Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Combat Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

1st Combat Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

"Oh?" Ashraeh turns to the boy in the red hat. "Oh! I'm fine1 Thank you for assisting me!" Ashraeh politely replied.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:12 pm

"Few, that's great." He smiles giving her a thumbs up, and goes back to attacking the dummies. It was defintely good training for his spells, though he didn't want anyone to know he got special training from one of the teachers...
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Simon

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 pm

The door to the training room opens and Rogan enters the room.
“Finally this must be the place. Took a loot of time to find this place.”
Rogan said to himself and enters and closes the doors and bows down to those who are training.
“I am sorry I am late for class but it’s my first time in this school and I got lost I am sorry for not being here when it started. My name is Rogan Nice to meet you all.”
Ragan said a little ashamed for the late entering.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:17 pm

"Che Ya Ne, Foresight..." Rose chants, trying to pinpoint where the 1000 Drachma was. Making her dragon attack a certain group of dummies, she aimed to get that 1000 Drachma for some equipment and offensive weapons.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

Female Posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:40 am

Larita noticed another mage pinpointing a certain group of dummies. "Is that where it is?" She asks herself as she sends her dragon to obliterate them and a giant sack of 1000 Drachma slowly floats. "Yay! I got it!" Larita shouts in happiness, as almost all the students turn their head at her and rush to get it. "Eek!" Larita says as she's knocked aside by the stampede of people.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 1:42 am

Rita completely forgot about the drachma as she easily picks off numerous dummies. They were fantastic training! She slices a dummy with wire, and plunges kunais into another, finally shredding another one with her katana.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:10 am

I crept my hand on its neck and tore his head off.Just then homura fell of the ground,its sheer weight made a cracking crater through the ground.The fight was over.I looked around to find they all were dead.I saw others still fighting off their share,but most of them had died.I could easily tell apart my share of kills laying around me, as they wernt killed or sliced as neatly as others.I looked around at my surroundings,a girl familiar to me had found the prize money...yes it was her.I put on my jacket and dusted of my cloths.I went to her."congratz..it seems you won"
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:24 am

"Congratulations!" I said informally because I did not know her name. xP
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 am

Larita looks up, and slowly arises. "Thanks you two." She smiles with a small tilt to her head. "But, I don't think I won. Someone else grabbed the 1000 Drachma," She says as she points at a few students who begin fighting over it.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:57 am

"Umm, could you please attack those dummies over there?" Ashraeh pointed to the poorly made rag dolls. The aqua dragon lashed its watery claws at the targets, ripping them to shreds, and scouring the surface off at high velocity.

"Oh my!" Ashraeh gasped.
Back to top Go down
Mega

Mega

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 3:58 am

"Haha, it's funny to watch people fight over something so meaningless." I said as I really don't have a use for money. xD
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 am

William helps with destroying the small remainder of the dummies, continually writing information on the Breakthrough System. He did go through training with Hathaway, but didnt' follow the same method, so his spells might be lacking greatly in power because of it.
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:56 am

As I began to inspect the fight,I realised I was bleeding .While most of the minor wounds frm m battle in the temple had healed up,one ( given by that falcon) was still barly healed,it had probably opened up during my fight.The pain this wound caused seemed unnatural.And it was infact the only wound that was left,I realised this wound didnt had only just physical damage on me,and thus the devil took time to heal it.I covered my blood drenched cloths with my jacket,some of it spilling on the ground.It would be a shame if someone saw me like this,and thought that i was the training dummies doing.I bid my comrades farewell and rushed back to my dorm,so noone would suspect anything."cya guys"I said and went away,back to my dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 pm

"No, I was too late!" Rose whines, as she watches the fight from afar, however suddenly someone throws the bag out of the large crowd. Rose was too oblivious to notice.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Taking the chance Rita quickly dashes with amazing speed, "Mine!" She happily says as dashes away from the crowd of people, however stumbles over and throws the 1000 Drachma further away from her. "Ah..." She sighs.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Larita just watches oddly as all the different scenario of events happen and the sack of 1000 Drachma just rolls to her. She quickly grabs at it, and panics as she didn't want to be hurt over money.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:21 pm

"Rawr!" William shouts as he jumps behind Larita. He only had 200 Drachma thanks to Rickardo who was assigned to him. He sadly just realised that he didn't need to buy anything else...

"Better hurry everyone, only a few minutes left of class..." The teacher sighs watching all the clumsy mistakes made.
Back to top Go down
Aria

Aria

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 pm

"Kyaa!" Larita screams in panic not expecting anyone to come from behind her, throwing the money in the air. However 800 Drachma poured out, which Larita quickly (yet quietly) stuffs into her pocket. "Are you alright~?" She asks dazzled and wobbly walks around, tripping over at the end.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:25 pm

The bell rang loudly. "Class is dismissed." The teacher smiles, "Most of you done well! I thank you for that, though there are a few people I've marked down, but they're only trouble makers. Well done again." He states, dismissing everyone.

Teleporting the remainded 200 Drachma to himself as no one claimed it in time.

(Good job everyone, healing class is up next with Umi. :3)
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:28 am

Everyone who attended the class gets...

2 SP and 1 MP/KP!

MP is magic points, KP is ki points... Or so I heard. You only get one, so you can choose between the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Combat Class   1st Combat Class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Combat Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2