Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:45 am

Jess wasn't the one running the event this time, but she was at yet another party, dressed up as Evergreen from Fairy Tail... She was singing on one of the karaoke machines to Fallin by Alicia Keys, and doing fairly well at that... Matter of fact several other partygoers were filming her. Not that she minded, but she wasn't going to do anything 'spiffy' that made it less fun for her...
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 pm

There Kagami was, Dressed up as Karin from Chibi Vampire. The wig and contacts were uncomfortable but she was willing to endure some discomfort as she mopped the floor with some Winry Cosplayer at Arcana Hearts. "Hehe... No one can beat this vampire with Lilica!"

[OOC: I don't think Chibi Vampire and Arcana Hearts get enough attaention, so meh... And Winry, well... Just some random cosplayer, I dunno. If anyone wants to control that NPC feel free to.]
Back to top Go down
bex

bex

Male Posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 pm

A..costume party...I hadn't dressed into anything specific.Although my natural appearance happened to resemble a game character from devil may cry..well isn't that convenient.Ugh..girls..with skimpy clothing.I hid my face in my hood.Better not attract attention.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 pm

Mortimer entered the party. It seemed a little out of season, but he had decided to come as shinigami-sama. No, not from Bleach of course, Soul Eater Shinigami. He had managed to make the costume out of shadow (save for the hands and masc of course) although getting around solely by hopping was getting a bit difficult. Still, he could do a shinigami chop like nobodies buisness. And wasn't that the most important aspect of shinigami.

Mortimer scanned the room looking for anyone he knew, though he wasn't certain if anyone he knew would actually recognize him in his angular black shinigami suit. But still he hopped around looking for Kagami and Jess, the ones who asked him to this little party in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Soon Kagami had spotted the person in the Shinigami costume. She smiled. "Mortimer-sensei, that you under there?"
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm

"Ho HO, I know not of this Mortimer sensei you speak of. I am Shinigami-sama", Mortimer said speaking in a high pitched nasally voice. "Behold the might of my shinigami chop", raising his styrafoam hand up Mortimer brought it down on Kagami's head, barely tapping her but still saying "SHINIGAMI CHOP" as if it were some kind of explosive technique.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Kagami laughed... 'One who prefers to be more in-character I see.' And she started to try and act like Karin would. But Kagami was not very good at acting, and so failed epically as she backed up a bit and bared her fangs a bit...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Taurou came into the party dressed up as a male Miqo'te from FFXIV. He had cat ears with a cat tale to match, and a plain tunic and slacks. He stayed close to the walls, away from everyone and not socializing much. He wasn't much of a socializing person, especially when dressed up.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

"Ah, Kagami I just remembered, follow me", he said crucking one of the giant styrafoam fingers. "There's someone I would like you to meet. Another apprentice of mine. You met him at the thanksgiving party but I don't think you got a chance to talk to him". Mortimer continued to hop forward. It was much more difficult than it seemed and he thought he might fall over once or twice but he managed to stay up. "His name is Taurou, and right now I'm teaching him lightning magic. He would go well to compliment your fire Ki". Mortimer said leading her to Taurou who was now wearing outlandish clothing... well, as outlandish as one can be at a cosplay party. "Kagami, taurou. Taurou, Kagami".
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Taurou looked up and saw master in a large Shinigami-sama costume and the vampire girl he saw tackle master at the Thanksgiving feast. Hello, he said looking from Master's... Impressive costume, and Kagami's Karin costume. I saw you at the Thanksgiving party, right?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Kagami gave an excited look, following Mortimer. She knew it was him now, and... So this was another student of his. "Lightning magic, hmm?" She gave a sly look. "Hello... Indeed." She laughed nervously, remebering how loud she had the music... "I'm sorry if the music was up too loud..."
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"Now, I'll leave you two to get aquainted. I just need to go figure out how to scoop punch with these" holding up his styrafoam hands in front of him as he turned and hopped away. He hopped those two would get along. They would be seeing a lot more of each other in the days to come and mortimer thought it would be smoothest if they were able to develop a relationship organically. But then again he always did have to be prepared for the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Taurou laughed as his Master hopped away. He's going to spill punch all over him.. He shook his head and then looked at Kagami. So how'd you get to know master?
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Kagami shook her head, knowing what'd likely happen. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Taurou nods understandingly. OK, he thought she just didn't want to tell him. He was about to ask Kagami one more thing but he heard Master curse and he looked over. He had spilled punch all over his styrofoam hands and Taurou laughed to himself. He leaned over to Kagami and said, Knew he was going to spill it.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:00 pm

"I Shall not be defeated by a punch bowl" he cries as he vainly attempts to lift the punch ladel between his two oversized and soggy hands.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:15 pm

He laughs at his master's failed attempt and his now relentless attitude towards getting a cup of punch with his over sized hands. Taurou pushes himself off the wall he was leaning on and looks at Kagami, Want to go try and help our soggy master over there? He points his thumb towards Master failing once more.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Kagami nodded, going over to Mortimer. "Mortimer-sensei, it's no use... Just accept my help, okay?" She blushed, turning so Mortimer wouldn't notice... And she hoped no one else did.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Relenting Mortimer allowed Kagami to help him.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:36 pm

"Why'd you go with that costume anyway, that's exactly why I prefer less cumbersome costumes and outfits." Kagami said as she got her sensei a drink... but before she gave the cup to him she put it on the conter... And found herself hugging him... She quickly broke it though, handing Mortimer his drink and going over to talk with his other student again. "Catguy, huh? I like cats." She couldn't resist teasing Taurou as he pet him on the head...
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Taurou made a mock pouty face and gave a small meow to play along with Kagami. He laughed after he meowed and she laughed with him.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Kitty didn't feel like dressing up, so she just entered the party as her normal self. Only Jess, Kagami, Mortimer, and this other boy with red hair were there.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:04 pm

Mortimer didn't know what to think. The sudden hug. Then just as quick an end. He didn't know what to make out of it so he did the only thing he could... he pretended it didn't happen. There were more party goers and more that needed a shinigami chop. Still there was something he felt needed to be done here. He had an idea of it but wasn't sure it could be carried out. He would just have to wing it.
Back to top Go down
Kagami737

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Kagami felt a familiar presence in the room and turned to see Kitty. "Ah... Kitty." She did her best to suppress it but if Taurou paid enough attention (or anyone else) the hostility in her voice was obvious. "I heard about the time you spent with Mortimer-sensei one day..."
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Female Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Kitty stared at Kagami with an even expression. "So I did." She sniffed. "What has it got to do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)   Christmas Cosplay (Open to All) Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cosplay (Open to All)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next