Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith Empty
PostSubject: Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith   Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 am

Umi and Yoko traveled deep into the mountains somewhere in the Argyre continent, they were looking for a Blacksmith, one capable of forging a group of weapons strong enough for the members of his organization. He had heard of this blacksmith from legends in japan, but through the use of his Archive, it allowed him to track him down.

"To think Masamune was still alive in the Magic World, interesting..."

At the height they were at, snow was a daily occurrence, and so the pair trudged through the waist high white beauty, somewhere around here they would find there goal.

Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith   Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:00 pm

"I've been looking forward to getting a new weapon, my Gladius Fulminus is already worn down way to much, it'll break any day now..."

Yoko, covered in snow clothes, walked along side Umi, hoping to meet this legendary blacksmith so that he can forge him his new weapon. They were close to the peak now, so close that they were very likely above the clouds, as all further snow ceased once they reached the zenith of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith   Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

At the top of the mountain, high above the reaches of normal people, there was a small run down shack. It looked as though it was built ages ago and just sat there for years. They duo entered the hut from the small carved out door in the house, covered with a thin sheet of cloth. The inside was not much better, tools lined the ground, as well as the grizzly old man in the corner still sleeping.

"Masamune-dono?"

"...."

"I have a proposition for you"
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith   Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:21 pm

Yoko sat back, as Umi's bodyguard, he was never quite the talker Umi was, he closed his eyes and spread his Ki out, ready to pick up any malicious threat in the area.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith   Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm

"I would like to commission you to make 7 of the greatest weapons you have ever made"

"Sorry kid, but your much to young to be playing with weapons"

"Im may be only 16, but ive experienced more in my life than kids my age combined, i have to will to wield your weapons"

"You may have the will, but do you have the heart? My swords arent for bloodthirsty monsters, my swords come from refined soul"

"I dont fight for the kill,i fight for a purpose, to protect the bonds i have made, and protect those who cannot defend themselves, i come asking you to consider it, i will do whatever you ask of me"

Umi got down and put his head to the floor in a typical "begging" fashion.

"Your humble, for a kid your age to recognize that, you may have what it takes to wield one of these weapons some day. I will make your weapons. But you must gather the materials, if you can, with those i will make you a masterpiece of craftsmanship"

"What will i have to gather first?"

"I will need the horn of the Nepto Dragon, he lives along the Tharsis Coast in a huge cavern, you cant miss it."

"Come on Yoko, we have to take a dragon's horn!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith   Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering the 7: Meeting The Blacksmith

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1