Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Healing Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

1st Healing Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:15 am

Not much people gained Ken's interest. Some even done the opposite and made Ken think of them as not even there -- such as the two people, one brown hair, the other white hair as they engaged in a tedious conversation, he never liked stuttering cowards.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:42 am

Larita looks out the window happily, as she had finished healing all her wounds. How wonderful healing magic was. Looking at a bird on the tree outside, she smiled at it. It chirps happily back, however Larita noticed blood under its wing. It was injured!

"M-may I heal that bird?" Larita quickly asks the teacher with worry for its well-being.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 am

Nina began practicing to herself in the corner of the room. "Ah... what if no one wants to become my friend? I'll be so lonely... Should I try and make friends? No! I'll freak them out... Ah... What to do..." Nina mumbles to herself in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 am

Aboji: Why not, since this healing magic, even this basic spell will take some time for you to use. I dont expect you to get it immediately. Class Dismissed!
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 am

Everyone who attended the class gets...

1 SP.

MP is magic points, KP is ki points... Or so I heard. You only get one, so you can choose between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Healing Class   1st Healing Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Healing Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2