Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:19 pm

Taurou giggled and clapped when he finished. That was great! She said. She looked up wards at the branch over head and grabbed onto it. He flipped herself and used her tail to dangle. Her skirt flew up as she forgot she was in girl clothes and pushed them back down so they wouldn't fall upwards again. Woopsie! Ehehe... She blushed slightly and winked at Mark. Enjoying what you see here~? hehe. She giggled as she realized her shirt was exposing her stomach and the lower part of her bra.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Marie sighed. "Don't be so indecent Taurou-chan. I swear you're worse than Ayra from what I've heard of her." He looked up the tree... "Though I will challenge you to a race." He added, grabbing onto a branch and starting to climb up. He really was still a little girl on the inside despite the gender change, but one thing had changed. And that was that Marie now felt more eager to perform and compete with others. He never would have done this if he hadn't had his gender swapped.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Ahaha! You're on squirt! She giggled and flipped up to the next branch up, using that as a lever to fling herself two levels up. She sat there looking down at Mark(Marie) as he climbed and she pulled herself up to the top using her tail. I win~ She said looking down at the boy. Her legs were carelessly swinging over the edge, completely ignoring the fact that she was wearing a mini skirt. Even though you're a boy, I'm still a neko. Even if I was changed from "-kun" to "-chan". She giggled and winked.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

"Drat." Marie felt so defeated... He'd never felt this upset over defeat before, why? He just couldn't figure it out. Could it have been the gender change? Must have been. He'd never felt these emotions befeore, not even once. "I want a rematch!" He shouted at the top of his lungs... His voice was even more peircing as a boy than as a girl, though it was less likely to give one headaches. And so he climbed back down, waiting for Taurou-chan to do so as well.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Hee Hee. Taurou giggled as she jumped down off the top and landed in a crouching position next to Mark without a sound. Y'know this is supposed to be a date. She winks at mark and wraps her arms around his neck from behind. Almost as if she was getting a piggy back from him. We should go some place romantic~. She bent low and whispered to him, And I want to be a guy again! I can't stay like this for a year...
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Darren took a look at the scene from afar.

Aww ain't that sweet... oh! And really... really... weird she said in a gruff voice.

Sigh* This random girl-guy thing is tediousshe thought moving over to them.

Aww well she said, beckoning her undeadish army with a snap of her fingers, time to play around sending her minions to attack them.

She followed the assault on a chair she made her minions carry.

Yoooohoooo Dai-kun!, Marie-kun! I'm here to knock you out!!!
she said with glee. I'm attacking you with my possessed human army of perverts!!!

Ahhh she thought, ...wait why the hell am I doing this?

She looked at her man army and laughed.

Oh right women are evil she chuckled to herself sarcastically.

Last edited by Jukensong on Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm

"Damn it, we gotta find Mortimer and tell her!" Marie shouted, knowing there was no way the two of them could take all those enemies without help. The theif jumped down from the branch her was on, flipping onto his feet and then running fast as he could. It was a simple matter of who could get there fastest. Marie knew she had the endurance - The Library was only a few minutes walk away and that's where Najiko had decided to go. But Taurou chan had higher speed and endurance. "You know what, You go Taurou-chan! I'll hold em off!"

And that was when Najiko and Mortimer came out of the library, Najiko able to sense somehow that something was quite wrong. She sighed, wondering what Darren had gotten... Err... Herself into and hoping it wasn't as bad as her mind was telling her. Really it was.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 pm

R-right! Taurou said running at full speed to the library. What the hell was that... She thought to herself as she was sprinting. She was almost there already. Damn she thought to herself. She was fast. Master! Najiko-kun! Help! Some bastard's attacking Marie-kun! She didn't feel Mortimer's aura inside the library so she searched around the parimeter of the library and found the two frolicking around. Help us out! There's a ton of people trying to kill Marie-kun!
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 am

Mortimer allowed himself to be dragged by Taurou... not that he could do much else now. When he saw what was happening he mentally swore to himself before moving of his own accord. Then he realized he felt a bit drafty... then he reliezed he was wearing a dress still... but he shrugged and kept running keeping pace with Taurou.

"Okay Taurou... I need you to get this pill into Jukens mouth you got it?" He said holding up the pink gel-filled capsule. "Once the mob realizes Darren is a trap they should disperse"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 am

Hah Darren said as she shot at Marie from her seat.

Hold it still buffoons she commanded missing cause of the unsteady hands were holding her up.

mehhhhh looks like they are going for help...

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am

Najiko merely followed and looked at Mortimer. "What can I do, Mortimer-sensei?" She wanted to be of use somehow, that was always the way it was with her. In combat situations she always wanted something to do. Marie-kun was having quite a bit of difficulty handling herself out there though, barely able to keep from getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:44 am

Into Darren's mouth? How? She was afraid she already knew the answer. She and Mortimer now stood on the scene of a huge mob staring down Marie. This is was not a good situation for Marie was still but a child. Master, does that mean I have to kiss another boy? She stuck out her tongue and made a gagging noise whilst taking the capsule from Mortimer's hand. This is not ideal...
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:08 am

"You're girl nowget over it! Najiko I need you to help me with crowd control. Play up the damsel in distress! They should allbe perverts so use your feminine wiles!" Now Mortimer just had to go look for anyone ELSE who was getting body dunk

Last edited by Alberio on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 am

Marie saw what Mortimer was thinking and so started fake attacking Najiko. "Help, help!" Najiko fake screamed. The act was working pretty well, distracting tme majority of the undead perverts.

Last edited by JKDragon on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:23 am

AH!!!! There you are!!! she said pulling out more tranquilizer shots for her rifle.

She got out of the chair she was sitting on before she started shooting at them

First I'm gonna knock out everyone else so that I can win this stupid ero contest then I'm gonna beat you guys 1/2 to death!!!! She shrieked at the top of her lungs

It's always crazy stuff with you guys!!! Why can't I just go on a regular mission that didn't require me to piss my pants from fear?
Looking at Mortimer

Or! Or! or have my clothes blown away from in a spar from a pervert cat thing?!?! she said looking at Pyoh.

And maybe be with two little psychotic girls that didn't make me wanna punt them?!?!?! she screamed looking at the munchkins

Tears formed from her eyes.

There was only 2 people that didn't seem to be to be so mentally insane but now them and Kagami are gone now, She said switching to her handguns and firing at them

Now I'm a freaking woman?!?!?!?!?!?!? she yelled
ARRRRGGGHGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

[OOC: Hormones are fun]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 am

Taurou had to insert this capsule in Darren's mouth somehow.. And there was no way she was going to kiss another guy, even if he was in a girl's body! Mortimer I think I have a plan. She winked at her master and said, I need you to get an open pathway to Darren. I'll get this in her.... She touched her left eye, and winked to her master one more time.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:39 am

"Alright then!" Reaching an apex of speed Mortimer jumped as high as he possibly could, twisting as he went, causing his shadow to tear up the girls clothes and replace them with a black shadow trenchcoat and pants... goodness that was comfortable. Landing back on the ground, Mortimer shundo'd further ahead and unleashed an over the top vente spell on the crowd, quickly followed by a fulgoris, and then a glacias, punching his way through with barrages of lightning and wind while simultainiously creating blocks of ice Taurou could jump on. All of it zig-zagging over towards Darren. Mortimer was hit by the bullets several times but his shadows largely protected him from the worst of the damage (save his several cracked ribs). "GO GO GO!" crying out to Taurou to make her move and return Darren to normal. He hoped she would make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:07 am

Not wasting a second, Taurou used the blocks of ice a walls to jump across and above the large crowd of perverts. She took a couple of hits. One on her shoulder, nothing major. One on her cheek which left a large gash. And one more on her ribs, leaving a small gash on her side. She was just about upon Darren when she released an exarmatio spell that was so overpowered by dark magic, it blew away all the men in a 1.5m radius around Darren, and Darren's clothes, revealing her body to the public. Taking the moment of surprise that ensued Darren's surprise nudity, Taurou landed in front of her and punched her in the stomach opening her mouth. Eat this!! She yelled, jamming the capsule in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:45 am

Darren was at the end of his rope now...

Womanized, hit in the gut (he hated that), and now naked as a guy around a buncha dudes....

vein pops*

RAGGGGEEEEE!!! Was the only thing going on in her mind as he then looked at Pyoh and hitting her with a punch that sent her flying towards Mortimer.

Grrrrrr.....He said still having a few hormones run through him, he then concentrated his best to wrap himself in some shorts via shadows and then looked at the tranny Mortimer.

So with that I take my leave... he said walking fast trying to get past his now nonpossessed human army.

...I'll be over the house he said with an embarrassed look at Mortimer
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 am

Mortimer was slightly winded as Taurou slammed into him. Wasn't too terrible though. COuld have been worse. MORE of his ribs could have been cracked. He'd be spending the night in his cocoon again. But in the mean time "HEY EVERYBODY! GET YOUR PILLS HERE!" He said as he tossed the remainder of the gender-change pills in the air. They had all had enough hi-jinks for one day and it was more than enough. So Instead of letting them sweat it out in an elaborate survivor ceremony, he just decided to give them all away no strings attatched. He didn't realise this at the time but the key difference between his male and female forms was his laxitude and allowance to just let people be as a guy, and his desire to manipulate and tease people as a girl... well he wasn't a saint, he knew that already, but he would need to do some serious examining and research into this one day...

(The End unless someone wants to add something)
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 am

Najiko smiled, taking one of the pills to turn herself back into a guy. She wasn't done with the fun of it, despite the unexpected... Bodily reactions to certain things she had a plan in mind. Marie had turned herself back into a girl though, and was happy to remain that way. She sighed, quickly asking Mortimer. "Mortimer-senpai, would you like to do a pactio with me...?"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:33 am

Mortimer was a little taken aback by Maries request for a pactio. It was rather unexpected to say the least and Mortimer thought that he would be the LAST person Marie would want to pactio with after everything she had been through.

"Well, um, uh.... look Marie, I don't think you know what you're asking. Tell me, do you know the significance of a pactio? What it means when two people agree to become a magister and minstra?"

He could maybe do a probationary contract with her but that still might be a little much. A pactio, probationary or otherwise, was a huge responsibility for both and was equivalent to a marriage proposal. And to be asked this by a twelve year old girl...okay she didn't LOOK twelve, but on the other hand he had been making out with a five year old not too long ago... but that was only because of his wild side that was unleashed as a female. No, if he were behaving normally he wouldn't have done that. And right now he didn't know if Marie truly wanted a pactio or she just thought she wanted one...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:38 am

Taurou caught one of the pills and squealed. Finally! She said as she popped it into her mouth, turning back into a guy. Thank gods... He said. He looked down and realized the girl's clothes still remained and pulled out his large, large robe, and slipped it around him. I'm much better now.

Once Taurou had finished his little moment he turned to see Najiko a boy again and Marie asking Mortimer for a pactio. Eh... Taurou looked at Mortimer with a death stare pretty much saying, "Don't do it!"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:41 am

"It means they are destined to work together until they part, usually through the death of one or both." Marie continued. Clearly she knew what she was getting into and had been thinking about this for a while now. But only now had she gathered herself enough to ask Mortimer.

Najiko meanwhile was eyeing a beautiful girl he saw in the distance. He approached her and made his move. "Hey sweetheart, how'd you like to hang out with me for a bit hmm?"

[Can someone play the girl Najiko is talking to...]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:56 am

Oh? Hello there the woman said

Have you seen my brother around? I've been hearing rumors of him dressing drag and had to come and check him out she said producing a picture.

It was a picture of Darren as the black clad woman.

Oh by the way nice to meet you my name's Amelia she said with an innocent smile.

And this is my friend she said as her friend waddled over.

It was a really fat ugly chick who looked like she needed to be kept away from society.
What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 Rosie
Huffs* Hi there she said at Najiko

This is Dona Rosy introducing her.

Maybe she can help you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next