"My name is Kitty." She says.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:19 am

Umi: So how are you liking the school so far?

Watching as Tumeric beat up other students to show them how important barriers were, Umi chuckled a little.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:24 am

"It's ok, im not really used to schools though..." Kitty mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:28 am

Umi: haha, dont worry, most of us already know the stuff there teaching us, actually a couple of us get called in to perform a lot of high ranked jobs around the school, like Monster Exterminating or get subcontracted government work. Like the MRS does, while others, Like That kids group over there, just blow stuff up for the hell of it.

He pointed over to Will, who as usual was stalking all the girls in class, under the delusion they liked him.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 7:57 am

William sighs at Umi's usual vulgar, jealous demeanour towards Will’s entire group. “I hope you’re not jealous that we’ve actually helped the school…” William sighs nonchalantly, with a slight grin in Umi’s fail provoking.

“Yeah! Will’s right!” A girl in the background adds.

“Jealousy is a curse,” A girl with her hair in buns continues.

“Just ignore the jealous person, hehehe.” The last one states.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:47 am

"Ha, I might actually like school," Kitty mumbled to herself, "who would've thought from a century old Vamp."
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 am

"I know right, there's so much people you could kill!" Leila happily agrees with Kitty.

(has this clss ended?)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Eah whoeers class is next can start it up
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:38 am

(when the next class???)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:07 am

Whenever the next person starts the topic
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 am

I was going to wait for the Human World Trip to end before the next class happens... :dissapointed:
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:31 am

Everyone who attended the class gets...

1 SP and 1 MP/KP!

MP is magic points, KP is ki points... Or so I heard. You only get one, so you can choose between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Barrier Construction Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2