Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting a merc (Arthas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Meeting a merc (Arthas) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 am

The day wasn't as nice as Joshua would have liked. It was windy and there seemed to be a faint mist in the air, though this was the worst of it and he couldn't complain. Joshua wasn't too focused on where he was going and the road he was on seemed rather nice. It was a fairly open road with few people going along, most people on the street seemed to blend in with the background but this guy must have been some mage with a high temper. There were a couple street vendors along the road and this guy was losing his shit over something and judging by Joshua's interpretation was a miniscule mistake on the vendors part.

"You stupid, incompetent, no good vendor. This fruit has a bruise, I demand a refund and a free replacement!" He seemed to spit at the vendor who was somehow keeping his calm.

"I don't want any trouble sir..." The vendor began to say before being rudely cut off.

"Ya damn right you don't want trouble. Shalash!" The mage shouted as he blasted the vendor with a blast of air that knocked him off his feet and onto the ground with a thud.

It was at this point Lyon thought to step in. "Sir, if you don't apologies for hurting this man I will make you apologies." Joshua said to the mage, calmly but sturnly. He could tell this man was not a strong mage and simply used his powers to bully those without.

"How you gonna do that?" He turned to Joshua, seeming red in the face from the interruption.

Joshua just waited to see if this mage would do anything so he had a reason to reply.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:08 am

Drake hated doing these jobs. He hated being a mercenary. He hated being hunted down for a crime his parents never committed. Most of all he hated spending all his money on a new sword. But since that lost job went south quick he had to abandon his other one, the sword being blasted out of his hands by a magic gun. He gave a growl of frustration under his mask as he walked down the alley ways and corners of Ostia, quickly figuring out the underground and unknown shortcuts of the floating city. One of the few perks of being thief.

The mission he was assigned to now was to find a local street rat who owed some mafia boss money. He wasn't supposed to kill him just scare him enough to get the money, and if that didn't work knock him out and bring him in for cruel, painful torture. Drake knew that story all too well, he himself doing the same a few times.

He exited the alley way and blended into a passing crowd, quickly falling in step with them and into stealth using yet another trick of the thieve trade. He exited it after seeing a nearby bench and sitting on it, grabbing the photo his employer gave him, Drake scanned the crowd for the rat. After about a minute he spotted him at a street side fruit vendor belittling the merchant into submission. The rat blasted the merchant with a very weak wind magic, laughing at him as he hit the ground. "I should've known a street rat would be doing something like this." Thought Drake, he then saw a passerby approach the rat trying to calm him down but to no avail, and the rat was getting angrier by the second. "Better grab the scum before things get ugly"

Quickly moving through the crowd Drake approached the rat from behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. "The hell do you want?" He grunted, his ugly and scar laden face sneering at Drake. But as soon as those words escaped from his mouth he was on the ground, Drake dealing him a weak right hook to his face. He hauled him by the shoulders and began to drag him away when he heard a new voice...
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:17 am

Before the mage could do anything and Joshua could tell he was about to someone else came out of no where and took him down quickly and easily. This was not Joshua's first encounter like this so he could almost guess what kind of person this was. The crowd seemed to gain a bit of interest in the situation as Joshua called after the man.

"Where do you think you're going in such a hurry?" He said, if he got no reply Joshua would inevitably follow this man to find out what was going on. His focus and curiosity lead him to see what exactly was going on. Normally, Joshua would just turn his back and walk away but something lead him to speak out. Joshua did not have any summons out but being able to summon without words was a useful think to know and he wasn't afraid of showing his magic in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:35 am

Drake looked behind him as he dragged along the semi-conscious man on his shoulders to see a boy around his teen years. He wore dark sunglasses even though it wasn't very bright out as well as wearing clothes mostly seen from the Old World rather than the more combat oriented of Mundus Magicus. Drake also noticed that it was the same person who tried to calm his target down earlier but couldn't, he also finally took notice of the crowd that was beginning to gather.

"Shit! This is getting more attention then I would like, I need to get out of this place and fast." Drake looked left to right to figure out a good means of escape, his eyes darting left to right and up to down. He wasn't worried about being discovered (his hood and mask made sure of that) but he was worried about a battle taking place here, not knowing if the rat had any friends to help him. So ignoring the 'worried' college aged teen Drake quickly walked towards an open alley way before more took notice of him and his little "package".
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:14 am

Joshua watched his suspicious behavior, the man was clearly looking for an escape route and Joshua had to be ready to follow. He was aware that even if the man was faster than him, carrying the punk mage would at least slow him to Joshua's speed. The scene played out just as Joshua predicted, the man took his chance and ran towards an alley and Joshua was in quick pursuit. The crowd seemed to lose interest as most people continued on their way but a couple curious wanderers seemed to follow Joshua from a distance. Three people followed Joshua, at first glance they appeared to be strangers but if one took a closer look they all had strange markings on their necks.

"I don't know who you are but we have company. They better not be with you." Joshua said, loud enough for the man in front of him to hear but calm enough to show he wasn't afraid.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:15 am

Drake fled into a nearby ally trying to escape the lessening crowd, but much to his annoyance the teen started to follow him. He was a ways ahead of him but Drake couldn't lose his pursuer as much as he tried, the rat slowing him down considerably more. He tried going a different route cutting corners and changing his direction suddenly but nothing seemed to work, aggravating Drake more and more. He was slowly starting to lose his temper, which if that happened there would be hell to pay. After a good ten minutes and still no luck with losing the teen he heard him say a few words, words that made Drake's temper rise even more.

"Dammit I knew something like this would happen." Drake said to himself, a soft muffle coming from his mask. He then rose his voice loud enough for the teen to hear. "No. They're not. Looks like we have a few unexpected 'friends' to deal with." He set the street scum onto a nearby wall and turned around to face the three thugs.

They wear armed with brooms and knifes as well as wearing thick red clothing the only thing that wasn't covered were their faces and necks, their necks having some sort of gang tattoo on them. Drake cracked his knuckles and his neck, his blue eyes as cold as ice. "Hello misplaced aggression." Drake cracked a grin under his mask as he withdrew both his daggers from his shoulders.

Last edited by Arthas on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:22 am

Surprisingly, the man Joshua was chasing didn't show any aggression towards him... yet. Though the problem at hand was the people following them so Joshua held off on anything directed at the man.

"If this is a trick, you are in the most dangerous spot at this moment." Joshua said, pointing out how close the man was to him though it was unlikely that Drake would be aware of what he meant by that. "After this I have some questions for you but first..." Joshua said, raising his arms as if lifting puppets from the ground. Out of nothing, silhouettes appeared to stand between Joshua and the pursuers. Both silhouettes looked to be facing the men after Joshua and Drake. He would let either the man standing beside him to make a move or the pursuers but everyone seemed to stop dead in their tracks.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 3:50 am

"This isn't a trick. You pissed me off by following me but lucky for you the street scum's buddies showed up, so now I have something to take it out on. Oh and i'll answer your questions all right, if you impress me that is." Drake replied to the teen, getting into a combat ready stance his right hand holding his dagger in reverse grip while his left held it in a normal grip.

"You calling a scum you damn bastard! We're taking Cuffs back and you can't do anything about it ya damn Merc!" said the apparent leader of the trio. He was bald and wore black pants with a red wifebeater shirt, a red sash wrapped around his waist and a red bandanna wrapped around his arm.

"A dumbass name for a dumbass street rat. It's ironic really how people come up with these nicknames." Said Drake, not yet making a move to attack them yet.

"What did you say you fucking idiot! That's the toughest bandit on this side of Ostia you're talking about!"

"Oh please I've seen tougher thugs than all of you combined back in the old world. A bunch of humans can kick all three of your asses no problem."

A vein was visible on the leaders bald head, his face contorted in anger. "Now i'm really pissed! Prepare to get your ass handed to you!"

"Come on then tough guy! Let's see what you got! Mucro ingenii vindictam. Haec magnam fur! Fulgur transfigat tenebris præsta mea lamina vestra celeritate!" Drake's daggers began to glow a shining blue and crackled as lightning started to form around the blades from the handle, a few zaps and sparks bouncing off of it. He then started to run with blinding speed towards his target and came in for the strike.

Last edited by Arthas on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 4:07 am

Joshua listened to the conversation and found it rather childish but in the end it sparked the battle. Joshua was sure he could get answers out of this mercenary if he wanted anyways but just for fun he decided to let his summons join the fight.

"Take down any of the pursuers that you wish, drive them off or knock them out if you have to. We don't need to kill them... yet." Joshua said to the two shadows standing in front of him and without hesitation they began to move. Their speed was quick and their actions keeping up with Drake's easily. Soon enough the two shadows changed from a human to a large cat-like creature as they morphed. The speed of them increased significantly as they lept through the air and in sequence knocked the two lesser men down with ease.

With no time to react they would be easily taken down and the cats that stood atop them would quickly choke them out until they were unconscious. Even their struggling would be worthless as any attempt to move would simply knock them out sooner as the paws of the cats pressed on their air pipes and the rest of their weight held them down.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:37 am

Drake attacked the leader wall running towards him to deliver a kick to his skull. His speed and accuracy made sure it connected but his strength made a light punch to him, knocking him back a few feet. Before he had time to retaliate Drake had already landed on his feet in a crouched position and swept at him with his magically enhanced daggers, both daggers made a long cut across his torso as well as a stab wound in his abdomen. He then performed one of his more complicated moves entitled the 'Death Blossom', Drake flipped over the leader twirling his body in the air like an Olympic class gymnast he attacked him three more times with his dagger in a flurry the blinding speed and accuracy overpowering him. Drake then backtracked from him to get some distance ensuing he wouldn't be able to retaliate.

Once out of his enemies reach Drake surveyed the battle, seeing two completely black panthers (or what seemed like panthers) pinning the leaders other two lackeys with ease. He saw the teen standing there doing nothing but watching the panthers pinning the two lackeys down, if by any indication Drake assumed he summoned the shadows. He gave another smirk under his mask knowing this battle was as good as over. "Now who's ass was being handed to whom?"

The thug gave a grunt of pain holding his bleeding sides as he fell onto one knee. "How the hell are you so damn fast?! Your attacks aren't even that strong! They're just so damn fast I can't even see them!" He yelled out in pain.

"Being a wanted thief for most of your life you need to be fast to survive. If you can't keep up then you deserve to be left in the gutter." Drake's tone was cold and harsh, having this conversation way too often.

"I WILL NOT DIE TO SOME PUNK LIKE YOU! TIME TO DIE BASTARD! Deus sonantis tundra tuam ad me scipioni fortitudinis! Malleus Aquilonis!" A cold wind blew through the ally as frost began to grow on the walls and floor. Even under his thick leather armor Drake felt the cold and frost biting at his skin. Then a shadow loomed over him, when he looked up he saw a massive slab of ice hovering above him ready to crush him. He barely dodged out of the way before the ice came crashing down getting out of harms way just in time. "You think I'll give up that easily! Let the battle really begin!"

Drake gave a massive grin and his blue eyes twinkling with excitement, his sadistic side starting to show. "Now this is gonna be fun. You wanna play tough guy? Then let's play!"
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 4:52 am

Joshua watched as his summons pin down and knock out the weaker two men. It was only a matter of seconds before the only people fighting were Drake and the leader. Joshua took a quick glance over at the man who was giving the vendor trouble earlier but he was still out cold. After that was confirmed Joshua simply watched as the mercenary and the leader fought, ready to step in if need be but otherwise just leaving the battle to the merc. The black cat summons stepped off the two weaklings and playfully jumped around the ally way until they were once again close to Joshua.

"You seem to enjoy this, I'll just wait here unless something goes wrong." Joshua said as he watched the two fight, analyzing and anticipating each of their next moves. His main focus was weather he might get targeted but his summons would protect him at all costs.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:44 pm

(OOC: I was going to make this longer but decided to wait a bit.)

"You're damn right I enjoy this! I needed a something to take my anger out on! This whole weeks has been one big pain in the ass!" Said Drake as he dodged a punch followed by a rather high kick. He dodged it easily yet again as he tried to strike the leader with his daggers, going into a flurry of graceful attacks. The leader put up a shield just in time to defend himself but he did not come out unscathed having been stabbed at his leg.

The leader gave a small grunt of pain as he held his leg but quickly recovered, aiming both his hands at Drake he started to chant a spell. "Why don't you try this on for size punk! Veniant spiritus glaciales, extendantur aeri tundram et glaciem loci noctis albae! Crystallizatio Tellustris!" Out of nowhere a giant icicle shot out of the ground right in front of Drake aiming to pierce his heart at blinding speeds, he managed to sidestep out of the way of it but not without injury. His right arm was bleeding profusely as the icicle struck his shoulder, making a slight hole in his arm and armor. He reacted quickly and cut off a piece of the icicle that held him in place, dropping to the ground and rolling away from his enemy.

He was kneeling in a combat ready stance with his arms outstretched and daggers ready to attack, his breath was sharp and ragged the effects of the fight finally catching up to him. He gave a quick glance to his arm and saw the blood bleeding through his leather armor and then just as quick looked his enemy dead in the eye. The leader was smiling broadly at Drake, a superiority complex coming off of it. "Now who's ass was being handed to whom?" Said the leader, his tone mocking the words Drake once said.

"I gotta admit you had a pretty good surprise attack with that shot. But you won't get in another one." Drake stared to stand now and his breathing calmed slightly.

"Is that so? Then i'll just have to show you who you're really dealing with! Veni foras congelata spicis et secant inimicus meus! Glacians confoderetur!" The leader put both hands on the ground as ice started to cover the floor making a beeline for Drake. But before the ice could reach him Drake threw one of his daggers onto the ground, planting it into the concrete and began to chant.

"Mucro ingenii vindictam. Haec magnam fur! Ducens fulgur caelo hoste protege, et exeunt. Fulmen Concustodio!" From the dagger came a bubble of lightning surrounding Drake within it, the occasional wayward spark coming from it. The ice then reached him as frozen spikes sprung up from the ground aiming to impale Drake, luckily he had casted the shield just in time. One spike got through and into his leg as well as another into his abdomen but for the most part he was unharmed. "Nice try. Now it's my turn!" Drake pointed another dagger at the leader as it began to glow hot red and embers sparking from it. "Mucro ingenii vidictam. Haec magnam fur! Octo spirtus ignis coentes sagittet inimicum. Sagitta Magica, Series Ignis." Soon after came 8 flaming arrows towards the leader, he dodged 5 of them but three met their mark as he was sent to the ground from the impact of the arrows some of his clothing catching fire as well.

The leader got back up his body bleeding and his breathing hard. "Is that-pant,pant-all you-pant, pant-got?"

"You ain't seen nothing yet." Said Drake as he ran towards his target, grabbing his knife off the ground, and came in for the final strikes.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:53 am

Joshua watched the match unfold and through the process he released his shadow summons and let the swarm linger around him in case of some potential damage. As things panned out there was no threat to him and the man he was chasing not long ago was using up so much energy in this fight it was a wonder what he would do if more people were to show up. His high aggression was only outdone by his lack of foresight though Joshua had no intention of stopping him from going all out or even killing as it would appear to be. The ice mage would be nothing more than a burden if he stayed alive and Joshua wanted to see what else this man had up his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:59 am

Drake ran full speed at him, his adrenaline pumping allowing him to keep fighting. The ice mage sent out 5 ice sagitta magicas but Drake flipped over them and did a wall run towards his opponent, getting in close enough for a kick to his head. The leader ducked under the kick but Drake wouldn't quit, landing right back on his feet and sliced upwards. The dodged that attack as well but didn't see the cut coming from the left, his torso having a long slash soon afterwards came an upwards stab and then two more slashes to his back making an X. Drake backed up a little to give himself room and more time to attack as well. He stared down the thug both breathing rather heavily and neither attacking, then came a cold blast from behind him a stray sagitta magica catching him off guard. He was knocked off guard and that was when the leader choose to strike running in close and delivering a powerful uppercut to Drake, his head reeling back from the force. This was then followed by a knee to his gut and finally a kick to his stomach, knocking him back and into a wall. The mage came in for another punch, his fist covered in ice, but Drake got into a ready position and flipped over him using the leader as a spring board gaining defensive distance from him.

"This has been a rather entertaining fight but it's about time I end this." Drake said his shadowed face looking at the leader dead in the eye.

"I'm incline to agree. You better have a shuffle cause you just dug your own grave!" The leader gave a smirk at this, his bald head gleaming from sweat and sunlight.

"Even after I whopped your ass so hard you are still all talk and no bite. Come on then pup, make your move." Drake's tone was dripping with mockery and humiliation, wanting to see a reaction from the trash talking.

"Finally I can shut that stupid mouth up! Take this Veniant Spiritus Glaciales! Extentantur Aeri Tundram et Glaciem, Loci Noctis Albae! Gelidus Capulus!"

Underneath Drake appeared a circle of frost and erupting from it quickly came an icicle seeking to encase Drake in a frozen tomb. Luckily his lightning shield was still up and sparks formed around him keeping him safe for the most part. He dodged back and skidded his feet along the ground coming to a stop he pointed a dagger at the mage and chanted "Tetradium spirtus ignis coentes sagittet inimicum. Sagitta Magica, Series Ignis!" Four fire arrows came from his dagger and flew straight towards the mages face, he dodged them but when he looked up Drake was gone.

"Show yourself coward! You can't hide forever!" The leader screamed towards the heavens having no idea where his opponent had gone.

"Who said I was hiding?!"Drake was now standing at the very edge of a rooftop his daggers back in his shoulder sheathes but now in his hands were 5 throwing knives each ready to be thrown. "Let me tell you something that my mentor once told me, she was a great magistra and an even greater person. May she rest in peace. Mucro ingenii vindictam. Haec magnam fur. Revenge is man's greatest strength, but also it's greatest weakness. Thief's Revenge." Drake threw all 5 knives at his opponent at blinding speeds, the weapons being only a shining blur. All five met their mark three hitting him in the leg and two more in the chest, he stepped back a bit clutching his body and looked back up when there was suddenly a spark coming from the roof. Lightning began to gather at Drake's feet making them glow a bright blue he stepped forward and began to run down the side of the building his movements becoming the fastest they've been in the fight. He withdrew two swords each about 2 feet long blade wise and held them to his sides as he sprinted, slowly but surely trails of fire began to gather around the blade as they became a lite. He dragged them across the side of the building sparks, embers, and scorch marks prevalent on it. When he was about halfway down he kicked off the building and held both swords over his head, the fire moving with the wind. He gave battle cry as he came closer and closer to the thug, the leaders face in pure terror, until finally his blades met flesh. There was a loud scream but it was over as soon as it stared, Drake stood up from landing on top of his opponent and stared at the charred carcass of the mage.

Finally the battle was over and Drake was the victor, completely forgetting the other person who came with him. He spun his blades around as the flame disspelled and sheathed them, the lightning slowly dying down from his feet as well. Under his mask he gave a sadistic grin and he closed his eyes, taking in the sunny rays and wind of Ostia.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:13 am

Joshua watched intently and with how quiet he was he may as well have been a shadow. As the two traded blows Joshua was surprised to see so much energy left in the two, though as the final strike was dealt Joshua recapped the entire battle quickly and took note of each ability and their chants. If this man were ever to be trouble it would be key information to remember. Before he drew attention to himself though Joshua released his swarm so as to not reveal too much about himself.

He was sure that any further attempt of magic from the man would be more than dangerous as he seemed to use what Joshua figured was his strongest ability. Once a moment of quiet had passed Joshua decided to speak up. "Nice show, now would you be so kind to answer my questions?" Joshua insisted, stepping a little closer to the man but still being a few meters from him. "First off, would you be so kind to reveal your name or would you prefer to keep that secret?" Joshua wanted to make it clear that he didn't want to waste time though as he stood there the thoughts of what the point was for him interfering in such a situation. It was no concern to him and walking away would change nothing but he was curious and after watching this fight it may have been worth his time.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 am

Drake stood over the dead body for a few more minutes, basking in the calmness of Ostia after the tiring fight. His adrenaline was slowly fading and with it the real consequences of it, his injuries were fairly minor the thug being weak for Drake to take the beating what really made him falter was his mana reserves. He used up too much magic in the fight so if he didn't get some energy soon he would pass out. The only thing that reminded him of that and brought him out of his ecstasy was the teen addressing him for the first time after that 15 minute fight. He turned his body around and began to walk towards him but as soon as he started walking he swayed a bit on his feet and his head felt dizzy, he could barely understood the teen but made out just enough that he wanted answers. Drake really didn't want to deal with this right now but he did say he would answer them if he was impressed. "I'll answer your questions right after I get some energy and bandaged up otherwise I might just pass out. Then we'll both be at a loss."

He walked pass the kid slowly and with weak legs, collapsing onto the ground and reaching into his bag. He pulled out some cheese, cold meat, and bread as well as water, juice, and a vial full of light blue powder. Drake took huge bites out of the bread, meat, and cheese while he mixed a small handful of the blue powder into the water. He mixed it with his hands shaking the bottle and letting it twirl in his hands until he took a massive gulp out of it drenching his dry mouth in now the dark blue liquid. He finished his food in about a minute and leaned his back against the wall catching his breath for many moments, after about two minutes he reached into his bag and pulled white bandages and a bottle of liquor pouring the alcohol onto the bandages and began to wrap his injuries. He looked up at the teen as he waited for an answer from Drake. "I said I would answer your questions if you impressed me lucky for you, you did. The name's Drake kid. Master Thief of London and Mercenary for Hire. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Joshua watched the man as he collapsed beside his bag and began to scavenge for what Joshua soon learnt to be food and other sources of energy. The whole thing seemed to be a common thing as the guy was well prepared and knew exactly what he needed to return to a stable state. It wasn't more than a couple minutes that Joshua waited patiently before the guy finally was ready to talk. He listened to how Drake spoke of himself, seeming to be rather proud and wasn't afraid to admit who he was once Joshua had 'impressed' him.

"Name's Joshua. Nothing notable about me." Joshua said casually, ignoring the fact that Drake called him a kid and he could tell they were more than likely only a couple years apart. "I'm guessing that you were hired to pick up that nobody over there, but I was wondering why you went about it the way you did. Though as I waited to ask all these questions I lost interest in the answer. I honestly have no reason to be here so thanks for the show but I think I might just be on my way." Joshua had gestured to the man who was still unconscious at the appropriate time in what he said before turning away from Drake. "Not that you aren't interesting but I have no interest in the questions I had." The way Joshua was acting would indicate that he had other things on his mind as he began to take a few steps away, leaving if Drake had nothing to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:29 am

Drake watched as Joshua walked away from him and down the dark alley, leaving the scorched and desolate backstreet of Ostia. Drake watched as he faded from view and blended into the shadows leaving him to his own thoughts. It seemed as though he had many things on his mind but Drake decided not to ask about, he gave a long sigh and took a final gulp of the blue potion when he packed up his things and stored his various weapons. He silently moved in the alley as he put on his knapsack and hauled the still unconscious street rat onto his shoulders.

"Joshua huh? He's a strange one but oh well. I look forward to our next encounter." With a smirk and a laugh Drake put on his mask and threw up his hood, walking out of the alley. He still had some questions but he didn't really care for them to be answered, but there was one thing on his mind that he knew with out a doubt. If he ever visited Ostia in his lifetime again it would be too soon.

END
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:48 am

Rewards:

Arthas: 3 SP, 2 MP and 240,000 Drachma
Joshua: 3 SP, 2 MP and 210,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting a merc (Arthas)   Meeting a merc (Arthas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting a merc (Arthas)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1