Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Barrier Construction Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

1st Barrier Construction Class Empty
PostSubject: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Professor Tumeric(Yes like the Herb) was showed up to class late again. He was stuck in another one of his war-time meetings, he served as the Defense Captain on the Svanhit, the greatest ship in the Megalomesembrian fleet, in the current period of peace he found his calling in teaching bright minds something useful.
(I dont feel like explaining his character detail, so i just stole this picture)

1st Barrier Construction Class 0130-verde

Reflexio: The Anti-Magic Barrier
Info:Reflexio is a defensive wall class barrier, which creates an anti magic field to negate any type of magic thrown at you and repel it for a moment, though given the weak output of rejection magic, it is unable to reflect mid and high level spells. Excellent for lower level mages to practice using.
Incantation: None, its a basic barrier exercise
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Nina enters the class, shy and timid as usual. "Eh... ahh... Reflexio? I know that spell!" She mumbles to herself oddly. Grabbing out a mini-wand (that she almost never uses), she points it outward. "Chi Li, R-Reflexio!" She chants, creating a barrier small enough to just fit her inside. It however, seemed unstable and barely ready to reflect attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:30 pm

Rose steadily walked in the class, took a seat and began dotting down the notes. She was never efficient at barriers, but they would strategically help a battle by loads.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:58 am

William entered the class, casual as usual. He studied the board, dotted down the notes and looked at the teacher, who seemed like a "crazy scientist" type of person.

"Reflexio! It's a useful spell," Rickardo nods as if he's giving good advice.

"Yeah, yeah." Will replies, grabbing out a miniature, fire-topped wand.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 am

Nina always liked barriers, no matter what element it was. It made the timid her feel safe and secure. Even if it was unstable. "I'll perfect using this barrier and add it to my arsenal," She determindly says. Continuing to try, she grabs attention from numerous people.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 am

Umi: sorry im late, i got attack by a strip squid on my way here, oh Tumeric! hey!

Umi never thought he would end up seeing Tumeric, they were practically brothers back when he came to the magic world, he learned his magic from Tumeric, his personality was copied from Tumeric. Hell the only reason he got a clubhouse was because Tumeric helped him apply for it.

Umi: Oh, Reflexio?? I think i learned that when i was 12....
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 am

"How smug..." Nina replies to Umi's comment on learning Reflexio when he was twelve, however this made her try harder to master it. Continually trying, there was a noticeable progress in her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 am

Umi: Tumeric whats up? i havent talked to you since you got me that club house a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:06 am

After chanting, Larita constructed a stable barrier that seemed weak in comparison to others. Raising her hand, she asks the teacher, "Excuse me... How do you empower your barriers? Do you just insert more magic into it? Does it work for all barriers?" She asks the teacher for help.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:10 am

Eri sat near the back of the class, using her time to construct barrier charms with her empty charms she bought from the shop. "I have to do this and that..." She smiles and experiments, her tongue sticking out. She was unsure if she was allowed to do this, but it is a barrier construction class and she is an Onmyoudo user.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 am

Tumeric: Barrier Magic is an extension of the mage's will, an increase in your will is an increase in barrier strength. As long as your unmoveable and unbreakble, you will create a strong barrier. An increase in magic also improves the barrier. Onmyouji's barrier's are the same as regular mage's barrier too young lady.

Tumeric had the odd ability to read minds, if you would call it that. He could feel the basic intention of everyone in the classroom, and growing up with such an ability he gained the skill to deduct what people were thinking from that.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:33 am

Rose twists and turns, doing the spell over and over. A second barrier is always great in case her Fortune Telling spirits get tired. She uses the time to practice her spell well. Hearing you need a strong will, Rose knew this was her kind of thing. Thinking about Will and Aliidan, she turns to the teacher. "Can more than one mage influence a barrier? So a barrier involving more than one mage?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:46 am

Tumeric: Of course, Barrier Construction isnt a science, its all based on what you want it to do, of course the quality and quantity of a barrier is dependant on the mage. In fact i taught Umi that exact thing a year ago, Umi if you could stand up really quickly

Umi stood up, channeling his barrier and synching it with Tumerics, the resulting barriers expanded into a full defensive field that covered the space in between them in a glowing magic circle
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:07 am

Eri looked at the teacher confused. "So I don't need charms to make barriers? But, I saw someone use charms for a barrier effect!" Eri retaliates with confusion.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Tumeric: No you do, just Barrier Charms can be premade, like a mage's and they produce nearly the same effect, alright class, Your homework tonight is to use your barriers for something productive!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 12:37 am

William nods and writes his homework down in a small notepad. He takes the chance and practices the 'Reflexio' even though it was useless for him, he was never a barrier type of person.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 am

Aliidan, once again late for class, was dreading having to face the teacher...
'Aiyah! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?' Aliidan thought as she panicked on the spot.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:18 am

William sighs as he sees Aliidan acting strangely on the spot, most likely for being late... as usual. Walking over to Aliidan, he grins and points to the board, pointing out the task and information for the spell 'Reflexio.'

"We also have homework," He states with a sarcastic smile. As a bit of time passes, "Why were you late, anyway?" William inquries.
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 am

Aliidan was still panicky and sweating bullets but had calmed down slightly once Will helped her.
"Aiyah... Um... I don't know! One minute we were leaving Hathaway-senseis class and the next I'm late for this one Sadness I guess its my curse to always be late for everything, always..." Aliidan said sounding depressed.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 am

Eri was confused at the teacher, but she didn't have time to buy a barrier charm, maybe if she needs to stock up later on. Plus, she's already half-way making this one. "I'll take that advice, I might go charm shopping later on through the week! Maybe on the school trip," Eri grins and smiles at the teacher cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Rose overhears (more or less eavesdropped, by accident of course) Will and Aliidan's conversation. Putting her hand to her chest, Rose strikes a heroic like pose. "Aliidan, you're not cursed or anything! Everyone's late every once in awhile. Plus, lateness in a psychological perspective is very hard to overcome if prone to it for large durations of times throughout someones life..." Rose rambles on and on, not stopping, being too engaged in her knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Leila sat at the back of the class, no sign of life in her, but that was her very own unnatural vibe. "Barriers, so useless..." She mutters, clenching her staff as if she was hitting someone with it. Her eyes then sparkle with amusement, "Even if barriers were to defend and lessen the damage, whats the point? I would just heal those blood-lusting wounds~~!" She screams, as if she wants people to get injured more.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Tumeric: Well young lady, kids your age wouldnt understand back during the time of the Schismatic War, Barriers were the only thing that kept our casualties down, an example would be like this..

Tumeric, using Instant Movement, appeared directly behind Leila, to the point where she didnt realize his presence, and he patted her on the back.

Tumeric: If i had a weapon, i could have easily wounded you, you wouldnt be able to heal yourself, because if you did, i could just would you again, or i could have struck for windpipe or your aorta and you wouldnt be able to say a single spell. The barrier is the only thing that keeps mage's, especially clerics, from being killed outright in a battle.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:53 am

Leila sighs and nods in acknowledgment and a slight agreement to the Teacher's statements. "Though, even if they keep injuring you, you could keep healing. Also armors are just as good as barriers in some cases," Leila didn't want this to become a debate, she might just get the lust for blood or something like that.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:14 am

William grins at Aliidan and pats her head, slightly messing up her hair (not making much difference though, considering she has her hair in twin ponytails). "Well, even if you're late, does it matter? All you have to show is that you're able to exceed their expectations in strength, intelligence, spirit, whatever!" William smiles at Aliidan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Barrier Construction Class   1st Barrier Construction Class Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Barrier Construction Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next