Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Magic Theory Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

1st Magic Theory Class Empty
PostSubject: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 am

Professor Simmons was of the Magical Wood Spirit Race. His skin was white as snow, in contrast his hair was deep blue. Even though he was really 400 Years old, he looked no older than 20.

Simmons: Ok class! Today we'll learn about The Magic Assistance Circle

Magic Assistance Circle
This special magical array is used for beginners or unskilled users of magic, through the ritual with the Magic Assistance Spirit, and using a certain incantation, it will create a magic circle. This circle is useful for two purposes: It gathers magic within it and into you, making the drain on your magic reserves much weaker. The second skill it obtains is the enhancement of spells that are shot through it, it amplifies magical power with the magic is absorbed and transfers it into your spell, making even weak spells turn into much stronger ones. Recast time is pretty difficult with the circle because it needs to recharge every once in a while, but the time it takes is worth it to unleash powerful spells much stronger than what you can normally do. The skills applies no power to your defensive barriers however, These spells can be used for traps or delayed spells because of the amount of magical energy that is absorbed. Charge time is about every 40 seconds, otherwise it wont be much stronger than your regular casting power

Incantations: Iactum Praesentum Circulum

1. Begin the ritual for Magical Assistance, by using your own blood while chanting the spell, afterwards you can use it at any time.
2. Practice Using a spell with the assistance circle.
3. Make sure you dont overuse it, or it will explode in your face!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:46 am

Umi walked into his first class and sat down in the nearest seat he could fine, reading the instructions on the board, he decided to test it out. He drew blood from his finger, and dripped it onto the ground, saying the incantation a large Umi-sized circle appeared and a chibi spirit came out.

MACS: You called upon me! so ill give you a hand with your spells the next time you use them!
Bye!~

The spirit disappeared, leaving Umi with only a bleeding hand, he healed himself with his Cura Spell and cast his spell.

Umi:GeroGero! Iactum Praesentum Circulum
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 am

Ashraeh looked at the board with fright and confusion. 'Cut? Myself?!' They obviously did not know what safety meant in this place. She hid in the corner to avoid being made to cut herself.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:20 am

William looks around the class. A few students hadn't arrived yet, while some other students were too scared to cut themselves. The guys of the class usually began after the "Class Clown" had proceeded with the spell. After a bit of observing and seeing a few people fail, he tries it for himself. Starting to chant, he cuts his hand and blood drops and the magical circle grew larger with much more light.

"Seems rather easy..." He mutters to himself. "Go A, Iactum Praesentum Circulum." He chants once again.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:28 am

Umi: Ill help with those cuts GeroGero! Tui gratia jovis gratia sit, Cura

Through his magical array, it spread his healing spell outward, helping to heal multiple people, but was incredibly hard to control
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:32 am

Umi's healing soon become unstable and the teacher had ordered him to stop. "W-Will, where's Aliidan?" She asked in worry. Rose takes a bit of blood from her thumb and lets out a small wince of pain, she never liked blood. But if it was for her grades, it must be done. She began chanting and a magic circle brightly appeared.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 5:33 am

(Ok then bleed to death) Kill
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 am

Larita dashed in with the Everlast Magic School uniform, a twirling beautiful dress, connected with a start pouch and numerous cute bands. It wasn't an outrageous costume, but it was quite noticeable. "I-I'm sorry, I'm late..." She blushes greatly. She was a shy girl and wasn't confident at all. "S-should I receive some punishment...?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:52 am

Sai walked in even later than Larita, looked rather uncaring about this though. And quickly caught on how they were to learn some sort of healing spell? Maybe, he wasn't quite sure. But, in one quick movement the white haired boy would draw his sword and cut his palm, leaving a deep gash. Quickly after sheathing the sword within the folds of his clothes. He then looked at his hand, slowly the crimson liquid of his blood seeping onto it.

He asked anyone who happened to be listening. "Uhh... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 am

Umi: If you looked at the board, it'll tell you. GeroGero Tui gratia jovis gratia sit, Cura

He created a small ball of light that he placed over the wounded students hands, healing the gashes in their arms.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:02 am

Will stood in thought as the magic circle was soon completed. "Allidan? I haven't seen her either. She should be hear soon, late as usual. Even later than that girl and even later, the guy over there." He fails to reassure Rose. Upon the magic circle shining brightly he caught the attention of numerous females.

"C-cool." One mumbles.

"He's kinda cute... Unlike that other guy." Another one states.

The blood began to ooze a bit, dripping on the floor time to time. "Go Men A Sai, Quinque spiritus ardescat coentes sagittet inimicum!" He chants, as five blazing punches were sent force into the air and dispersing soon after coming out. It was successful, the magic cost was obviously lesser. He gives a thumbs up to some of the people watching, they jumped in glee and started trying for themselves. Some of the guys hissed at him instead.

(OOC: I assume that's what the circle does?)
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:06 am

"H-hello." She says to the man who was just slightly later than her. "You were late as well?" She asks him, trying to pass the time not liking the idea of cutting herself. She winces as she see's the man cut on his hand. "Are you sure you'll be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 am

"Oh!" All this blood. Ashraeh did not feel well. Her eyesight begin to blur, and her head began to swim. "Suddenly, I don't feel too-" she fainted before she could even finish her sentence. Her body buckled and she fell face first toward the hard stone floor.
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:21 am

(Not a man XP He's 14 silleh)

Sai looked over at the girl talking to him giving a friendly smile "Hey, yeah I guess I am", she had gotten in only a few moments before him so, he could asked for help. Slowly he nodded. "Yeah, fine" he said with a reassuring smile as he looked around, till he figured what everyone was trying to do.. An assistance circle? He mumbled that he had something much better with a similar effect, but there was no use using it now.

"Iactum Praesentum Circulum" he said, and the array was formed quite easily, though he had to test it, he had only a few spells he knew well enough that worked. So he aimed towards a wall, dangerously close to a window actually.

"Exarmatio" he said, in a sort of bored way, expecting that nothing happen, only to see the glass shatter as it was the only thing in the way. Blinking. "... Damn" At least it worked? That was much more powerful than normal, and it didn't seem to be as draining. Then he saw some girl just collapse. "Uhh... someone should help her"
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:26 am

William notices the fainted girl and rushes over to her. "Are you alright?!" He asks, feeling her temperature she had a high, he wasn't sure what to do. Gently picking her up, he carries her to the teacher for medical aid.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 am

Larita quickly draws blood from her finger, slightly cringing and shivering from her fear of blood. Summoning a magical circle, "La La La!" She sings, "Iactum Praesentum Circulum!!" She chants, as she soon changes to her second spell, "Deflectio!" She shouts as a barrier quickly appears and soon disappears.

"I think... this would only be good for wizards, as it allows long lasted battles, but it's hard to set up if you're a magical duelist, who's continually moving..." She mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:32 am

Rose looks worryingly at Ashraeh, she knew she was in good hands though. Something similar had happened to her. She hears Larita's explanation. "I-I agree," She nods pretending to have done it herself.
Back to top Go down
Osami

Osami

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 am

Osami was standing a little ways off, observing with a bored expression on her face... (Like this: :dissapointed:)
"..." in silence she moved a little closer, to see if she could glean any useful information from the lesson..
Back to top Go down
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:00 am

Aliidan, once again (as per usual), late for class, crashed into the room, her hair pointing in any and all directions. In her disheveled state she looked rather pitiful... Aliidan lost her footing and crashed onto the floor.
"Owie..." Sadness was all she said as she rubbed her butt (which had taken the brunt of her fall)
Back to top Go down
Ryo

Ryo

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Sai dismissed the magical array infront of him and looked at his hand, still bleeding profusely. "... Little help here someone?" he asked, apparently happy enough with what he had learnt so far. It wasn't a paticularly useful for someone that uses his paticular form of magic anyway, so unless the class went on a tangent, maybe he wouldn't listen quite as much.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Ashraeh calmly woke up in the arms of a boy with blonde hair, and a red hat. "Huh? What happened?" she asked in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 11:05 pm

"W-well you fainted," William obviously states, "I'm not sure why though." He continues. Letting the girl stand on his own two feet, he leaves to begin more training, until the teacher gives further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:39 am

(I said i healed everyone.. but SOMEHOW my posts get deleted..)

Umi: Well you cant just say "Help me SPIRIT!" you have to give them something, in this case, magic contained in your blood.(Its like cookies to them)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:42 am

"I'm not going to drop my blood each time I want to summon these things!" Rose pouts, "Also, what class is next, may I ask?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 2:44 am

Simmons: Instructions!!!!!

"You do it once to make the contract, then you can do it any time other than that without the blood lose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Magic Theory Class   1st Magic Theory Class Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Magic Theory Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next