Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Library Meeting [Leila]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Library Meeting [Leila] Empty
PostSubject: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:02 am

William had to learn more information on martial arts and had definitely needed to learn more powerful skills. For his fighting style, he had chosen to train efficiently in kickboxing. While, for his magic spells, he continued to learn fire-based spells because of their destructive velocity and power. “Whew... this must be a good book.” He smiles cheerfully, picking it up and sitting rather slovenly on a library chair. He didn’t care for his appearance, simply because he was engrossed to learn more information that’d make him stronger.

Considering they didn’t defeat the golem, protect the school, fight off any attacks and not actually defeat the chimera fraud at once all had inspired him to try harder and fight stronger. “Knowledge is power... or so Rose told me,” He mutters, thinking back to it. Aliidan though ditsy, was pretty intelligent and Rose had scored top results in most classes. Rie? Well, he always assumed she was smarter- it’s the same with Ashraeh. And Jessica’s a teacher, so she obviously was intelligent. He felt like he stuck out like a sore-thumb, being the sporty, athletic and rather stupid kid he is.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:14 am

Leila could remember the boys words perfectly. "You should learn how to use barriers." Were the words after her, Raven and Nina were decimated and obliterated by the man's power. It's true, if she knew how to use barriers, she could have very well saved them and fought more freely. Grabbing out a barrier book, she sat by William.

They had a close relationship after the trip from the human world. "Hello... Ah, I just want to whip you! I mean sorry, hey Will! How're you?" She grins sadistically, obviously thinking about her sadism fetish. She thought very hard about the fact that she's weak. She wanted to be stronger to protect Raven...

"What're you studying?" She asks cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:54 am

"Just some martial art moves," He winks at Leila as she sits down next to him, as a simply friend gesture. "This move's pretty interesting," He smiles, showing her a move of hardened fire magic merged around the fist with a burst of ki sent through their arm to deliver a deadly powerful jab at an enemy. It looked like a great move to learn and was especially useful in destroying barriers with the merge of magic and ki.

He noticed Leila was reading a book about barriers. "Find any good stuff, yet?" William asks, not really into playing defensive as a close-combat mage.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:38 am

"Actually. Yes." She flips her book, showing the contents to William. The spell she planned to learn was of high multitude. A shield that takes the form of bubbles and reflects weak spells, not only that, but they can be used to jump off from, but are extremely weak to sharp objects, so she also had another planned.

"And this one." She says, showing a wall made out of her magic, a wall that's hardened to defend against attacks of equal or weaker strength to her.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:42 am

"Haha, nice." William sticks up his thumb with a drowsy look to his face. "The bubble spell would seem to fit you," He adds, patting the rather cute side of Leila on the head. "Well I'm going to go train," He says, giving the book to the librarian to scan as he exits the library.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:46 am

Leila scurried after William, taking the book with her forgetting to scan it as the librarian tries to stop her. "Hey! You could at least invite me to train, too ya know!?" Leila pouts, wanting to spend time with one of her friends and train as well. "I'll forget your mistake, at the expense of getting to bite you!" Leila says, nibbling on William's arm with a squeal of glee, her sadistic side wanting to take over.

Looking at the book, the bubble shield is actually very small and blocks things of equivalent size. Though, if you merge all the bubbles together, you can rebound larger incoming attacks. "Okay, I'll try this..." She cracks her knuckles, stretching, ready to train.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 7:50 am

William grinned, having an ally to participate in training with. "Actually, if you're learning barriers... I have a spell I want to learn that destroys barriers. Maybe, we could train together?" He asks, "Son Ta Rik. Molten magma attero ferrum parietis pro nos! Magma Fist!" He finishes chanting as magma forms around his fist and he punches a nearby tree with destructive power causing small flames to appear where he punched the tree.

The tree easily succumbed and snapped in half because of Will's attack. "Whew... this spells strong and easy to learn..." William grins, continuing to practice, punching the ground, rocks and other surrounding objects.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 am

"Margin bullae protegeret, mihi sociorum! Bubble Dome!" Leila shouts as ten bubbles arise from the ground, "Hey! Will, please shoot a sagitta arrow at one of the bubbles! Make the tip blunt though!" Leila requests smiling at his ability of learning a new spell so soon.

She wanted to show how she can improve too, this spell seemed very effective for magic that didn't involve spikes.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am

"Heh, alright. Don't worry, my sagitta spell takes the form of fists. Son Ta Rik, decem spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum!" William finishes chanting as he encloses the distance between him and the bubbles as he unleashes ten fists created with fire as there was one fist for each bubble.

"Watch out!" William shouts, hoping that whatever Leila was planning had worked.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:20 am

Leila smiled as each fist simply rebounded into the air or ground as it touched the bubbles. The bubbles were effective against blunt objects, but extremely ineffective against sharp objects. She noticed one fist miss and fly directly at her face.

"Reflexio Paries!" Leila simply chants, slamming her hands into the ground as a large scarlet red wall bursts from the ground. The wall was non-elemental, so no element was effective against it. It was pure magic used as an effective barrier. "It's getting late, how about we rest up?" Leila points to the sunset, radiating over the clear ocean.

She sits down at the cliff as the sunset slowly disappears into the horizon and the starry sky fills the sky.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 am

William took a seat next to Leila, "You know... you've got quite an innocent side." He says, glad that he didn't injure her, even if he was holding out.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 am

Leila was surprised that Will just came sitting next to her. She couldn't reply to what he said though... she's never got a compliment like that. She only blushed. Curiously, she looks at William, the wind causing her hair to flow elegantly in the air. "What... what do you plan on doing in the future?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:27 am

"Me? I want to be a magister magi. A person who can protect everyone in the world... you know, I know it's not possible to save everyone. But, I want to at least have the power to protect my friends." William smiles nonchalantly, as the moons reflection was seen upon the ground, displaying an absolutely beautiful sight.
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:31 am

"How righteous." Leila pats his back, looking up at the dazzling moon and stars, reaching her arm out as if she was grabbing it. "I want to be like the moon, something everyone knows. Something that people look up to... I know, my personality is quite the opposite of someone who people look up to, but that doesn't mean I can't try. I always want to be a magistra magi... So let's do our best, together, alright?" Leila says, savoring the moment as she rests her head on William's shoulder, slightly dozing off.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

"...Yeah..." Is all William replied, slightly dozing off as well as he rests his eyes, staying in the same position, not disrupting Leila at all.

(I guess we're done...)
Back to top Go down
Leila

Leila

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

(short but effective, i agree. i'll message Rose to grade ittt okay?? :))
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:34 am

(It's fine, I'm telling her on MSN now.)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:58 am

Rewards, here I gooooo

William: 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Leila: 1 SP, 1 MP and 50,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library Meeting [Leila]   Library Meeting [Leila] Empty

Back to top Go down

Library Meeting [Leila]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1