Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:43 pm

Ryousuke followed Daisuke out after watching over his brother sleep the whole time which he also ended up sleeping together. He was having a short chat with Daisuke "It sure was a surprised we suddenly changed genders huh?" Ryousuke came out looking normally as well. Looking at the others, he paused for a short moment and said "So we weren't the only ones?"
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Darren was at the music store in the city. Playing with Kagami's Ipod.

Hmm...what type of music should I add to this? thinking only of dragon-roar related music.

Yep totally rock and more of that stuff he thought.

Remembering the recent training session he had with Marie his mind started wandering.

Hmm I wonder where Mortimer's group is now...he thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Marie soon spotted Darren with a blood red iPod, clearly not his. "Darren!" He shouted. Because Marie looked like a 17-year-old bishie at the moment, only discerning eyes would be able to tell his true identity.

Meanwhile Najiko was having his own difficulties. He wanted to skewer Mortimer through the chest for her forcing him to carry all this! But despite that and the testosterone increasing his level of aggresssion he resisted...
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:55 pm

He answered Ryousuke's question "Yeah it sure was a surprise, we must've did it unconciously I guess", Daisuke then saw the group where two people seemed to be of Taurou and Mortimer "... I must be dreaming..." He turned to Ryousuke "Slap me..."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Hmm? he then turned to see a seemingly 17 year old bishi running towards him.

-__- he then planted his foot in the boy's face rushing face before leaving the music store.

OOC: A picture if you want
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/bleach/v01/c001/5.html

On the way out he saw a white version of Taorou and scoffed.

Hahaha......he looked at her again finally recognizing the situtation.
AHAHAHAHA

Hah that's what you guys get for living with Mortimer!
he sneered

He then turned to leave.

Whatever...I'm going to the library and avoid ALL of THIS he said waving his finger outlining Taurou and Marie

He then headed over to the library for some peace.

Hmm I wonder if they have version 3 back he thought pulling out to finish the 2nd. edition of Puddings and FireTrucks and how they relate to Dragons book.

Yep nice and peaceful he said opening the doors, Ara?

ignore this-http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/575507-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited by Jukensong on Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 pm

Najiko sighed, trying to look anywhere but up at Mortimer's panties. It was so tempting but he still refused to accept that he was attracted to girls. And then he saw Darren come in! "Darren!" Najiko shouted. "I could use some help over here." He wondered if Darren recognised him. "Mortimers making me carry... Err... Her books." Najiko explained, glancing up at Mortimer momentarily before turning back to Darren and adding "And I think I could use some help here." His arms felt like they were about to snap from all the weight of the books.

"Damn bitch is being such a cunt..." Najiko muttered, making sure it was too low for Mortimer to hear.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:50 pm

-___-

Darren took a look at the scene and tried his best to ignore Najiko.

Sigh* He returned the book and started looking around for the third edition of the book.

He then saw Mortimer (girl version)

He couldn't suppress his curiosity anymore.

Sigh* So what happened anyways? he said holding the 3rd edition of his book and helping Najiko with her duties.

You know that guy look suits you for some reason he said, you remind me of a Kaguya I met in the human world a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

Male Posts : 1609

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Motimrt spotted Darren, and a wicked grin spread across her face. Jumping down from the bookshelves she landed between Darren and Najiko in a squatting position, a pill popped into her mouth on the way down.

From her squatting position, she had the perfect chance for a charge at Darren... and performed the action she'd always wanted to try... she Glomped him. QUite possibly shattering his spine in the process. Once he was down, she proceeded in a move to give him a deep kiss... and slip the gender change pill down his throat.

She faintly wondered how Najiko would react seeing Mortimer kissing a boy but was too busy trying to force the pill down Darrens throat.

When she finally withdrew she was looking down at a very attractive VERY female Darren, beads of saliva dripping btween them as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Najiko couldn't do anything but blush... Heck he was so overwhelmed by his emotions he nearly dropped the books... And what was that feeling in his privates?

[Someone oughta help Najiko puzzle out what's going on XD]
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 pm

Standing up Mortimer looked down at the female Darren, wagging her finger and winking "Now remmember, the two people who make the cutest couple get the antidote *teehee*."

Grabbing Najiko's arm causing him to drop the books he had just collected, she whicked him away, moving at near inhuman speeds to the far end of the library. The secluded place where no one but the cleaning robots came.

Desks and chairs alligned neatly in gridlike rectangles. The high pale-stained glass window the areas only source or illumination. And no sound at all save their footsteps clicking on the soft marble floor.

Releasing Najiko's arm, she pushed herself up onto one of the desks, and spread her legs open. Biting one of her fingertips innocently. She giggled at Najiko's blush and tightening pants. "Come come now Najiko... what is it you want... come on say what you want or you won't get it?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Najiko wondered what was going on... He had to know. He looked down at his pants self-consciously then at Mortimer. "Wha-what's going on?!" He was completely clueless, being still such an innocent little girl on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 pm

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 Anime_girl_elf

Darren's face was that of anger at the end of the whole attack.

OH MAIIIII GODDDDD!!!!! WTF HAPPENED TO ME?!?!?!, she screamed in his head, THIS WAS THE LAST THING I WANTED TO HAPPEN!!!

Noooooo.......she whimpered looking at herself.

Darren was wearing tight leather as usual and now as a woman she looked like the sexiest bandit one will ever seen.

NOOOOOOOOO she said still whimpering covering her goodies.

It didn't help however since her breast caused the shirt Darren was using to rised turning it into a mini shirt.

She look around and noticed people looking at her.

Sigh* Erm excuse me she said getting out of the library with her book looking for help.

He assessed the situation and sighed.

Hmm aww well. I've gotta admit I wanted to do something as a girl she said going to the beauty district.

Last edited by Jukensong on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:19 pm

(OOC; we are FAR away from you right now Juken... and sorry everybody if this is playing too close to the decency rule)

"Well" she said suggestively bringing Najiko as close as possible. "When I boy really likes a girl... this is usually what happens to them" Lifting up her high topped shoe Mortimer pressed her foot into Najiko's crotch, firmly but gently.

Leaning in close, her lips brushing Najiko's ear she whispered "And you remember what girls have right?" Mortimer adjusted the pressure of her foot on Najiko's pants again. "Well what you have now... goes into what you used to have." Wrapping her arms around Nakjiko's shoulders and her legs around his waist, she brought their two bodies dangerously close, her soft breasts, pushing up against Najiko's taught chest.

"And when two people really like each other... hey kiss like this..." Mortimer suddenly pressed her lips against Najiko's. Forcing her tongue to dance with his inexperienced mouth... and pulling another pill swallow. When Mortimer pulled away, Najiko was a girl again, although thanks to the age-misrepresentation pills, she still looked like an adult.

"So... which feels better? BEing kissed as a boy?" Mortimer brought their mouths together again, giving Najiko another tongue rodio and twisting her tongue inside the girls mouth, "OR as a girl?" she breathed huskily, partly to be seductive, and partly because she was out of breath from all the deep kissing she had done lately.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 pm

Najiko was so overwhelmed by the situation... Finally answering only when she was a girl, only listening until then. "I see.." Najiko started after the kiss... "... You know what it doesn't seem worse either way." Najiko sighed... "Ok... I hate to admit it but I think I might be lesbian." She shook her head, still somewhat in denial about it. She couldn't believe she was confessing heck... It made her so nervous to know that she might be confessing a truth she hated.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Mortimer was a little taken aback by Najiko's statement. Then thinking about it a moment, she popped her pill, returning to normal (though still wearing the skimpy outfit) "Well there's one way to test it out..." bringing her in for another deep kiss, Mortimer (the male Mortimer) gave her the same treatment she had when he was a girl... he went through the same motions and gave her the same level of passion but somehow in his heart he didn't feel the same playful toying and sexuality he had as a girl. Apparently as a female his libido was much much higher... but now that he as back to normal he was able to see the world a bit more clearly. Pulling back from Najiko breathlessly "So... how does it feel to be kissed by a boy instead?"
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Najiko pulled back quickly, clearly she hadn't enjoyed it as much... "Drat... That means it's true then." She felt so frustrated, it'd been forced down her throat by her parents that being bisexual lesbian or gay was wrong, and it would clearly take a while to recover from her subconscious discrimination before she finally admitted it to herself to the point she could live with it. "... Now what?" She asked, wondering what to do about her situation.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 pm

I need to find myself a camera Darren said noting her new look through a mirror.

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 Anime-emo-vampire-girl

Now to do sexy irresponsible girl things she said walking around for people to mess with.

She saw her reflection again in a puddle and sighed*

I wonder...should I be more concerned about this? she thought aloud looking for people she might recognize.

Oh Hai dere I'm Darren said to someone she recognized.
Back to top Go down
Alberio

Alberio

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Hopping off the table and still wearing drag he said"Dun, worry Najiko" hugging her as he said this. "It's okay...we love you just the same... you're my niece after all... and we're family." Pulling back from her and continuing he said "And honestly it doesn't matter to me if you're homosexual, heterosexual, bi-sexual, trisexual, a-sexual, pan-sexual or omni-sexual... I'll still care about you" Gripping her shoulders softly and maintaing eye contact he hoped to get across that it was okay... it was okay to be gay. Then again, this was also coming from someone who had recently been a girl and was now dressed in drag so his words should probably have been taken with a grain of salt...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Najiko was finally starting to accept it, that she was Lesbian and would just live with it as best she could. She hugged Mortimer back, then realised. "Oh no... I hope Darren didn't run off to make some trouble." She shook her head, holding Mortimer's hand as she led the way. Soon they came accroos a librarian, Najiko quickly asking "Excuse me have you seen a tall woman, black eyes and hair, about this tall with fair skin and dressed in leather come through here?"

[I'm not good at controlling nameless NPCs.]
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 pm

Darren really didn't know who this person was when she greeted herself to her new friend.

Looks like I can probably make an undead army rather easily she thought baring her fangs...

Kukuku she said as she started leading people into back alleys and making them her undead slaves.

Ahhhhhh....might as well F around with Morti Taurou and everyone else too
she said with a smile

Now go my perverted lolicon, pedocon's and manly man army!!!

Darren has vampire powers btw.

Darren took a look at an approaching figure.

Well hai dere she said with a surly voice.

Last edited by Jukensong on Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:09 pm

The girl Darren met was dressed up as and pretending to be a guy. She wasn't really anyone Darren had met before, though she looked like it. She like Najiko was Lesbian but had more than accepted it, and in fact had become quite gender-confused at one point. Nevertheless she looked Darren over. "Excuse me, have we met?"

[Al forced me to play the Reverse trap.]
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

[Holy sheeeeeeeeeeeet Lots of reading ;.; XDD I so skipped most of my home work to read all that]

Well um.. Taurou scratched the back of her head. I'm not partial to going anywhere really. She was playing the laid back girl. So, uhm... she stopped to think... Marie wasn't going to be a good name for a boy so... Mark, where would you wanna go?
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Marie had chosen the music store, and looked around excitedly at all the instruments, playing with some of them. It seemed becoming a guy had sparked a dep desire to perform in him, something that would have never come out if he was still a girl. Then he spotted several Ocarinas on the wall. "Look Taurou-chan! I used to have one of these and I loved it." He quickly went through his pockets, finding that he had just enough drachma to buy the one he wanted. After his purchase he smiled. "Now let's go to the park."
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:08 pm

Taurou giggled to herself, Just like a child. She winked to him, taking his hand in hers and walked out of the store. They went straight to the park and Taurou felt like squealing. It was much larger than she thought with only a little bit of concrete for the centre. Hey, hey. Mark, wanna go over there? She pointed towards the largest tree in the park and started walking before he even answered. I like it here. She gave a warm smile while looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Marie smiled and walked over to the tree, leaning against it and pressing his new Ocarina up against his lips. It was a simple tune, though key and timing were slightly off because he'd not had any practice in a while:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0REHa4o0fvc&feature=related

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)   What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What The Fu- (Open to all who wish to be genderswapped)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next