Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A secret meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 am

Mortimer sat in the highest tower of Everlast, patiently waiting for his new "friend" to arrive. It was going to take some doing, but this mans involvement was essential for the plan to work. Without him the plan would fall apart. He sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 am

Emanuel had found where he was supposed to go, a tower or something, a very high one at that. He was slightly late, but he was sure whoever wanted to meet him wouldn't exactly mind. He moved into the room, looking around to see a figure inside.. waiting for him. "So... you wanted to see me?" he asked, closing the door behind him. He recognized the man, it was the one who had made that girl leave, he wondered why he wanted to meet.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:27 am

"Yes" Mortimer replied slowly and deliberately. "I am glad to see that you made it". The shadow mage stood on the towers balcony, bathed in the light of the full moon. However halfway to the illusionist the light was abruptly stopped, cut off by the inside of the tower. The illusionist stood close to the door, almost entirely hidden in this shadow.

"This place is known as everlast magic school... and in several days an assault will be made on it... for this assault, some of the strongest mages we have found have been gathered for this task... and you are to lead them in this attack".
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:23 am

Emanuel only shook his head. ”If you rely on a complete stranger to lead your mages into battle you have already lost.” he didn't seem like the psychopath that he was made out to be, or at least he didn't sound like that, he spoke fluently and sounded intelligent beyond his years. ”I will help, but I refuse to lead” he stated plain and simple, he didn't sound like he was going to listen to any sort of bargaining.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:33 pm

"Well you see, your not leading, but an illusionist can help us to a degree, If you want to join us."

Umi, who had returned to Everlast after being gone for 6 months, had returned. He had casually snuck through the time portal using the Canadian's gateport and traversed a couple of miles to get back to his former school. He was not the same person he was 6 months ago, his hair was dead and gray, almost ghostlike, permenantly left combed slightly to the side so as to keep it out of his face. His body was frail, and ghostly white like a dolls skin, and felt just as cold and empty. The only still left from his previous life were his blue eyes, ghostly and bright like a phantasmal fire. Next to him was Yoko, who like Umi, was also more sullen, but with much wilder features. His features were sharper and his hair was wild, but kept clean, at his side was a broom, a rather embaressing new weapon.

He had called Al to meet him here and bring his illusionist friend that he met previously. Umi was intrigued, as he formerly used illusions and new the extent at which they could be used. From the power of his ESP he could sense darkness within the man's soul, and a dreadful aura that spoke much more than his body language.

"Nice to meet you, Im Umi and this is Yoko. We are here to see if you can offer your services towards our organization. I used to be an illusionist, and if you have real skill, you should be an asset to us"
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 am

(Uhh... No body actually knows he is an illusionist. People know he is dangerous. But no one knows anything else about him x.x)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 pm

My super ESP can tell ;D
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:22 am

"This would be my... friend. He is the one organizing this event... and as you can see... his powers are quite possibly one of the biggest cheat codes currently in existence. He had already determined you abilities before he sent me to find you... otherwise we probably wouldn't have asked for you help. We do not need you to lead the assault persay, rather, we need you at the forefront of the battle field. So I will ask you again, and this time I'll try and phrase it properly, are you willing to be at the head of this battle?"

Mortimer was very tired at this point. All these plots and schemeing weregiving him a headache. All he really wanted to do was lie down and take his usual twelve hour sleep. If Umi had just stayed out of it, he probably could have handled this on his own. But as things stood, Umi was just looking for trouble tonight. And Mortimer had a feeling that he'd be up much longer than he intended.
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:45 am

(ESP or no, you don't know what his magic is. I will ignore your metagaming .-.)

Emanuel didn't seem to react to the sudden intrusion upon this meeting. Over the years he had seen many things, but he wasn't sure what the hell one of them was.. nor did he care. He calmly took a few steps to make room for the newcomers. "I am Emanuel Frost..." he warned, though there wasn't anger, or even a threatening tone to his voice. His eyes moved back to Mortimer.

"You want me to offer my assistance, yet offer me nothing in return. I don't see why I should agree It was as if he was completely ignoring the other two men in the room, having only actually acknowledged them by telling them his name. ”As far as I can tell, you having nothing I want or need” he couldn't actually think of anything that he needed, at all. But then again, if he could he doubted that any of these people would be able to provide what it was.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 am

(What does it matter? Its not you'll be able to keep it a secret for much longer)

"Well simple, join us or we'll kill you"

Umi had already taken the necessary precautions and withdraw his magic accelerated gun, he could tell the mage did not havr a barrier, and from his musculature he could tell he would not be able to dodge Umi or Yoko had they attacked him right there. 

" Now ill ask you again, We'll be needing you in our latest foray, and would like you to join us"

Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:58 am

OOC; Altering post order (Gonna wait until Beyond reacts to Umi's death threat before i do anything...)
Back to top Go down
Beyond

Beyond

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:19 am

Emanuel simply looked past the gun, to its wielder. He didn't exactly seem frightened by this sudden revelation. ”You have just condemned yourself to death... you realise this? Not now... your friend too, you are both going to die” he said, rather calmly for someone with a weapon ready to kill them. He then looked to Mortimer ”I will help you...” he says finally.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"I apologize for my friends... forcefullness. I would like to give you two things the first is this", Mortimer tossed the shadow band to the waiting illusionist. "This band is capable of drawing out your darkest desires, thoughts, emotions... generally negative things, and then feeding them into your physical being. Whenever it is activated, you shall obtain an increase to speed, strength, endurance and accuracy. It is by far one of the most dangerous tools at our disposal, and each of our comrades will be wearing one... in addition', this time he pulled a small tin box out of his trenchcoat. He slid the box across the stone floor until it came to rest at Emanuels feet, at which point the box opened. "You shall recieve cookies." And indeed, the small tin was stacked to bursting with thumbprint jam cookies. "I have taken it upon myself to make cookies for each person willing to join our cause." He said all of this with a completely serious face. Whether or not he was joking or really thought that the power of cookies would be enough to turn people to the darkness was unknown.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:38 am

"They were made from designs we came up with a few months ago based on treasures we found, they work perfectly and have been tested but as for Al.."

Umi activated his latest treasure, a bracelet that allowed him to use an Archive Interface in order to store information on magic and pretty much anything else.
He withdrew a few files on Shadow Magic and Hisoeijutsu and transferred it to Al, the data he had was transmitted directly into his head through a little hot bor right above his skull.

"I believe you know what we need for the mission"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:20 am

Im guessing this is done? Approve it Will
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:22 am

Pretty small and lackluster, lol.

Rewards:

1 SP, 1 MP and 10,000 Drachma for you all...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

A secret meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A secret meeting   A secret meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A secret meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1